MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLee PrecisionRepackbox
Load DataReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Wideners

Thread: PSA 9mm glock lower, questions about the BCG

Boolit Master

PSA 9mm glock lower, questions about the BCG

Building this AR in 9mm and I only need the barrel and BCG to finish my build. Are there any differences between the PSA glock BCG's and other companies? The reason I ask is because PSA is out and I was looking at other companies. Also, there are several companies providing barrels are they all compatible?? I've built dozens of 556 and 300 blackout but I'm get stumped on this 9. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!
    "The right of the people to keep and bear...arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country..." (James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434 [June 8, 1789])

Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.
    Benjamin Franklin

The psa looks really similar to several others on the market. No way of knowing for sure unless you can handle/measure both.
    Have a psa here now for an upcoming build but, don't have any others to compare it to.

I'd guess few actually make the bolts & several are distributing them in various finishes.
    If you think your a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Boolit Master

Send them an email and ask them. It will take 3 or 4 days but I've found them to be helpful.
    "Is all this REALLY necessary?"

Boolit Master
    Generally, the main difference is that the Glock mag bolts are relieved slightly on on side for the single feed Glock mags. They still work for the Colt mag guns. The PSA bolt may be a bit different. Check the AR websites if you need a quick answer.

Boolit Master

Well, after a few weeks, and no reply from PSA, I took the risk and bought another companies BCG, and it worked perfectly. I have been able to shoot my Cast 115gn boolits, with light target loads, with zero issues. Thanks for help guys.
    "The right of the people to keep and bear...arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country..." (James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434 [June 8, 1789])

Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.
    Benjamin Franklin