Lee PrecisionWidenersInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingLoad DataRepackboxReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters Supply Snyders Jerky
Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Praise GOD . Amen

Boolit Master
    Oh Lord...Raise up Thy Multitudes here in this Nation.. There are untold numbers of Good Souls who only need to hear Thy Word and Feel Thy Love. Let This Great Nation return to Thy Ways and Have Honor and Faith again... Let Us Not Be Forsaken but Forgiven and Blessed.... Amen...

Lord please make this next election or however you would have it an awakening for our country to rediscover you . Like the Pentecost bring our people into the light and fire their hearts to seek you . Strengthen the weak and foolish to remember you . Work through the different church's that all call you GOD to unify , glorify and bring about a return to you. In Jesus name I ask . Amen

All things are possible, only through God.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Oh Lord...I see some things that have gone right lately and I Give Thanks. I ask You, Lord, to Steel the Faithful and Make Them Mighty In Thy Name. Let Our Present Enemies Know, As our Past Enemies have with Wonder Found, That We Are United and Courageous. For the Sake of Our Children and Our Sainted Mothers , Let Us Be Strong, Brave , and Pure of Heart....

Give Us Courage to Stand the Test... Amen

Lord I like castalot have seen signs of hope be they small but that is a beginning . Please speed the renewal of faith and allow us freedom from those that are guided by the one that lives in darkness . Make our people see , care and act in your light . Guide them to find you again . Do not forsake and leave us to the evil that abides in our leaders wanting keep us from your light to destroy us . In your holy name I ask . Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord please spread the call 2 fall prayer movement across this nation . The hope is in you Lord.
    Amen
    Last edited by Preacher Jim; 06-25-2016 at 08:21 PM.

Boolit Master
    Lord, I ask for a Revival In this World. Let us cast off the evil we adore and Cling to the Goodness of Your Ways.

Every day Good and Evil are set before us. Every day let us choose Good! Give us the Fruits of this Choice! Give Us Love, Mercy ,Faith , Hope , Strength , Understanding, Wisdom, Determination, Knowledge , Courage, and Victory...

I know in my Heart that You meant Man to be Free! I Know that You meant this Country to be Free! I ask You to Help Us Bear this Heavy price of Freedom. Cleanse and Purify Us, Lord.

Amen

Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Amen.

Lord Please lay it on the hearts of our people to follow you and turn from the false leadership we now have . Put us back on the right path Lord . Please help us before the destruction of our country happens . Show and guide us as to how we can stop the evil that destroys us and our familys . In your holy name I ask your intervention . Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...With Patience and Strength, Let Us Wait upon the Lord for Our Victories. Let Us Gather Together In Faith and Determination to Await Our Glory. Prepare Us for the Trial with Courage and Commitment....Amen

Dale

Boolit Mold
    Lord this nation is falling deeper into sin and nobody seems to care that much. Nobody wants to stand up for what they believe in. Christian should be standing up and telling people about You. We should not be ashamed to be one of your children. We should not be ashamed to believe in you. We should not be ashamed to have you in our lives and to have the eternal gift of salvation that you so gracefully give to us. People now worship their televisions and their cell phones, but hardly none of them find time in their daily lives to just say a two minute prayer because they would rather be on Facebook. They would rather spend that time on social media than taking to their Father, the One who created them. Social media is taking over and evil thought are too. I pray that You deliver our nation from this terrible end that we are so close to. People now are accepting the people who think that woman shall lie with woman and man shall lie with man when You tell us in Your perfect word that that is not true for what Yous say is the truth and nobody can prove it is not. For if Your word is not the truth, then what is truth? There are many things wrong with our nation today and most of it is because us Christians won't stand up for what we believe in. We either are on the side of the Church or the side of the World. How about we just get of the fence, break down the fence, and head straight to you? You are our Father and we know that you will take care of us. If people spent as much time talking to You as they do their best friend, then I believe that our nation would not be in half the trouble we are in right now. If people spent as much time talking to their best friend as they do with You then they wouldn't have that best friend very long. I pray that Christians, including myself, wake up and realize that we are in a great deal of trouble and that the only way to correct most of it is to run to you. I pray that our nation gets better and that we are able to be better. I pray all of these things in Jesus's name, Amen.
    Romans 1:16
    King James Version (KJV)
    16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth...
    Leviticus 18:22-23
    22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
    23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself...
    Psalms 33:4
    For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
    John 17:17
    Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
    Last edited by Prairie Girl; 06-28-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Becky! AMEN!

Boolit Master
    Oh Lord.... Please Bless and Heal this Nation... Let Us be on the Right Side thru All of This. Love and Mercy to Us All.... Amen

Dale

..Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, our nation is troubled on all fronts. All our best plans seem to crumble before us. Every effort seems to be in vain. Every effort seems to be destroyed and thwarted even before it's implemented. We have sinned some great sins, and have been prideful and willful and forgotten Thee. I pray that You would fix what we cannot seem to, and I pray that you would bring this nation to its knees again, in worship of Thee, so that we might be worthy of something more than what we have now. I pray that there might be a revival of our once strong recognition and worship of Thee, for You are our only real hope in this world today. Thou art the Christ, the living Son of God, and our Savior and our friend, if we'll but let You be. Please, Lord, help us to remember thee, and worship thee, and praise thy holy name. And return us to our once high respect in this world that we might represent Thee more like we once did. In thy name I pray, Amen.

Lord , Blackwater's thoughts are truth . We have been distracted . Please help us correct our failings . Please intervene in our behalf , I believe many are waking from their lack of participation and caring about our country . Help us Lord , show us the way back and to be more vigilant in the future . In Christ's name I ask . Amen

Amen and Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... Most of the Things I thought Terribly Important Fade Away... But These Remain ...Truth, Honor, Faith, Love , Mercy , Freedom

These I can Share with Everyone and still have More than I Need.... I Ask You ,Lord , to Fill Your People with Cravings of Goodness..... Let the Good Man Teach His Son...and the Good Woman Instruct Her daughter...

Let Us Not Be Afraid and Wait Upon You for Our Victory... Amen

Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast