Reloading EverythingWidenersInline FabricationTitan Reloading
RepackboxRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data Lee Precision

Thread: Just scooped up Cast bullets by Harrison and Jacketed perf. by Veral for $50

Just scooped up Cast bullets by Harrison and Jacketed perf. by Veral for $50

How did I do?

I bounce around fleabay and see what I can come up with. I have been looking at adding a few books to the collection and I much ratherer prefer print in my hands than a scanned document on the screen.

So I know many people talk about Cas Bullets by Harrison and its out of print and will demand a premium anywhere I have found it.

Then I stumbled upon a few threads regarding the Veral Smith's book so I pulled up the 'ol bay and searched Veral Smith. Boom, this deal came up. 50 bucks? its 25 plus shipping for the Veral book so 25 bucks a piece? Ill Bite and expand the book ends a touch at the very least. Might learn something if I'm not careful.
    Ill try anything once, twice if I forgot

Boolit Master

Cast Bullets by Harrison is a favorite couch read, while the family watches TV. You can see the evolution of knowledge from the early articles in the front to the final ones near the end. We've advanced some since then... but not as much as some people think.
    I give loading advice based on my actual results in factory rifles with standard chambers, twist rates and basic accurizing.
    My goals for using cast boolits are lots of good, cheap, and reasonably accurate shooting, while avoiding overly tedious loading processes.
    The BHN Deformation Formula, and why I don't use it.
    How to find and fix sizing die eccentricity problems.
    Do you trust your casting thermometer?
    A few musings.