Lee PrecisionRepackboxTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Snyders JerkyLoad DataWidenersRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Inline Fabrication
Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord, I opened the news to a club shot up in Florida. Sin and anger are in control of people. Lord help us pray more, witness more, become involved more in changing the character of the the nation back to You Lord. Change will not happen till we take the message out of the church and into the streets. We have set and waited for the lost to come to us when you declared go into the world with the message. Lord we the church are responsible for the decline of America and we are still sitting waiting.
    Lord wake up the church and help us get America back to you.
    Amen

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Amen !

Boolit Master

A few years ago, our Pastor started having the men come down and kneel and pray for our nation to start the service. Nice to see that the same prayers are being spoken through the nation. Where two or more are gathered in prayer he is there...
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    Theodore Roosevelt

Preacher Jim, AMEN.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Christians need to start standing up instead of hiding !!

Moderator Emeritus

Amen to all!

Boolit Master
    Oh Lord...We are nearing a time of trial. Stand with Us and Strengthen US. Let our Minds be Clear and our Purposes Pure. Fill our Hearts with Love, Strength, Faith, Hope, Wisdom, Understanding, Knowledge, and Incredible Courage..

Lord unify our people to change the disaster that is in progress . Please help us change our lot in this country . Bring awareness to the blind followers of our leaders . Help us Lord . In Christ's name I ask it . Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, for the sake of our children and grandchildren, I pray for mercy and correction for our nation. Please, Lord, take this wayward and willful nation and inspire those who believe in You and trust You to do the things it will take to bring this once richly blessed nation to its knees again, in worship of Thee. We merit your judgment only, but by virtue of Your shed blood on the cross, we ask humbly that you would bless us once again and bring us back to such righteousness as we're able, that we might once again be blessed and prosperous in thy sight. We are in desperate need of Thy saving Grace, Lord. Descend on us I pray, and do what we seem to be unable and unwilling to do. In Christ's name I pray. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...Today I give Thanks that I grew up in a time of Innocence....A Time of Joy and Wonder.. A Time of Love... A Time of Freedom... Yes...Some Things were bad But Many Things were Amazingly Good! The 50's , 60's ,and 70's were good to me. The Heart and Soul of America was Pure and Good.... Please return us to such Goodness... Please Help and Bless US All...

Please influence our leaders Lord . Make them see our plight and change the course of our country , our lives . Let there be a renewal of faith in you . Help us back Lord and be with those that guide the fate of this nation . Help us please . I ask in Jesus name . Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord my heart breaks to see the political el toro pute being spread instead of admitting they have failed and need you. Lord with the arguments I read in this forum over who's right and who's wrong everyone has forgotten about you. Lord evil is all around us and you are our only hope and people keep thinking someone will fix it.
    Lord you are our only hope and no one is looking to you just blowing wind about it.
    FORGIVE US LORD AND HEAL THIS NATION.
    In Jesus name Amen

Amen .

Boolit Master
    Lord,,, Everyone here prays so much better than I do. But I come to You Humbly and Faithfully to ask for Mercy, Love, Strength, Honor, Goodness, and Victory. We are Desperate for Thy Blessings and Word. Our World goes Crazy... Please Help Us , Lord...

Nothing wrong with your prayer . You and the few that pray here are trying through GOD to help as it should be . You started this prayer line and have been faithfully keeping it going . It's why we are here .

Quote Originally Posted by castalott View Post
    Lord,,, Everyone here prays so much better than I do. But I come to You Humbly and Faithfully to ask for Mercy, Love, Strength, Honor, Goodness, and Victory. We are Desperate for Thy Blessings and Word. Our World goes Crazy... Please Help Us , Lord...
    Great prayer. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Oh Lord...I come to You Humbly and Faithfully. Our Nation is not lost. Many of the young people are good. They only need guidance and love. And there are many, many good older ladies and men. They are worthy of Thy Love and Help as they have stood for You all their lives. I ask You Lord to Forgive Us and Bless Us all. Take away this yoke of deceit we bear under. Let Love, Truth, Honesty , Faith, Goodness, Liberty, and Mercy be with us every day... Amen

Amen .

Thanks, castalot. Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Heavenly Father we come in the name of Jesus asking for you to continue to expose the failures and sins of the leadership. Lord protect us from 4 more years of those who lie, cheat and turn this nation away from you. We need you in control and admit our failures also in electing bad leaders just because of party affiliations. wake us up to stand firm for you and truth.

Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast