Reloading EverythingWidenersSnyders JerkyLee Precision
RotoMetals2RepackboxLoad DataInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ordering a NOE mold

Boolit Master

ordering a NOE mold

tell me if I get it correctly
    you have to wait till the mold you want get in stock and then you order on line
    or you just call and place a order
    thanks

Boolit Master
    Call or email them. They have great customer service.
    Leadmelter
    MI

Boolit Master
    I just called them. If you have a question about them or their stock, they are the ones to ask, not us.

It's really that simple.

Boolit Master
    sent a email waiting for a answer

thankw
    s

Quote Originally Posted by scottfire1957 View Post
    I just called them. If you have a question about them or their stock, they are the ones to ask, not us.

It's really that simple.
    ^^^^^^^
    What he said.

I just ordered an in stock 311414 2 cavity for my 300AAC supers. It showed in stock online, I placed the order online and 3 or 4 days later the mold was sitting in my mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck4570 View Post
    sent a email waiting for a answer

thankw
    s
    You may want to go ahead and make the phone call. While NOE is great with their sales and quality, sometimes they are not very prompt about answering email.
    I have had several emails that were never answered. When I phoned, the issues were handled immediately.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tazman View Post
    You may want to go ahead and make the phone call. While NOE is great with their sales and quality, sometimes they are not very prompt about answering email.
    I have had several emails that were never answered. When I phoned, the issues were handled immediately.
    was lucky to find a poster on NOE forum that has this mold and hopefully he will send me a few bullet to see if it feeds well in my Sako 85 carbonate that seems to be finicky with round nose and me plat
    I have filed a RG4 to .200 meplat and it feeds but with the original I will be certain before spending money on the mold
    so will wait for the poster to answer me on my request to send me a few bullet
    you are correct when I phoned NOE for Lee expander plug they where fast in getting me what I wanted…..

thanks

I waited several months(over a year) for Swede to produce the mold I desired, finally went to Mountain Molds and designed my own(same weight and shape).
    Steve
    "The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson."
    Life member NRA, USPSA, ISRA
    Life member AF&AM 294

ordering a NOE mold

tell me if I get it correctly
    you have to wait till the mold you want get in stock and then you order on line
    or you just call and place a order
    thanks
    I got my mould from accurate. Group buy Is not my kind of thing. Accurate has a very extensive mould choices, respond to e-mail quickly. Good service.
    Last edited by GunsAndHarley; 04-13-2016 at 09:50 PM.

Boolit Master
    I think that he should not have a contact by e-mail if he does not answer them 5 days since my e-mail and no answer yet
    accurate, moutain mold, does not make a hollow point mold bumer

will call and see what comes up
    and like a few answer here is that you wait a long time if he does not have it in stock

Boolit Master

East Arkansas where I55 & I40 come together and then split
    Al Nelson is a great guy to do business with, I have called him several times, he has always gone out of his way to help me.

ordering a NOE mold

I think that he should not have a contact by e-mail if he does not answer them 5 days since my e-mail and no answer yet
    accurate, moutain mold, does not make a hollow point mold bumer

will call and see what comes up
    and like a few answer here is that you wait a long time if he does not have it in stock
    You could order from accurate and have the mould sent to http://www.hollowpointmold.com/ they will modify for hollow point at a reasonable cost. NOE make very nice mould but having no response from them made me look elsewhere. Having to enter a group buy and waiting for 15 other people was also a deal breaker.

Boolit Master
    I have ordered two NOE molds and it seemed to me that they arrived very quickly. I spoke to Mr. Nelson once on the phone and he was very helpful. I will definitely order from NOE again.

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by GunsAndHarley View Post
    You could order from accurate and have the mould sent to http://www.hollowpointmold.com/ they will modify for hollow point at a reasonable cost. NOE make very nice mould but having no response from them made me look elsewhere. Having to enter a group buy and waiting for 15 other people was also a deal breaker.
    yes I could do that but from Canada its a problem with duty and so on…...

yes I could do that but from Canada its a problem with duty and so on…...
    No it's not a problem at all. Mould is not a restricted item. I am from Laval and buy all my reloading stuff in the US all the time.

Go to the NOE forum and enter a group buy if the mould you want is not in stock.

Good luck and let me know how things worked out as I am interested in a NOE also and what I want is not available.

Boolit Master
    yes I order from the states also
    what I meant is sending it back with are hight canadian postage and back from the state a 100 dollar mold will be a lots more after sending it to be hollow pointed
    anyway I will wait for the cast bullet from a poster here to see if it feed ok and see from there

I've called NOE a couple of times and left emails but I haven't had a reply. Anyone know if they're still around?

Fly fishing guide. Archery is a passion. Shooting Elite E35 with VAP's I like to shoot in Northern California club comps in the bowhunter freestyle as a master senior.

I have never had to phone swede on any thing he has always answered my emails & there where many of them with in One or Two days
    "The good sense of the people will always be found to be the best army.They may be led astray for a moment,but will soon correct themselves" - Thomas Jefferson

I wasn't Born in the south but I got there as soon as I could.
    I like this site. MOSTLY good people. good ideas.

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't!!
    "Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped." — Groucho Marx

"We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse"

check out there forum it have a tread of when the out of stock molds will be run

I think they may be very busy at NOE's at the moment, there are many large group buys going on and a lot of stock to catch up.
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
    In the land of the disarmed, the one armed man is king.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast