Snyders JerkyRepackboxLoad DataInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Wideners
Lee Precision Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Gun Laws on the Left Coast passed today

Banned

I'm watching this same stuff start to creep into other states.
    Texas has Austin.
    Utah has SLC.
    even Wyoming has a small spot of liberalism.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by jmort View Post
    Thank God I was able to move out of California last year. A bigger problem is that the laws will only get worse. The liberals are far from done with their dirty work. Liberals don't deserve guns. If you live in California and are a decent person move as quickly as you are able.

I am working on getting out of CA. I finally convinced my native Californian wife that it is time to go. The transfer request for my job is in and just waiting on the process. Hopefully it will happen by the end of the year.

Cast Boolits Search Tool

The Learning Never Stops!

Boolit Master
    I've been studying, planning and working on getting out of Kali for 4 years. Only thing really holding me back now is reversing 30 years of neglect on my house so I can put a for sale sign out front.

If Brown and the rest of Kali's liberal political virus had their way, I'd be selling it to a criminal alien who would pay me for it with my own tax dollars.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Buddy
    Talked to a a 75 year old man i work with about this yesterday. He goes hunting every year. His reply" I don't care I have enough ammo to last me the rest of my life." When they pass the lead free ban on hunting ammo on private land like it is now on public land and he has to have a background check from DOJ like the want to do in some of the bills they passed he is going to scream like a cut cat at the extra $25.00 to buy a box of ammo.

Boolit Buddy
    Bow ties? Just like Bozo the Clown? This is the new "power look"?

Boolit Master

I see this even here in Okie-land. When the refugees from Kalifas move to different states to escape the elected lunatics, they bring their voting patterns with them.
    In other words, they move , and keep voting for the same type of political idiocy that "forced" them from Kalifornia. Bringing the stupidity with them

Quote Originally Posted by runfiverun View Post
    Texas has Austin.
    Utah has SLC.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by runfiverun View Post
    Texas has Austin.
    Utah has SLC.

R5R Nailed it!
    Then they get Pot initiatives on the ballot. More dopers move in. Then they want to vote in free bennies paid for by working people while they live on public assistance and party hard.
    Colorado will vote on "Colorado Cares" in November. An initiative to provide health care to all Coloradoans and pay for it with an escalating tax on all income sources, wages, retirements, etc.
    Time to flee is fast approaching!

Boolit Master
    California was a great place to live and grow up until the mid to late '60s. That was when the lib/progressive movement started building momentum. Dad switched careers in the mid '60s. I'm sure if he knew then what I know now, he'd have seen that as a perfect time to flee this State that has become not just a disappointment, but a humiliation to loyal and responsible Americans.

Fellow Californians, don't see this as me bashing you (unless you vote for DEMONcrats). Those of us who are responsible citizens never stood a chance. Because the worthless breed like rabbits and nearly always vote DEMONcrat, all it has taken is a couple of generations to ruin this State.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Buddy
    It's bad in places like Kali, NY, Colo. and it's spreading.
    As much as I'd like to say F "em if pro freedom people don't start getting their act together every single state will be this way.

The sooner people start to realize it's not about gun control, it's about TOTAL control, the sooner people will really start to fight for their rights.

Do you know why the rich and elite fear your 100 dollar .22? it's not the fear of you using it for crime. It's the fear that with a 100 dollar gun and 28 cents worth of ammo you can take their POWER from them that's what they fear.

They fear losing their POWER, MILLIONS of DOLLARS, and ABSOLUTE CONTROL

And they FEAR losing it to you, me, the unwashed masses if you will at the end of a 100 dollar gun and a few cents worth of ammo.

In their eyes we are allowed to exist because of their good graces.

These people that are passing these laws know exactly what they are doing and why. They are just hoping YOU don't figure it out.
    And they are sure the hell hoping you don't figure out how afraid of you and that 100 dollar rifle they are.

Where's Henry Bowman when you need him?
    Rich

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12