Titan ReloadingPBcastcoReloading EverythingWideners
Load DataRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication

Thread: PM - How to Attach Photo

Boolit Man

PM - How to Attach Photo

Is there any way to attach a file to a PM? Finished up a powder coating project for another CB'er and can't seem to find a way to attach the spreadsheet file.

Cast Boolits Owner

The only way I know is to use a photo hosting site such as photobucket.com to host the photo then link to that photo in the PM.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Perma-Banned

Bullpen,
    Is it a spreadsheet file or picture of the spreadsheet? One of the editing icons allows you to insert an image, from a url as Robert said, or from Cast Boolits, if you have uploaded an image here. As far as I know, there is no way to attach any other file types like .pdf or .xls.
    OB

[FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3]Je suis Charlie

Safeguard our way of life...Defend the Constitution against ALL Enemies, Foreign and Domestic!!!

Boolit Master
    I posted a couple photos that I could only use .pdf until I could figure out what was a problem. Just now I tried uploading a 16 page pdf file in the test area. It posted ok, though the pdf extension is not listed. I don't know if it was all photos or not. Now to find a pdf spreadsheet.
    Most of the tanks are gone and the windows don't rattle anymore. I won't be able to sleep now.

I just ran into this same problem. Why is it that in a regular post I can upload photos directly from a file but in a pm the upload would have to go through a third-party site? I have no problem attaching photos in the open forums.
    A vote for anyone other then the conservative candidates is a vote for the liberal candidates.