WidenersRepackboxRotoMetals2Lee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Load Data
Page 53 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2625

Thread: What is the last gun you bought?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    LGS had these Sabre Defense/CavArms stripped Zytel AR lowers for $30 each. Who am I to say no?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Man that's cheap! I've been looking at polymer lowers, and they are $40 for a striped lower.

Quote Originally Posted by hornet112 View Post
    Savage Axis 308 re-barreled to a 338 federal
    Neat. After working with a .223 and a .243 Axis, they have grown on me. As a .358 fan, I think the .338 would be great. Hold on tight!

Boolit Master
    I have a 223 axis, I'm thinking of swapping barrels to 7mm tcu.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the Savage Axis. My two (22/250 & .308) are straight shooters for sure. More accurate than this shooter lol.
    As for new guns I took advantage of Cabela’s Boxing week sale and ordered a Henry H010 45/70 steel frame, round barrel.
    Thatll make three fine levers made in the USA ����
    That doesn’t include my Winchesters
    Happy New Year all

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
    There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the Savage Axis. My two (22/250 & .308) are straight shooters for sure. More accurate than this shooter lol.
    As for new guns I took advantage of Cabela’s Boxing week sale and ordered a Henry H010 45/70 steel frame, round barrel.
    Thatll make three fine levers made in the USA ����
    That doesn’t include my Winchesters
    Happy New Year all
    Solid rifles. They just need a trigger job. My regular hunting buddy kills everything in sight with his .270. One of my other friends at work was having trouble with his in .308. It was occasionally tossing 6" fliers. I asked to look at it. I pulled the scope and discovered the front scope mount had a screw that was too long, bottoming out on the barrel shank.

I cleaned everything up, shortened the screw, tightened everything properly with locktite and the fliers are gone. The trigger wouldn't even break on my scale which tops off at 7 lbs. A little bit of work there and it's a decent trigger breaking at 3.5 lbs. A solid hunting rifle. It's shooting 1.25" groups with federal fusion ammo.

I have to give savage and ruger props for putting out solid performing rifles at a very reasonable price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Man

I just bought a Winchester Mod. 70 Super Grade in 7mm-08 (Davidson's Gallery) and while picking it up I noticed an amazing price on a blue Colt Gov't Mod (.45ACP) w/checkered wood grips so I bought that too.

Since it's colder than a well diggers *** in Wisconsin right now, I cannot wait for it to warm up into the 30's so I can get out and choot'em.

Happy New Year!
    Because freedom isn't free....

Boolit Man

Quote Originally Posted by 18Bravo View Post
    Have wanted to try a 6.5CM for a while now. Decided on Savage's new Stealth Evolution. First two 5 shot groups at 100 yards were less than half MOA. Will try to stretch it's legs farther out when the weather permits.

Attachment 209960
    That just looks.... EFFICIENT!
    Congratulations!
    Because freedom isn't free....

Boolit Buddy

had this RUGER VAQUERO 45 LC and holster rig followed me home one day, didnt need it but I always wanted to play cowboy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 percent.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	211344
    I like 1911's and Wheel Guns , Wood Stocks and Blue Metal , Dislike Black on Black and Magazines on Rifles whats this country coming to.
    Amateur Radio Station -KB5SMG- since 1994 Call sign change as of 8-15-17 WB5MG *** My Station now consist of a new * Icom 7300 * along with a new * Ameritron AL-80B Amp * and various other goodies. * Alinco DX70T * HF radio in my truck I can Be emailed at rockinpmanager@gmail.com

Boolit Bub
    I found a marlin 17hmr with a burris fullfield scope at my favorite pawn shop in Fairbanks, AK . under $200.

Boolit Buddy
    Last gun I bought myself was a 1939 Izhevsk Mosin Nagant 91/30. That was a few months ago. I got lucky and it's a straight shooter. I'm close to finishing dialing in my load with the Lee 185gr .312" RN, and it looks like I might be able to squeeze a little better than 2 MOA out of this one. Probably going to be my deer rifle.

Last "gun" I obtained was purchased for me for Christmas. My cousin bought me a stripped lower for my first ever AR-15 build. My wife went to the gun store and passed a background check so she could pick it up for me

Boolit Buddy
    Pedersoli Tryon .50 muzzle loading rifle arrived in the mail yesterday, it looks unfired and the price was right.

Bid on a Glock 23 Gen 2 but the price was too high so I walked away. Stopped by my LGS and they had a used 23c Gen 3 for 50 bucks less. Couldn't walk away from that deal.

Boolit Master

Hi. The last gun I bought was an H&R M1 Garand just a few weeks ago. I got lucky when it came up for sale and I bought it from another member of TN Gun Owners forum. I've already taken it to the range, and it shoots as good as it looks. Ed

Attachment 211708

Attachment 211709

Boolit Buddy
    I bought a Antonio Zoli reproduction of the Remington 1863 58cal. It came with the jag and a extra nipple that uses the number 11 cap came with a sling also.

Boolit Bub
    Browning grade 2 lever action. Silver nitride reciever.

Quote Originally Posted by macomber View Post
    I found a marlin 17hmr with a burris fullfield scope at my favorite pawn shop in Fairbanks, AK . under $200.
    Great gun with a great scope in a great cartridge. Varmints beware!

Quote Originally Posted by fatnhappy View Post
    Solid rifles. They just need a trigger job. My regular hunting buddy kills everything in sight with his .270. One of my other friends at work was having trouble with his in .308. It was occasionally tossing 6" fliers. I asked to look at it. I pulled the scope and discovered the front scope mount had a screw that was too long, bottoming out on the barrel shank.

I cleaned everything up, shortened the screw, tightened everything properly with locktite and the fliers are gone. The trigger wouldn't even break on my scale which tops off at 7 lbs. A little bit of work there and it's a decent trigger breaking at 3.5 lbs. A solid hunting rifle. It's shooting 1.25" groups with federal fusion ammo.

I have to give savage and ruger props for putting out solid performing rifles at a very reasonable price.
    I did the trigger spring job on both of mine. Its too bad Savage don't make one in 6.55x55 Swede or I’d have one.
    As for what gun I just bought, a CZ 550 FS in 6.6x55.

Boolit Master
    Chiappa Rhino in 357 Magnum.

Boolit Master
    Cz 75bd 9mm

Boolit Buddy

Ruger NM Blackhawk 30 Carbine. Got it yesterday. Haven't fired it yet but ready to make some noise.

Page 53 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast