Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
RepackboxLoad DataInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders Jerky Wideners
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need a prayers

With the help of all you and the LORD my wife's outlook is very positive. She will start treatment early next week the cancer is treatable with shots and a pills for the rest of her life. A Doctor from UM Michigan will see her for the broken leg a rod and screws will be put in place next week. AS I've been busy I'm behind on a lot of thread reading so for all of you with the problems of every day life and illness I pray for all of you. As the Lord has blessed me and my family.

Boolit Grand Master

Daniel I have you your wife and family and friends in my thought and prayers. One big thing is dont run yourself down and get yourself sick to. WHile the family needs you they dont need you sick too. Take care my friend

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you Daniel for that great report ! country gent gives good advice . Rest up and try to get back to normal .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Praying.

"Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations for ever and ever. Amen." Ephesians 3:20 (NASB)

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

Boolit Master

Daniel, We are very pleased to hear that your wife's diagnosis is very favorable. We thank GOD for answered prayer on your behalf, Keep us updated when you get time.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Thank you Lord for all you are doing to bring healing, Amen

Today is the day we head to MCO for leg surgery. At 6:00 this morning they said putting the rod and pins out patient who would have thought that. She has been at Kingston for rehab. So with your prayers and mine she is on the mend.

Daniel , you and your wife have had a hard time of late . I'm glad you posted this and prayer will be given . Please keep us aware so that any prayer given can be by needs . Thank you for asking .

Lord please be with Daniel's wife and him as they deal with this surgery today. Make this as easy as possible Lord , let her recovery time be short . Be with them and guide them . Thank you . In Jesus name I pray . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Praying for the surgery and complete healing. God is good and merciful.

Well its been 7 weeks now and the wife maybe coming home this week. The leg has a steel plate Chemo has started bone building meds and rehab she can walk with a walker only lite toe pressure on right leg. She can't wait to come home I got a chance Friday to bring her by the house to the bank and out for eats she was out of Kingston Rehab for 2 hours. Big Thank you to all of you.

Great news ! Thanks for the update , really glad she is doing better and coming home . Praise GOD .

Moderator Emeritus

Daniel, I am so glad that your wife is doing better. We will be married 40 years in December and I can honestly tell you that I would be lost with her to guide and help me through this old world....I know that your better half will heal better with your love and support and she will make your life better by being there to support you. So now we need to pray to speed up her healing.

Father, I come to you on Mothers Day to ask that You come to Daniel's wife and heal her leg and her cancer issues. Father, You made woman to be a mate for her partner and I am asking You to intercede and heal her. Father I ask this in Your name who can wrap Your arms around her and speed up her healing. Amen
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

buckweatpaul, Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Great news, Daniel, and thanks for keeping us posted. It's always gratifying to know how things turn out when we pray. You've both been in my prayers daily. Will still keep praying for her cancer to be healed completely. With the docs and the Lord on your side, this is imminently possible now. Again, thanks for keeping us posted.

I'm truly blessed with good friends and family. Today we had cake and ice cream with family and friends signed here out we went to Bob Evans. My daughters birthday is Monday all in all it was a day I will not forget. So with that being said spend time with family and friends and remember your faith be true to family friends and the lord.

Glad to hear that things are getting back to normal. Praying for you and family.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Moderator Emeritus

Daniel, Thanks for the report....May God work with the doctors and therapists to continue both of yours healing and restoration of good health! Amen
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

My wife is coming home Saturday May 14th. Tears of joy will run down my cheeks as we pull in the driveway together.

Update on my wife Mary from wheel chair to walker now she is walking with a cane. All the Doctors have said she is doing well. Her blood #s are improving she is in good sprits. You all are in my prayers each and everyone of you. So God Bless all of you.

That's wonderful, Daniel. All Glory to God.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast