Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingInline FabricationLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRotoMetals2Repackbox
Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to the Chapel

Just jump in, good group here.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you for coming here . You will find a lot of good people in the Chapel .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by smoked turkey View Post
    I do not think thee will be any particular denominations in heaven. We will all be the blood bought, sins forgiven, saints of the living God. We had best get along here because if we are truly born again believers we will be spending all eternity together. Heaven is going to be a grand place with no heartaches, tribulations, sickness, or sorrow. I have no idea what heaven holds in store for us but I do know.."No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him"...1 Corinthians 2:9.
    smoked turkey , continue and read verse 10

Boolit Man
    I'm a new member, just joined tonight and I can't tell how great this is to have a section devoted to the Lord.
    God bless you folks and I look forward to learning a lot from you folks.
    The Lord has helped me and my wife out many many times as she is battling eshohagel cancer.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Glad to see you here ! Just join in , you'll find folks here share their faith in our Lord .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    Glad to see you here ! Just join in , you'll find folks here share their faith in our Lord .
    Thank you, I also see i don't have notifications set correctly.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Why is "Reading the Bible" a closed thread?
    Gondwana

Never give up, no obstacle is invincible, there is always a way.

You are in my thoughts and prayers my friend.
    Gondwana

Never give up, no obstacle is invincible, there is always a way.

Amen Sir! I am so happy and encouraged this Sunday morning to see this thread on Cast boolets! I haven't been on this site for many years and I missed being here. I've since remarried a beautiful God-loving woman who has encouraged me to be closer with our Lord. When I met Alice in 2014, she had never handled any type of firearm or even fished for that matter. (Today, she fly-fishes and owns as many guns as I do). We both own Hawken sidelock rifles hers is 50 cal, mine is 54 cal, and both shoot on a regular basis.

Boolit Master
    well this here chapel seems like a friendly wee place to sit n ponder life for a time...Ill be sitting in the 3rd from back pew on the left side facing forwards ifn anyone wants to mosey on over for a yak/chat/talk....
    a breath of fresh air to find a chapel inside a gun toting lead slinging forum.....my faith is a personal thing but very important to me....Im finding the more I ask the lord for help when Im out hunting,the more Im sucessful....and Im not scared to tell folks that either...
    Ive always believed there just had to be someone or something in control of it all.....things just work too well for it to be otherwise... a flower doesnt need to look pretty or smell nice,but it does,someone did that just to brighten your day... take the time to stop and smell the roses,its one of the big fellas wee gifts and it will brighten your day,it surely does mine.
    God Bless you all.

Welcome to the chapel Milky Duck. Glad to see you here. Feel free to jump in. We love to share our faith in the Lord.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Welcome Milky, waters fine. Dip a toe and jump right in. You will find this is a good place for discussion, to ask for help or prayer for a loved one.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Pine Baron, just noticed and love your sig. Classy man!
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12