RepackboxWidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyLoad DataTitan ReloadingLee Precision
RotoMetals2 Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need Prayers for my Cousina

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers sent, if they caught it early he is in good shape! My brother has had 6 lesions removed(he is the pale skin of the family, never tans, blonde hair... I am dark skinned and dark hair) and has to wear hats etc outdoors now but he beat it!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Please update the situation when possible . We care about his condition .

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers up for your cousin, BR, and all around him.

Brsteven's cousin needs your help Lord . please give him healing through his doctors . Ease his mind and help his family , make yourself know to all concerned with your love and care . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Please continue to restore health to Brstevns cousin. Remove all fears and guide the world bound doctors that treat him through Your guidance. Father please hear my prayer! Amen
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Goes back this Thursday for what they call the Glow test or scan, Friday he goes back for a bone marrow test.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord help BR's cousin and bring healing to his body
    Amen

Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    Lord help BR's cousin and bring healing to his body
    Amen
    Preacher Jim, it doesnt get any easier that the prayer you said.....AMEN and thank you for the post....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Thanks everyone ,will keep you updated.

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers up for both of you. May God bless and keep you both.

Bring this to a good end Lord . Help his cousin through this troubled time of uncertainty . Speed and affect the healing , speed the recovery . Be with the family as they provide help and strength to each other . In your name I ask . Amen

Boolit Master

Heavenly Father we pray that you have your hand on this situation. We pray that this was caught early and can be treated easily and allow for a full recovery. We also pray that it does not return or cause any continued issues. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    Theodore Roosevelt

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Please continue to heal brstevns' cousin. Father, I believe that You will always do what is best for us and I am praying that You grant all of our prayers for this man. Please heal him and give him the grace to overcome his illness. AMEN

Boolit Master

Amen.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

He is having the one test, at this very moment. Just sent me a text going in to have it done.

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for Health, Healing, Good Outcome, Faith, Hope, Strength, Mercy, and Grace...

Dale

Quote Originally Posted by castalott View Post
    Sincere Prayers for Health, Healing, Good Outcome, Faith, Hope, Strength, Mercy, and Grace...

Dale
    Thanks, Dale. Amen
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.