Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Wideners
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationLoad DataRepackbox
Reloading Everything
Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1959606162636465666768697071 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1417

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... In times like these we look up. Guide us, lead us, give us hope... Heal us and the world.... Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, you have always taken such good and loving care of us, except when we've gone astray, and you bring us troubles to lead us back to the straight path. Our nation has truly sinned some great and horrible sins: Killing the unborn; advancing homosexuality and all manner of uncleanness; and so much more. We have suppressed all mention of you in any gov't proceeding that threatens the secular progressive agenda today. Forgive us, Lord, I pray! We, your followers, have become weak, inefficient and lackluster in our service to you and our fellow men who need to hear your stories. We have forsaken spreading your words of advice and direction to those who need to hear them, because we simply don't want to be seen or known as "a problem to be around." We've saved face at the cost of ceasing progress in our collective knowledge and understanding of you.

We have failed you, Lord, and there can be no question of that. Please forgive us, I pray. Help us to realize what's true and good and right. Help us to return to you, and your precious Love and Grace and Mercy, for we need those things in large doses. Our hearts became hardened, and our faith weak as a result. Now, we humbly beg your forgiveness and grace, that you might restore our land, and let us proceed to expand your stories to those who really need to hear them. Many of us are not great witnesses, but we can learn, and we can speak unashamedly of our faith wherever and whenever faith is challenged or scoffed at.

Return us to life, Lord, I pray, and not this hiding from everyone we are currently involved in. Heal our land, oh Lord, and make us the nation you always intended for us to be once again. And thank you for correcting us, as a nation, as well as individuals. We may not like being punished, or having our rewards taken away. But if it brings us back to Thee, it's all worth it, and another sign of your grace and mercy and love for us. You never let us go so far as to be lost, and for that we must be supremely thankful, even when it hurts.

Let us learn from this, oh Lord, and correct our paths, our wills and our minds, and return to a more seemly worship of you and all that you've given us. Thank you Lord, for all that you've given and provided to us. May your loving grace and mercy follow us yet a while further. These things i pray and ask in the Holy name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen.

“On this Good Friday, Christians from all around the world remember the suffering and death upon the cross of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. At Easter Sunday, we will celebrate his glorious resurrection.”
    “Though we will not be able to gather together with one another as we normally would on Easter, we can use this sacred time to focus on prayer, reflection, and growing in our personal relationship with God.”
    “I ask all Americans to pray that God will heal our nation; to bring comfort to those who are grieving; to give strength to the doctors, nurses, and healthcare workers; to restore health to the sick; and to renew the hope in every person who is suffering.” - Donald J. Trump, Good Friday 2020, from the Oval Office
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, you gave your very life to save us from our sins. You never sinned. We did all that. And yet, you offered up your own perfect body to be tortured and killed for something WE did, not you. You've said, "Greater love hath no man than that he lay down his life for another." And you proved that completely with the crucifixion. I confess that I do not understand a love that's like yours, so complete, total and unreserved in any way. I am so ashamed of my sins and shortcomings, and of my dullness in realizing just what you are and all that you do. I'm trying to remedy that, though, and I'm sure you've noticed. I pray, Lord, that you would grant this nation yet one more chance to prove ourselves worthy of your extreme sacrifice. There are so many now who love and follow you, and an awful lot of young folks who are just learning, and devotedly studying and considering you and all the advice and instruction you left for us. Please, let the revival of freedom and love that has been brewing continue, and grow, and help us become the kind of nation you always meant for us to be. This nation could never have been formed if it hadn't been for you, and your help and guidance. In WWII, and other wars, you've demonstrated on many occasions that you have been on our side. We've drifted away from what we once were, and tried to be. Forgive us, and help us to return to the greatness and glory that was once so characteristic of our nation and people. Help us to return to you, and your ways, rather than always seeking stimulation in the secular progressive realm. You are my Lord and Master, and the great God of Heaven and earth. And you're my best friend ever. You've loved me when I wasn't very lovable, you've led me when I didn't want to be led, and you've cared for me when I wasn't caring very much for my own self. How could I not love you? Thank you for all that you are, and all that you've done for me and this nation. Please help restore us to humility and righteousness, so you CAN bless this land, and return us to what we once were. Thank you for hearing my prayer, and Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... The world goes crazy... Mercy Please....Mercy for us all.... Amen

Amen brother.
    It's good to hear from you. How are things in your parts?
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Hello to the Brothers I have never met. I have stayed home like a good boy most of the time. ( At home for 2 to 4 days at a time. Hey, my cooking is getting better!) Maybe I can have internet soon...

Dear Lord... Today we realize we are not in control. Lead us ...guide us... Help us... Let us learn to follow Thy Will and do our Duty as You Command... Amen

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you for keeping this thread alive castalot . It seems our country has been going through a hard time in many ways for a good while now . It has served well to all here .
    No turning back , No turning back !

The National Day of Prayer is on May 7th, I want to make sure you know that, as an American of Faith join us to pray for our leaders, our fellow citizens and our country.
    God is bigger than anything going on right now.He can hear prayers loud and clear.
    Because we find ourselves in a spiritual battle for our country like none of us have experienced before.

We are standing in prayer against a worldwide pandemic that has left many of our fellow citizens scared and unsure of the future.
    We are standing in prayer against spiritual forces that are tearing our country apart.
    And we are even standing in prayer for those who are actively working against us.
    Nothing would be worse for our country than failing to gather together on May 7th to pray.
    And we can't let a virus, the efforts to stop those of faith from gathering, the inability to travel to Washington DC or anything else stop us!

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, our nation is still suffering from our sins. Forgive us, Lord, I pray most earnestly, and revive us. Give us a leader who can and will inspire all of us to a new standard of belief and patriotism, in order that we might be blessed, and given yet another chance to become the nation you always intended for us to be. We were begun by people seeking religious liberty, and were founded by very wise and thoughtful men, who did their best to instill the principles you brought us into the governance of our once great and proud land. And yet, we seem to always backslide, and fall into more wanton ways and thoughts. Save us Lord, from ourselves! Many here still love you and try to walk the straight and narrow, and serve you whenever we can and you provide us an opportunity.

Make us the land and the people you envisioned us to be, I pray. Your love and grace are awe inspiring, and though we have done nothing to really deserve this great boon of being forgiven yet again, I pray most earnestly that you will forgive us, and heal our land and our hearts. You are the beginning and the end of all that happens here. Forgive us I pray, and give us yet another chance. In the name of Christ I pray. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Mercy Lord... Please Mercy for us all... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord..... The world is filled with troubles and no one can see the Light.... The world is filled with anger and no one can see the Truth.... The world is filled with despair and no one can see the Hope.... Guide us thru Your Teachings to see the Way... Amen

Amen brother. May our eyes remain open, our minds remain focused. Soften our hearts. Pray constantly, God's plan is unfolding before us. Go in peace.

Heavenly father please bring Your comfort and mercy to the friends and family of George Floyd. Bring justice to those that wronged him. Please bring a softened heart to those in distress and in desperate need. Bring peace to those who are bringing violence. Heal our country and open our eyes to Your glory. In Jesus name. Amen

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Amen to both your prayers .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Pine Baron View Post
    Heavenly father please bring Your comfort and mercy to the friends and family of George Floyd. Bring justice to those that wronged him. Please bring a softened heart to those in distress and in desperate need. Bring peace to those who are bringing violence. Heal our country and open our eyes to Your glory. In Jesus name. Amen
    I agree and pray that people will repent and turn from there wicked ways I ask this In Jesus name. Amen

Father God, I ask now for an impartation of your Holy Spirit, may the fullness of the spirit of Jesus rest upon President Trump that he be anointed with wisdom and understanding, with your counsel and might, with knowledge and fear of the Lord, and accordingly may President Trump not judge by what he sees with his eyes or decide by what he hears with his ears or lean on his own understanding but may he recognize your prompting and move according to your guidance.

I ask that you give the president supernatural discernment to know who is trustworthy and who is not. Bring into the light all deception and intrigue, expose and reverse the plans of those who would harm President Trump and this nation. In the name of Jesus, I break off all voices and influences that do not come from you father God. May your truth and peace surround and reign in the White House.

God, you have raised President Trump to govern at a time when there is a resurgence of oppression. Only you Lord Jesus Christ can anoint him to have victories over strongholds and to establish justice for the needy. Give him strength and courage to persevere in the constant battle that surrounds him and refresh him.

Father God, I see that you have such a tender heart for President Trump. Draw him close to you. I ask now for an impartation of hunger for you so that he may love you with all his heart, soul, mind and strength and delight in knowing you. And if he came and whispered your name, may he go forward shouting your name. In Jesus name, the name of my king, I bless you. Amen.

Pastor Andrew Brunson 12/12/2019

Boolit Master
    Thank you for the prayer for President Trump, I stand in agreement with you in Jesus name and plead the Blood every day for President Trump.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... Every day we see excitement but not about Your Word...... Every day we masses of People but not on Your Path... Every Day we hear long speeches but not about Love for our fellow man... Lead our Land to to Your Hope and Your LOVE.....Lead our Land to a Pure Heart...Help us thru to the other side... Bless our Land, our People , and our President.... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Everyone yells but no one listens..... Please Bless our Land and our President... Fill this Land with Honor and Goodness... Let us seek to do the Right as You show us the Right.... Let us hunger and thirst after Righteousness.. Be our Lord and we will be Thy People...Amen

Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1959606162636465666768697071 LastLast