MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyInline FabricationWideners
Reloading EverythingRepackboxTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Load Data RotoMetals2

Thread: Saeco furnace

Boolit Mold

Saeco furnace

Icame across a saeco melting furnace today,seemed to be fairly old,thermastat has been by passed ,heats wide open,does saeco still make these and can you still get parts? mike

I got one of them there pots and I did the bypass to it as well. you can get the thermostats in any appliance store and it will be better than the origional My pot dont get hot enough quick enough .when the T.stat was in there and when casting with it I use pure lead in it and it runs about 750 to 850 when adding ingots .probably needing a new element ,but is a nice pot .I'll bet a waage thermostat could be made to work and probably even an element from them as they custom build pots................. Dean
    lover of 74 sharps
    MYWEIGH scale merchant
    " i'll tell the story 10 different ways before I'll lie to you."

Boolit Master
    Hi,
    There was a company called Kings Kiln Repair rhat rebuilt the old Saecos. I don't have the number with me at the moment maybe you can find him here on the internet? Good luck!

So? Hows your digestion now?
    Angel Eyes

Super Moderator

............Hey Seagiant! Nothing to add to the post, but your handle crossed my mind the other day. I guess that explains that crawly feeling you had, HA!

................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Master
    So! Thats what that was! Take care Buckshot! I'm in Taiwan on a public Internet facility. Interesting! Later!

"Don't die like that pig,Blondie!"
    Tuco