Inline FabricationLoad DataWidenersRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky Lee Precision
Page 25 of 133 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the last gun you bought?

Boolit Master
    Just got a Ruger American in 300 Black out. Eventually will get a can for it and shoot some slow heavies.

Boolit Man
    I just put this on layaway Saturday. Does that count?
    CZ 527M Carbine in 7.62X39, with Leupold Vari-X 3.9X10.

Apparently $450 is a hell of a good deal for it, according to everyone I've shared it with. I don't know much about CZ or scopes, except that both names are pretty highly regarded. I just found a bolt action carbine that fires a round I already stock and I had to have it.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance Four Fingers of Death's Avatar
    Nice rifle, I have one the same, just use if for plinking. I had intended to cast, etc, but was gifted a huge amount of Chinese ammo.

I suppose you realise they have a set trigger, activated by pushing it forward.

That was one helluva deal!
    "I'll help you down the trail and proud to!" Rooster Cogburn.

"Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight! " - Will Anderson (John Wayne) "The Cowboys."

SASS Life Member No 82047

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/4fingermick/

Psycholigist to Sniper; 'What did you feel when you shot the felon Sargeant?'
    Sniper to Psycholigist; 'Recoil Ma'am.'

From my Irish Ancestors: "You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was."

Boolit Master
    At a local gun store last week, and found two (2) Manurhin MR73 revolvers in 357 mag... bought one (1)...

I luv 357's more and more each day....

I picked up a CZ75B a couple days ago. A ice low mileage pistol with some CGW mods.

Boolit Buddy
    At the gun show yesterday picked up an Honor Defense Guardian. 9mm with a single stack 7 round mag and a 7+1 mag. The 7+1 fits my hand better. Need to break it in so I need to make time for that.

Boolit Bub

I actually got 2 on my last buy. I picked up a stoeger cougar in .40 and a Taurus pt738 in .380. They were a great price and I got a small discount buying them together. I have never had or fired either caliber but figured why not, try them out if I don't like them just sell them off to the next person. So far both have been pretty fun to shoot. The cougar is one of the most comfortable guns in my hand that I have ever bought. The pt738 is not as much fun because it's a pocket pistol but it's so handy to just have in my back pocket when I am out and about.

Boolit Master

Last rifle I bought

Last rifle I bought...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0008.jpg   DSC_0003.jpg  
    Col 2:13-17

Boolit Mold
    I picked up a 10mm Smith & Wesson model 1076. I wanted the model 1006 but this came by and I couldn't resist.

What is the last gun you bought?
    I hope I haven't bought my last gun. There's to many more I want.

I traded in a Glock 23 and some cash to get my lovely wife a Ruger SP-101 2" 357. I even made her do the background check. BTW, It was her Valentines present!

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Four Fingers of Death View Post
    Nice rifle, I have one the same, just use if for plinking. I had intended to cast, etc, but was gifted a huge amount of Chinese ammo.

I suppose you realise they have a set trigger, activated by pushing it forward.

That was one helluva deal!
    I didn't find out about the set trigger until after I posted this. I really kind of went out on a limb, plunked my money down on the name without much research. Can't wait to try it out! Should make a great hunting gun round here, if I ever get back into it. Otherwise, still be a fine plinker I'm sure!

Boolit Master

Ruger RPR

Just took delivery of a Ruger precision rifle in 308 - no pics because it is bone stock. I have a great many rifles I just love to death and this forum has allowed me to shoot my big bores with cast extremely accurately. *most* of my rifles have been tweaked to where I like them, triggers, actions,etc to enable me to shoot MOA to 2MOA with some of my big bores.

That being said, this rifle, Ruger precision rifle, is the only rifle I've EVER had that shoots 1" groups at 100yds with factory fodder right out of the box. Can't wait to work up a load for it. Trigger? Magnificent, maybe two-three lbs and breaks like glass. Recoil? Almost nil. Problems...well, the buttstock adjustment can be finicky but I can't really complain about that.

"Special" guns? Has to be the first handgun I bought in 1979, 16 April my Birthday when I turned 21. S&W model 10 .38 Special. Wife of 36 years claimed it as hers and I am happy for her to have it. I paid $169.95 for that pistol and the guy threw in a leather hunter holster....oh my how times have changed BUT.....I see it's becoming a buyers market again....

Art
    ”Only accurate rifles are interesting”
    ——Townsend Whelen

In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act
    —- George Orwell

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by SteelHorseCowboy View Post
    I just put this on layaway Saturday. Does that count?
    CZ 527M Carbine in 7.62X39, with Leupold Vari-X 3.9X10.

Apparently $450 is a hell of a good deal for it, according to everyone I've shared it with. I don't know much about CZ or scopes, except that both names are pretty highly regarded. I just found a bolt action carbine that fires a round I already stock and I had to have it.
    HELLUVA DEAL! That scope alone is worth close to that.....WOW!

Art
    ”Only accurate rifles are interesting”
    ——Townsend Whelen

In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act
    —- George Orwell

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazman1602 View Post
    HELLUVA DEAL! That scope alone is worth close to that.....WOW!

Art
    I tried to do some research on the scope after the fact. Not super easy with the little info I have to go on, had to compare a lot of pictures.
    If the information I've found is accurate, this looks like an older version of a model still in production?
    Looks like the newer ones are marked "V" instead of "Vari" I think, and it looks as if the MSRP on this one was $680 when it first came out, judging from what I've found. No clue what it sells for used, but I found some similar ones selling for $400, and newer ones with all the bells and whistles selling for upwards of $1500.

Boolit Grand Master

Colt Defender + 45 ACP for personal protection. I would rather have had the regular defender model, but I couldn't turn this one down.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Buddy
    a Norinco M97 .50 caliber inline muzzle loader.
    hello.

CVA single shot in 35 Remington. Great little rifle.

..this guy. It shoots the tiniest handgun cartridge in my stock, but is the most expensive. And Berdan primed
    E Svizzeri sono armatissimi e liberissimi.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCY...7s-n6LwwJNbPGg

Boolit Master
    Bought a circa 1902 Lefever 10 gauge G Grade a couple weeks ago that was last paid for !

But about two hours ago I won a TC Contender on GB .

Parker's , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines

Page 25 of 133 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast