Reloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2Wideners
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationTitan ReloadingRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply Lee Precision
Page 22 of 133 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the last gun you bought?

Boolit Master
    FrankenGun. Remington 700 SA here from Chirodr1, Rem 308 barrel on Accurate Shooter, and a MagPul sporter stock from Accurate Reloading websites. Local guy put it together, got the barrel to line up without having to rechamber, bedded it, tuned the trigger to an even 2lbs, and fit the MagPul DBM system to it. Shoots the BHA 168gr Match under an inch at 200yds for five shots with my 36X Leupold on it.

And, total cost was less than $650 all done.

Quote Originally Posted by DanishM1Garand View Post
    Mossberg 500 Pistol grip not a shotgun. I added a birds head grip and swapped out the front end for a 14 inch set up. Non NFA as it isn't a shotgun but an "other firearm". Ove 26" and no stamp needed. Ohio measures OAL or barrel length. Federal law doesn't measure barrel length on Other Firearms like they do Shotguns.
    If you get pulled over with that in your vehicle- you WILL be arrested. Then you & your lawyer can explain the law to the police. Good luck! Best, Thomas.

I got a Ruger Hawkeye in 358 Winchester...special run of them thru Grice's. Put a deposit down in July, got it on October. Always wanted a 358.

MapleHill- welcome to your new addiction. The .358 Win. will put a smile on your face. Best, Thomas.

Boolit Bub
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2062.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	184882
    "Santa" got my son a SR 1911 stainless Target 45 ACP.
    The wife and kids bought me a 3 inch 629 Smith.
    I may be dumb but I can lift heavy things

Boolit Master

Very nice. Whose grips?

Boolit Master

Rossi 20" carbine in 44mag to go with my Rossi 16" 357 and Rossi 24" 45LC. I know some have had bad luck with their Rossi's but I got 3 good ones.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky45 View Post
    Very nice. Whose grips?
    Factory SW grips
    I may be dumb but I can lift heavy things

Boolit Buddy
    Rossi 44 Mag levergun for 300. Son in law found it for me. Haven't seen it yet. Will probably have to pry it outa his hands.

Boolit Buddy

Bought a Kimber Micro 9 for the wifey
    "Yes or no will almost always suffice as the answer"

Boolit Buddy
    Scratched my BP itch with Pietta 1860 Army

Vendor Sponsor

A Henry Big Boy brass receiver 45 colt carbine
    now its sling studs, a sling, RCBS 45 Colt cowboy dies, a NOE mold , Skinner sights, Lyman globe front sight and on and on
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

I asked my wife to NOT buy me anything for Christmas. She disagreed. I showed her an Academy black Friday flyer with Heritage Rough Rider .22 single actions for $100. Of course among way too much stuff there it was- 6-1/2"barrel and grey "bowling ball" grips. I love it. It shoots as well as my last single six and carries wonderfully. I will be field testing it from now on. Best, Thomas.
    Oh yeah I also got a Daisy Buck from a Chinese Christmas! This 58 year old kid is having a blast!

Boolit Buddy

well dang it I havent bought any in a couple weeks now ,but I bought 3 in one week 3 weeks ago , but I have a sRuger 6.5 Creedmore ordered so will have that in the next week or so, then I gota quit buying for a while , if thats possible
    I like 1911's and Wheel Guns , Wood Stocks and Blue Metal , Dislike Black on Black and Magazines on Rifles whats this country coming to.
    Amateur Radio Station -KB5SMG- since 1994 Call sign change as of 8-15-17 WB5MG *** My Station now consist of a new * Icom 7300 * along with a new * Ameritron AL-80B Amp * and various other goodies. * Alinco DX70T * HF radio in my truck I can Be emailed at rockinpmanager@gmail.com

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master

Colt 3rd Mod Dragoon, still trying to get it authenticated. Attachment 185252Attachment 185253Attachment 185254Attachment 185255
    Fact: Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Boolit Buddy

Having lived in the traditional wood and steel camp all these years, with scorn for "black rifles", I picked up a Eagle M15 ORC a couple of months ago. Friends, if you haven't shot the AR platform, do check it out. These things will flat out shoot! Ugly as hell, but the accuracy is addictive.

Haven't bought anything new (or old) in quite a while. I have several items on my "wish list / want list" but none of them have turned up for sale lately. Hopefully something will show up soon ... I'm starting to get the "twitch"!

I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    If you get pulled over with that in your vehicle- you WILL be arrested. Then you & your lawyer can explain the law to the police. Good luck! Best, Thomas.
    Locked case is locked. I keep a copy of Shockwave's letter from the ATF with it.
    Last edited by DanishM1Garand; 01-17-2017 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Spelling....

I see. Thanks. That's a nice whip it gun! Best, Thomas.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    I see. Thanks. That's a nice whip it gun! Best, Thomas.
    Mossberg is showing this gun at the Shot Show. Street price will be around 350.00 usd Once these Not a shotgun Mossberg 12 gauges hit the street there will be enough that the police should see them regularly. NYS even allows them. They have registered them as pistols for people. It meets their definition of a handgun.

It meets Ohio law as well. 26" OAL or 18 inch barrel here.

ETA: Took it out and shot it today. Big fun! It patterns well enough for home defense work. It is my bedside gun.

Page 22 of 133 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast