MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
WidenersLee PrecisionLoad DataTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 Repackbox
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I lost my oldest sister today

Moderator Emeritus

I lost my oldest sister today

Today I lost my oldest sister. She had bad health and was in the hospital....but doing better as last night....when I got up my middle sister called and said that she had 12 hours at the most .... all her organ had shut down. I know that she is in a better place and that God is taking care of her....please pray for my brother in law and their 3 daughters, one son and a bunch of grandchildren....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

So sorry for your loss brother - As per always, You and family will stay in our prayers.
    Being human is not for sissies.

Moderator Emeritus

Gee whiz, Paul! I'm so sorry for your loss. We all have out time, for sure, and I'm sure she's in a better place, as you say. But we wouldn't be human if we didn't miss being able to touch and hug and talk to them. You are truly a man of faith. I've had 3 cousins die, and their funerals were true celebrations of their lives. Humor was prevalent in all 3. Their preachers all knew them very well, and in each case, we knew the end might come for them at any moment. It's a true privilege to see someone pass who we KNOW was destined for Heaven. Helps keep those left behind mindful that it might be our turn next, and that is never an inconsequential thing for us. Prayers for the family who may be taking it hard.

Boolit Master

I'm sorry for your loss, you have my sincere condolences. May you find solace in your faith.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

Boolit Master
    Paul, I'm so very sorry for your loss. May the good Lord provide you and all those she left behind, with the strength to get through this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Master

Prayer sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Paul I'm really sorry to hear of you and your family's loss . I will surly pray for all .

Banned

Praying for you and your family. Sorry for your loss.

Praying for her family and you. Sympathy and Condolences.
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Boolit Master
    I am sorry for your loss, prayers sent.

Paul,
    Sincere condolences for your loss. Prayers for the family.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Stay strong prayers sent for you and yours
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

our thoughts and prayers for peace and comfort

Boolit Master

Paul
    My prayers too, for you and your family.
    Bill
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Perma-Banned

So sorry to hear this and a prayer has been sent for you and the family.

Read this upon my return from my Aunt's funeral...loss, is all around.

Boolit Master

Praying that GOD will comfort you and the family in this time of sorrow.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Paul, my heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and your family. i pray the Lord pore his grace and mercy upon all of you as you go through this time. knowing you this well be a see you later sis time. death is only the start of eternal life for those who believe in Jesus.
    if any of us can do anything please let us know and know the chapel family is praying for you and your family. also praying for her family at this time
    Last edited by Preacher Jim; 05-07-2016 at 07:17 PM.

Boolit Master

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

I can relate to the confusion. My step mom was moved from the hospital to hospice. They told us originally it could be days to several weeks. Her second night there she looked much better got some color back and was more responsive to us. I braced my self for the weeks part. She passed early the next morning. In her state it was a blessing and she went to her mother and father and her sister who she dearly missed. RIP.

I just tried calling my dad who is understandably lost right now. He's living alone, really feeling it. I know you feel the loss but help your BIL out as much as you can even if it's just talking. My dad is in FL and I'm in NY. All I can do is call most of the time.

Boolit Master
    I never know what to say in times like this. I praise the Lord for taking your sister home. I look forward to meeting her. I know how hard it is for us that are left behind. I pray the Lord eases your family's pain
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master
    Sorry for you and yours loosing a sister, mother, etc. Praying for you all.