Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Load DataRepackboxRotoMetals2Wideners
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Powder coated 9mm bullet's.

Boolit Buddy

Powder coated 9mm bullet's.

Wasn't real happy with my first PC job, left a bunch of bare lead, well enough to lead the barrel a bit. Got some stuff frome smoke and did a lot better. Found an old cast iron fry pan and did about 250 9mm's using it. I put some 1/2" hardware cloth in the bottom of the pan for a grid to stand the bullet's up. If I turn the hardware cloth over, it raise's 1/2" and works to keep rifle bullet's up well. The 9mm I did last night and they came out pretty darn good. Only problem is standing them in the pan. Boy is that a slow business, nice looking bullet's though! Then sized them and put them away.

Boolit Buddy

Check out hi tek coating. No need to handle the boolits. They can touch without a issue.

HiTek is just too easy and works too well to bother PC pistol boolits anymore. A little learning curve but you won't go back to PC.
    Whatever!

Quote Originally Posted by popper View Post
    HiTek is just too easy and works too well to bother PC pistol boolits anymore. A little learning curve but you won't go back to PC.
    I tend to agree, the HT costs a bit more but is easier for larger batches of pistol bullets. I will still PC now & then, but the HT is just too simple. You do have to bake twice, but I can do other things while they are baking. I recently tried the HT powder, just easier still as you only need two parts to mix.
    EVERY GOOD SHOOTER NEEDS TO BE A HANDLOADER.
    NRA Cert. Inst. Met. Reloading & Basic Pistol

Boolit Master
    Another vote for Hi-tek. Try it! Hi-performance bullet coatings or Gateway Bullets.
    Boolits !!!!! Does that mean what I think it do? It do!