RepackboxLoad DataTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersInline FabricationLee Precision
RotoMetals2
Page 62 of 132 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2625

Thread: What is the last gun you bought?

Boolit Grand Master

Bullberry Encore 25 Krag AI 40degree barrel being delivered tomorrow. When I get pics they will be in my Bullberry Barrels thread.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance Four Fingers of Death's Avatar
    Ruger Mk1 22LR. My first handgun was one of these. I have a GSG 1911 22LR but every week it is seeing about 300 rounds with new shooters coming to the range. I'm not confident the alloy slide will bear up to that for the long term, so I picked this one up for $100.

Works a treat, but the mag is a bit iffy, I'll order a couple (which will cost as much as the gun I suppose).

I also bought three 1873 Piettas in 44/40, but I don't have time to post them. Tomorrow night. It's 2am here almost.
    "I'll help you down the trail and proud to!" Rooster Cogburn.

"Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight! " - Will Anderson (John Wayne) "The Cowboys."

SASS Life Member No 82047

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/4fingermick/

Psycholigist to Sniper; 'What did you feel when you shot the felon Sargeant?'
    Sniper to Psycholigist; 'Recoil Ma'am.'

From my Irish Ancestors: "You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04429.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	220542

Name:	DSC04432.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	220543

got this new blaster as my backup gun for the games...it,s based on the CZ tactical sport in 40. added the brass magwell and grips,couple springs,adjustable sights and it's now ready to.........collect dust as it's intended at being a back up just in case lol....

Quote Originally Posted by glockfan View Post

Name:	DSC04429.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	220542

Name:	DSC04432.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	220543

got this new blaster as my backup gun for the games...it,s based on the CZ tactical sport in 40. added the brass magwell and grips,couple springs,adjustable sights and it's now ready to.........collect dust as it's intended at being a back up just in case lol....
    What's the gas pedal for? That LOOKS like a race gun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    What's the gas pedal for? That LOOKS like a race gun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    it IS a limited class race gun lol. i'm so use to a thumb rest (all my limited glocks have a thumb rest ) that i wouldn't know where to put my weak hand thumb now haha.

i had the choice of aluminum for the magwell and grips, but i reflected that heavier is better for me as in '''felt recoil''', so went for brass. luckily there was some grip tape coming with the grips...without the grip tape , it would have been too much bling for my taste,but the tape kind give a break to the look of the gun.

Finally! The paperwork finally arrived for these, 1873 Piettas in 44/40. The one with the plain grips is virtually new, bought by a friend who fired a cylinder full and then put it away. After I bought it I mentioned the purchase to a friend who is a dealer who laughed and said that he had my two old competition tuned Piettas (with the chequered grips) in stock. I had always regretted selling them and the price was good, so they have come hoome at last.

"Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight! " - Will Anderson (John Wayne) "The Cowboys."

From my Irish Ancestors: "You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was."

Nice 3rd Generation Colt 1903 in 32ACP.

Quote Originally Posted by Four Fingers of Death View Post
    Finally! The paperwork finally arrived for these, 1873 Piettas in 44/40. The one with the plain grips is virtually new, bought by a friend who fired a cylinder full and then put it away. After I bought it I mentioned the purchase to a friend who is a dealer who laughed and said that he had my two old competition tuned Piettas (with the chequered grips) in stock. I had always regretted selling them and the price was good, so they have come hoome at last.

I just drooled on my keyboard and shorted it.

Quote Originally Posted by aws1963 View Post
    I just drooled on my keyboard and shorted it.
    HaHa! They are an amazing revolver for not a lot of money.

Boolit Master

Picked up three guns at the lgs on Monday. Went in to get the Lipsey Ruger in 44 spl and the SW1911 and they offerred me a Arisaka Type 38 with an unmolested mum at a price I could not refuse. Had to sneak ‘em in through the basement to keep the boss from checking the budget...

Attachment 220577
    Attachment 220578
    Last edited by Kevinakaq; 05-16-2018 at 11:23 PM.
    “I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them." the duke

Super Moderator

..............Picked up a new Springfield M1A Stainless loaded 308, walnut stock. Now I get to accumulate all the odds and ends

.............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Grand Master

What is the last gun you bought?

Stern Defense MAG-AD9 6" upper. Should have scrolled down further where they had the ones w/ M-LOK handguards. Not that a keymod handguard makes much of a difference when it's 7" long. Bought a shockwave blade pistol brace and all the other lower parts needed. A Bushnell TRS-25 will be mounted on top. And a bunch of 17 and 33 round mags were purchased. A little upset that they had only one G20 mag in stock. Wanted to purchase ten at the price they were charging. Should be a fun little range toy that's cheap to shoot. I guess I need a 9mm Glock now

Pair of nicely used Uberti stainless .45 Colts.

Attachment 220711
    click to enlarge.

A matched pair of CZ 550 Safari Classic rifles, 1 in .375 H&H, and 1 in .458 Win Mag.
    Devin
    DKN Gunsmithing

On an island in a lake in a rainforest of liberals

Name:	Defiance action Rem 700 Krag bought 5-8 20180520_053053.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	220727

12 days ago I walked into a gun store to pick up my Defiance action I had ordered, and compulsively also got a 1902 Krag and a 1995 Rem 700 ADL 243.

You can see I already put a stock and bottom metal on the defiance, and already put a different stock on the 243. Someday the Krag may get a different barrel, but 2018 is already a crowded gun year.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Noffsinger View Post
    A matched pair of CZ 550 Safari Classic rifles, 1 in .375 H&H, and 1 in .458 Win Mag.
    You suck I've been looking for a used CZ 550 Safari .375 off and on for a while now.

My last was a Zenith MC28SA https://www.cdnnsports.com/zenith-mc....html?___SID=U
    This gun is very well made and comes with 3 Mags not 1. It's also a tack driver and now my wife wants one.

In fact, I am so impressed on the quality for the price I'm thinking of trying out one of their 45ACP's like this one for $400 https://www.cdnnsports.com/zenith-zig-m45-45acp.html I'm curious as to whether it is as good a buy for the price as the Taurus or Rock Island I bought for about the same price although considering the actions of Turkey the last little while under Erdogan I'm getting a little hesitant in sending any money that way.
    Last edited by jonp; 05-20-2018 at 09:24 AM.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by Noffsinger View Post
    Time to book that safari; you've got the rifles now.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark View Post

Name:	Defiance action Rem 700 Krag bought 5-8 20180520_053053.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	220727

12 days ago I walked into a gun store to pick up my Defiance action I had ordered, and compulsively also got a 1902 Krag and a 1995 Rem 700 ADL 243.

You can see I already put a stock and bottom metal on the defiance, and already put a different stock on the 243. Someday the Krag may get a different barrel, but 2018 is already a crowded gun year.
    Nice looking Krag, Clark. From the one photo it appears to be original.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
    ..............Picked up a new Springfield M1A Stainless loaded 308, walnut stock. Now I get to accumulate all the odds and ends

.............Buckshot
    Buckshot, you can color me green.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

On an island in a lake in a rainforest of liberals
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Gebirgsjager View Post
    Nice looking Krag, Clark. From the one photo it appears to be original.
    The stock is original, but the action is reblued and the bore i shot, but I have another carbine and between the two.....

Page 62 of 132 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast