RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionLoad Data
Wideners Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4th of July Sale at NOE

Boolit Master

4th of July Sale at NOE

NOE is having its annual 4th of July sale. 20% off all molds.
    Just a FYI
    Leadmelter
    MI

In Remembrance
    Ole Al is bound and determined to get me in the 1K club. Already have a couple of things in the cart, but keep in mind that 20% off is for in stock items.
    Click to see what I'm doing and have available, this takes you to the VS (Vendor Sponsor) section of the site. Currently..25Rem,30Rem, 32Rem, 35Rem, 257Roberts, 358Win, 338Fed, 357 Herrett, 30 Herrett, 401 Winchester, 300Sav, 221 Fireball, 260Rem, 222Rem, 250 Savage, 8mm Mauser (AKA 8x57), 25-20WCF

Annealing Services

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/foru...php?117-Grumpa

Boolit Grand Master

Don't fight it Grumpa, 1K club is a good thing. Guess I better check my e-mails, didn't know Al was having a sale.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPA View Post
    Ole Al is bound and determined to get me in the 1K club. Already have a couple of things in the cart, but keep in mind that 20% off is for in stock items.
    Being in the club means extra sales just for members. I like being in the club. I guess I should look at the site and buy now before people clean him out. That's what happens on Black Friday. I may have helped contribute to that

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    Being in the club means extra sales just for members. I like being in the club. I guess I should look at the site and buy now before people clean him out. That's what happens on Black Friday. I may have helped contribute to that
    I don't know how to look at it, if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Since I went to using NOE moulds I've never considered anything or anyone elses moulds. Let's face it.....NOE moulds produce jewelry and the size and mould halves are perfect.
    Click to see what I'm doing and have available, this takes you to the VS (Vendor Sponsor) section of the site. Currently..25Rem,30Rem, 32Rem, 35Rem, 257Roberts, 358Win, 338Fed, 357 Herrett, 30 Herrett, 401 Winchester, 300Sav, 221 Fireball, 260Rem, 222Rem, 250 Savage, 8mm Mauser (AKA 8x57), 25-20WCF

Annealing Services

Boolit Buddy
    This could put me in the 2k club.

Boolit Grand Master

I knew I should have just deleted the email and not gone onto the site. He got me for another mold and some bushing sizers to round out my set.

Moderator Emeritus

Looks like NOE has another design in 6.5 (270-469).
    I guess I'll order it
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Master
    I got my order in shortly after the email went out. I've been wanting to try out some hollow point molds so I figured now was the right time to buy.

Boolit Buddy
    Ok, I give up. Who or what is NOE?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

noebulletmolds.com. frequently runs group buys here. Superb molds for the money.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master

Night Owl Enterprises in Provo, Ut. They make excellent molds and have excellent service. Try one. You will love it.

http://www.noebulletmoulds.com/NV/

Boolit Buddy
    Just tried to order a mold, Didn't work for me. Is their something special you have to do, to get the discount,??.

Rebel Dave

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Dave View Post
    Just tried to order a mold, Didn't work for me. Is their something special you have to do, to get the discount,??.

Rebel Dave
    Go to regular checkout, not Paypal checkout, and then enter the code in the correct box. It's straight forward.

Not sure if you have the discount code if you did not get the email. Is it available someplace on the site?
    Heck if nothing else some gas checks at 20% off is pretty nice. Especially considering the price is good even without the sale.

I find that NOE molds offer a good value for a great mold. Especially like the combo of plain base and gas check in same mold. Four cavity with 2 of each is about perfect for my bolt action rifle needs. Some gas check for full power, some plain base for plinking rounds one mold.... Is good! Four cavity pistol is productive without being excessively heavy even though the aluminum Al uses is a whole lot denser than the Lee aluminum.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Master

"even though the aluminum Al uses is a whole lot denser than the Lee aluminum."

What universe does Al get this special aluminum from? Is it possible that the apparent heaviness compared to Lee molds is from the shape and size of the blocks? It has been a long time since Chemistry class but as I recall, density is a physical property all aluminum holds in common. I suspect there is minimal difference in the density even between aluminum alloys since aluminum is such a major constituent.
    I ask in the search for truth, no name calling, just honest inquiry.
    Bill
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Super Moderator

For the life of me I don't understand Al's business strategy. I have been eyeing a few molds for a while now, they are never in stock even after more than a year. Why even bother listing them? Don't get me wrong, I love his products but struggle to understand why I can't get the molds I want from him.

Boolit Buddy
    I was looking to buy some 30 cal. checks but I am unable to find them listed. Are they not available or am I just looking in the wrong area?

In Remembrance
    His site is set up to not show an item when they're gone. I just went and checked and those 30cal checks aren't on the list so he must be out. If I were you I would email him and ask if you can order them at the sale price, he's kinda flexible that way...

Annealing Services

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by ShooterAZ View Post
    For the life of me I don't understand Al's business strategy. I have been eyeing a few molds for a while now, they are never in stock even after more than a year. Why even bother listing them? Don't get me wrong, I love his products but struggle to understand why I can't get the molds I want from him.
    More than likely he'll wait until there's enough demand for that particular mould before he even sets up the machine. He has the program and tooling for it if it's listed but those onezies twozies orders take more time to set up than they're worth to produce.

Annealing Services

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast