Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Lee Precision
WidenersInline FabricationRepackboxReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: Lyman 310 Swap thread

Boolit Master

Southern Middle Tennessee/ Hillsboro Alabama
    Got it .
    Grumpy Old Man With A Gun....... Do Not Touch !!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by shaggybull View Post
    I have a complete 44 mag set would be willing to trade.
    For ?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by shaggybull View Post
    Attachment 323775 have a tool for 44 magnum. Would trade for 41 mag brass.
    That's a Lee loader not a 310 Tool. There is a Lee Loader thread , probably should post it over there .

I am in need of an extractor claw for a small 310 handle set. If anyone has such an animal I have several 310 item to trade. I'll have to see what all I have and post them here. How about it? Anybody have an extra extractor claw laying unused in your junk drawer???

What I'm in need of is a good extractor claw for a set of small 310 handles. I haven't been able to use my 218 Bee set since my claw broke on me. How about it? Anybody out there with a spare extractor claw laying in their junk drawer??? I have several and various 310 dies and things to swap.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cleophus View Post
    What I'm in need of is a good extractor claw for a set of small 310 handles. I haven't been able to use my 218 Bee set since my claw broke on me. How about it? Anybody out there with a spare extractor claw laying in their junk drawer??? I have several and various 310 dies and things to swap.
    Do you have adrill press,hacksaw, and 10" bastard file? If not, you are way under equipped. If you do, someone should be able to provide a sketch with a few dimensions. Mytools aare all packed away and I have too many projects to finish before I can move intomy new house or I would have time to do it.
    Spell check doesn't work in Chrome, so if something is spelled wrong, it's just a typo that I missed.

Boolit Grand Master
    In all the time I've been dealing with 310 tools, I've never seen a extractor hook offered for sale by itself. one time I bought a small lot of assorted 310 stuff with a tool that had broken off right about the threaded portion. The only part I was able to salvage was the hook, but I sold it off several years ago to help somebody else on this forum.

The late, lamented 310 Shoppe probably had them, but of course that source is gone as is the factory source at Lyman since the discontinued all support of the 310 system. Any original part you find will be strictly by luck, I fear. I feel like making your own as suggested above by ulav8r may be your best option.

Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

Boolit Grand Master
    Just a PSA: there is somebody down in Swappin’ & Sellin’ offering a cabinet full of “310 dies”. From the pictures and his description it appears that they are actually TruLine Jr sets, but some of the cognoscenti here might want to look into it. He only wants to sell the whole batch, so each set would be about $20. No connection, just passing it on for general interest.
    Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleophus View Post
    I had one break about 45 years ago. Between my dad and me, we made one out of steel. Not too hard to make if you still have the broken one to make a template.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233