Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Wideners
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationRepackboxSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data
Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord in our country the laws of the land defy your law in order to enslave us . Our leaders conspire against us . They teach our children to follow the one who lives in darkness , they no longer know your light . Our leaders propagate the killing of the unborn , the use of drugs to destroy free will , perverse sexual insanity is setting the standard to live by . Your name is not uttered by those who lead us , they no longer call on you to help us . So much is wrong Lord and only getting worse . They strip us of thought and independence and try to purge us of truth . Sweep aside and cast the evil from us and show us your light again . Fill our people with love for you and not love of physical material filth and burdens . Help us Lord to serve you , to hear your name from the mouths of the ones that would lead in your name . Help us that we know you here again . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    And we live in the days of Ezekiel and God will judge the sin of this nation. The only hope we have is a real repentance by the nation. It starts with me and you and goes door to door. 2 Chronicles 7: 14 is the only hope we have. Time is not on our side we have wasted that.

Total agreement Jim , time draws neigh .

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by castalott View Post
    "Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Dear Lord...Please Give Us Courage, Wisdom, Faith, Understanding, Hope, and Victory...

Dale
    Dale, you really know how to watch a movie or read a book, and relate it all back to the Bible and its principles. I really like that in a man. Shows he's really paying attention as he goes through life and each day, and is always seeking to find Truth where most folks don't think to even look for it. Thanks. Truth is really everywhere we look, if we'd but simply see it. I discovered this too late in life, I think, but the more I've seen, the more I've been impressed by this simple and universal principle. Thanks. It matters.

Boolit Master
    Thanks, Blackwater! I don't know that I have ever been accused of paying attention before...

But the older I get, the more I see God and God's Principles , Laws ,Creations, and Wonders everywhere around me....

Maybe I fool myself...Maybe I'm just a Fool... But everything around me is a Wonder. Everything around me teaches me of God...

Oh...a side note....Please don't be offended by my goofy sense of humor...I never mean to be mean or offensive with it...

Dale

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, let there be a revival in this nation such as has never been seen before. Let us return to thee in droves, and proclaim Thy greatness and goodness. May we forget the temptations and alure of this world, and recognize the necessity of that which will live forever, and the way to the lights Thou hast provided for us in this world. Forgive us our sins and willfulness, and our self-possession. Let Thy name be proclaimed throughout the land and thy principles become our guide, for nothing less is worthy of Thee. Save us yet once again, Lord, and give us a good leader, so that many might come to realize our just and rightful place in this world, and our rightful subservience to Thee. In the name of Christ I pray. Amen.

Amen .

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Blackwater may all repray your prayer.

Thank you BW, Well stated. Amen
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord....
    Urgency requires Clarity
    My Nation drops away from You
    As the Titanic did the Pitiful Lifeboats

Forbid It Loving Lord
    Rend Our Heart...Bless the Good...Dispose The Evil

Let Us Once Again Be Worthy of You...
    Bring Us Holy Thru This Trial...

Amen

Boolit Master

Amen to all these prayers
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    O Lord....I ask Thee for Wonders for this Nation and People. I ask for Holy Guidance that We may Prosper In Thy Sight. I ask that Each of Us Do Our Duty and Follow Thy Will....

Amen

Dale

Boolit Master
    Again Lord I ask for Mercy and Love.... Heal us and Lead Us.. Protect Us from Evil...Let Us be Free....

Amen .

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, the leader of our supposed enemy in Russia is advancing Christianity in his nation, while our own seems to be trying to eliminate it from even our memory. Forgive this nation, Lord, for putting such a leader in his current position, and let us have one more chance with a new and more open leader. Let thy name again be heard throughout this land, spoken with pride and gratitude and reverence. Let our young see this, and learn, and come to the realization of thy Power and Majesty, and bow their heads and kneel to thee. Give us yet one more chance, Lord, I pray. Amen.

Boolit Master
    O Lord...return this land to Honor, Courage, Truth, Hope, Love, Strength, and Freedom...

Amen

Dale

Lord stay the force that threatens our nation . This madness is growing and will consume us . Help us GOD and redeem the lost among us , strengthen our people . Our leaders try to strike your name from all public view , they are taken with power and greed . Build us up , help us . In your holy name I pray . Amen

Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, at the close of this day, I pray once again for my country. Help us Lord, to see the light you have provided us with, if we'd but simply let ourselves see it. Let that light bring us into line with your will for us, and for this nation. Forgive us, I pray, for our many sins, but recognize those of us who are faithful and trust you. Keep our families safe and reverent and provided for, I pray. Help our churches to be more bold in humbly spreading your word, and opening peoples' eyes to thy Grace and Love. Guide us when we err, back to the straight way, that leads to you. Heal our nation from the sins we've committed so flagrantly and willfully, and forgive us, I pray. Let there be light in the land again, and love and honor on our lips and in our hearts. Thank you for all you have done for us, that we could never have merited, and by virtue only of the shed blood on the Christ by our Redeemer, we ask this. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Oh Lord, Pull us up out of the mud that we may look to Heaven. Let our childish thoughts drop away ...let us concentrate on Holy Words and Deeds. Let Us return to You in Strength and Glory...Amen

Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast