Lee PrecisionWidenersRepackboxReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Load DataInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading
Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1417

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Proverbs 9:10

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom,
    And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Many of the things I hear coming out of the mouths of those in the media make me shudder, Lord. Fear of You is sorely lacking, and I humble myself before You to beseech Your mercies on behalf of a people who don’t fear or acknowledge You. Forgive us, God! Strike a fear in the heart of Your people! Show us the seriousness of our sin and the holiness of Your majesty. Let us see and understand You as God… King… Sovereign One… Ruler of heaven and earth. And let us be wise! In Jesus name. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Hi everyone! Got the wifi working a little....

Dear Lord... Please Mercy to our Land... Let us have Faith to always do what is Right....Let us have Strength to follow thru.... Bless our Land and Our President.... Fill him with Faith and his Hands with Victory... Amen

Amen.
    Glad to have you back brother.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I too am glad your back . Thank you for keeping this thread alive as it is badly needed .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Matthew 16:18

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Lord, You promise that the gates of hell will not overcome Your church. You have a people and You have a plan that will not fail. No matter what, Your purposes will prevail. You are in Your church and in Your people. In this we take great hope. Strengthen Your people, Lord! Strengthen Your church in this country! Let us rise to the battle cry and faithfully stand firm! Stir up our passions and desires for purity, holiness, and intimacy with You. Let us walk in the unquenchable fire of Your Spirit. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Boolit Master
    It is a 25 minute drive to civilization to use this thing... but I'll try to be here more often.....

Dear Lord.... We come to You humbly and honestly... Please Bless this Land and lead us down the Path You would have us go. Protect our President and give him wisdom, strength, and victory. Let us, like men, stand for Right as You teach us the Right. Thank You for all we are and all we have. Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... We come to You humbly and Faithfully.. Thank You for All we are and All we have. Let us remember who are and what we stand for. Bless and Protect this Land and this President. Fill his mind with wisdom, his heart with mercy, and his hands with victory... Amen

Boolit Master

Amen & Thank You
    Being human is not for sissies.

II Corinthians 6:17
    Therefore,
    Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you.

God, call Your people to come out and be separate. All across this land, call Your people to set aside worldly wisdom, pride and appearances, materialism, the need for approval, idolatry of all sorts. Lead us out and lead us up. We are a holy nation, a royal priesthood, set apart for worthy purposes. Stir in every heart to come out and be different! In Jesus' name. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... We come to you today as our Land faces a crisis. We have lost our way as a Nation. We have lost our way as Your People. Please stand with us as You have so many times in the past. Heal our Land and lead us out of this thorny wood we find ourselves.

Bless our Land and our President... Fill him with Wisdom, Courage, and Victory... Amen

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trump xmas.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	253195

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Mercy for this Land,Please... Bless and Protect our Land and President. May we Pray to do Right and Fear to do wrong. Amen

Banned

Dear Lord Jesus, we come to you on our knees asking you to impart your wisdom upon those who are the leaders of our nation. So many times we ask for so many things that we claim to be needed. Instead Lord now at this time of great turmoil and division in the USA and the world, we ask Lord for your will alone to be done here in our nation and in all nations. We pray Lord that we all would honor the real reason for the season we are celebrating, your earthly birth, when you gave up your home in Heaven and came here a humble baby to save us from our sins. Please Lord we ask that you would do what only you can and bless this nation once again and give us a Holy Spirit revival across the country. We pray Lord that you alone will be given all of the glory and praise for all we receive from you, in your precious, Holy name we pray, Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Thank You again for All we are and All we have.... Protect and defend this Land and lead us to Your Will...Amen

( Sorry guys about these delays...I've been in the hospital for a week.... doing fine now..)

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.. The world goes crazy.....Bless and protect our Land..... Fill our President wisdom and courage... Lead us down the Path You would choose. Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Heavenly Lord, again I ask that you bless this land, even though collectively we do not deserve it. It was you who initiated the settling of this great land, and enabled our forefathers to hack good, productive lives out of what was once a wilderness. You blessed them richly, and from that start, made this nation into the envy of the world, and the most powerful nation to ever exist. It took a lot of people working together toward a generally common goal to achieve this, but it also required your blessing, which you so freely gave. Thank you. I love reading about the folks who came before us, and learning the real value and necessity of character and morality in common efforts and associations. You have given us great examples to follow, and blessed us with what hitorically be seen as lives of great ease. But many of us have taken that, and you, for granted, and seem to think it's not time to "live off the fat of the land," and that our position in the world will always be #1. Even moderate thought will reveal, even to the dullards, that this cannot be so. This is why we don't deserve your benificence. But we know of the tremendous love for us. You bless us even when we don't deserve or merit it. You take care of us even when we don't take care of ourselves. You keep trying to guide us, even when we try to go our own ways. And through it all, your love remains steady until our dying day, when we must face your Judgment. I pray you will forgive this nation for its hubris and sin. I pray that you will support us, and help us to correct many of our errant ways and deeds. And I pray that you will keep this nation on the path it is currently on. Our leader has promised to deal with the abortion mess, and other things. Let it be so, I pray. There are many who follow you closely, and many, many more who want to. I pray you will touch the hearts and minds of the unbelievers and those who know OF you, but have never really met you. Lead them to the light, Lord, I pray. Lead us to help them to get there. Give us the right words to tell them about you so they can understand it. And most of all, Lord, I pray that you will bless this nation and keep us faithful to the principles and morals that you provided to us that helped so dramatically in building this nation. I pray that many will be awakened, and realize that our time is short in this world, and that they can play AFTER we deal with the critical issues in life. You have given us a beautiful, lush, wonderful world, and you have given us all it took to become a great nation. Forgive us when we err and go off course, and away from your will. We need you, Lord, so very, very much. Please give us your grace, instead of what we deserve. Israel went through a number of trials, and in them, fell away and returned to you a number of times. I pray that you will return us to a point where we can salvage what our Founders and forebears gave us, at such great cost to all of them. Freedom isn't free, and it also is fraught with dangers, due to our natural proclivities, which you tried so hard to teach us how to control. Open our eyes, and unplug our ears, and let us, as a nation, once again return to worshiping you, and following the guidelines and advice you left us. Help us once again to be a real, true Christian nation, as you intended from the start. Thank you for your blessings, which outnumber the stars in the sky. And make us more appreciative of just how truly valuable these blessings really are to each of us. Heal those in need if it be within the scope of your will, and be gentle with those for whom a healing does not fall within your will for reasons only you can know. Keep us whole, hardy and prosperous, I pray. Without you, none of this is possible. These things I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, my savior, my redeemer, and the best friend I have ever had. Amen.

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, evil seems to be running rampant through this world below. I pray that you would bless and protect this nation, and all its citizens, and its military men and women. Without you, we are nothing, and will wither away, and be blown by the 4 winds, and our dust be scattered among the waters and sands of the world. God forbid this, I pray! You can save us, and ONLY you can save us. You've given us a good leader, and he seems to be trying to take care of us and the country as best as he can. Bless his efforts, I pray, and bring forth fruit from them, sweet fruit that will humble us into returning more completely to Thee. We need you, and we need you so badly right now! Be with us, Lord, I pray, and deliver us from our enemies who would torture and kill us. You are the great ruler of Heaven and earth. Please hear my humble prayer. In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, I pray. You have delivered your people from greater dangers in the past. I simply request that you continue your wondrous blessings upon a humble group of followers, who may not be perfect, but who are nevertheless yours to do with as you deem fittest. You are my Lord and my best friend ever. Praise be to your holy name forever. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... Mercy Please.... Bend these evil ones to Thy Holy Will. Bless and Protect our Land and our President. Amen

"...President Trump acted in the best interests of the American people Thursday when he signed an executive order to bolster and protect the rights of students to pray and discuss God in their schools."
    Do I detect a shift towards the revival this country so desperately needs? Dear God let it be so.

Moderator Emeritus

I hope so, PB. We surely need it. Just watched an episode of GK Chesterton on EWTN (recorded) and it was about parents, the sanctity of human life, abortion and its inevitable offshoots, and it was very spot on in every detail. Lots of stuff is out there in the media that is worth watching, and even edifying or helpful in keeping us entrenched where we need to be in our hearts and minds. I believe an awful lot of people have become "dormant," for lack of a better word, with their faith. They neither consider it much, and certainly don't feed it at all. But it's still within them. Though it can be lost, those who still have any remnant of it within them, COULD be reawakened and become allies to those of us who are trying to fight the good fight.

After all, Christ said He didn't come into this world to bring peace, but to bring a sword. We believers have become FAR too lax in our efforts to keep faith alive in this country. It may be PC to let the idiots of this world rant and rave and even riot, and say nothing. But it's ALSO the best way to ensure that faith will become a forgotten thing - a thing of the past. If we had the least bit of common sense within us still, we'd realize that not fighting is the way to give the victory to our enemies and even worse, Satan himself! This is obviously NOT what Christ intended for us to do. He sent us the sword. It's up to us whether to use it, or whether we just walk away from evil, and allow it to spread. I do worry so about my nation, and the world my grandsons will inherit from us. If it's evil, it'll be because WE didn't do our due diligence. And I cannot bear the thought of that. I'd die before I'd allow that to be my legacy!!! I really would. God save us from ourselves! And God bless this nation. We may be in our collective sins, but God loves us even in that situation, and faithfully stands at the door of our hearts, hoping we'll open up and let Him in. I hope it works that way with our nation. May God please, please, please bless America, even though I know we don't deserve it. We could never really "deserve" it. We are too sinful - all of us. But His Grace is a wondrous thing, and he doles it out whether we merit it or not. What a wonderful Lord we serve!!!

Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast