Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1353545556575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1417

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    "Hallelujah"

Just because....

"Hallelujah"

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Today we come to You Humbly and Thankfully... We appreciate Your Mercy and Love and we ask You to Bless and Protect our Land. Let us travel the Path You would have us go...Amen

I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.
    Lil' Kim

Before I go to bed, I thank God for blessing me with all the things he blessed me with, and for my family to be safe.
    Lauren Alaina

You know what, I'm probably one of the most blessed people there's ever been, and I thank God for it.
    Smokey Robinson

Blessed is he who has found his work; let him ask no other blessedness.
    Thomas Carlyle

Blessed are those who give without remembering and take without forgetting.
    Elizabeth Bibesco
    Last edited by castalott; 04-02-2019 at 05:43 PM. Reason: I need to proo fread better...lol

Boolit Master
    A quick one today...

Thank You Lord for Your Mercy.. Thank You For All we are and All we have.... Bless our Land and Way of Life...Amen

PS I'm home from the hospital....looking good so far... 2 more weeks of antibiotic therapy

Didn't know you were in the hospital. Praying for your recovery brother. God is good.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Thanks Pine Baron!

Dear Lord.. We Thank You today for Mercy and Faith. We Thank You for Love and Strength. We ask You to Protect this Land we Love. Bless and Protect our Leaders.... Amen

“Only in the darkness can you see the stars.”
    ― Martin Luther King Jr.

“None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.”
    ― Paulo Coelho – Quotes On Faith Love And Hope

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
    ― Lao Tzu – Quotes On Faith Love And Hope

“Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr. – Quotes On Faith Love And Hope

Boolit Master
    “We love being mentally strong, but we hate situations that allow us to put our mental strength to good use.”
    ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana

Dear Lord... Most Sincerely I Thank You for all we are and all we have. I Thank You for our Healing and for giving us a Path to follow. Please Bless and Protect this Land. Let our Leaders be Wise,Good, and Strong... Amen

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts.
    Abraham Lincoln

1 Corinthians 15:58
    "Be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord."

1 Corinthians 16:13
    "Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong."

John 16:33 ESV
    I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
    Last edited by castalott; 04-23-2019 at 05:35 PM. Reason: I need to proo fread better...lol

Boolit Master

Amen & Amen
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.
    Isaac Newton

Dear Lord.... Today we ask for simple things. We ask for simple honest Faith. We ask for simple love. We ask for simple, wholesome friends and family. We ask for simple loving lives. We ask for a simple and pure understanding of the Path you have for us. Please give us pure thoughts of your Ways.. Amen

Truth is a deep kindness that teaches us to be content in our everyday life and share with the people the same happiness.
    Khalil Gibran

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    Unknown

The truth is, I've never fooled anyone. I've let men sometimes fool themselves.
    Marilyn Monroe

The first step toward finding God, Who is Truth, is to discover the truth about myself: and if I have been in error, this first step to truth is the discovery of my error.
    Thomas Merton

Half a truth is often a great lie.
    Benjamin Franklin

A dog barks when his master is attacked. I would be a coward if I saw that God's truth is attacked and yet would remain silent.
    John Calvin

Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing wrong with this, except that it ain't so.
    Mark Twain

The truth is, no one of us can be free until everybody is free.
    Maya Angelou

It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.
    Mark Twain

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...Today we Thank You for the miracles in our lives... We never seem to be Thankful enough for what we have... We would ask for Blessings for our Land and Constitution. Protect our President and let him have Courage, Faith, Wisdom and Victory... Amen

“The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.”
    —Ernest Hemingway

“There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.” —Booker T. Washington

“A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.”
    —Vernon Howard

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’
    Mark 12:30

Thank you Dale.

"In God we trust"
    -President Donald Trump, yesterday in Panama City, FL.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Thank You Pine Baron....but I seem to be failing at this daily thing.....

Another short story... Now every time I got a paycheck I would say ," Oh Boy!!! Wienies with my beans tonight!!!" or "I'll have wienies and beans tonight instead of just beans!!!!

I got 2 wrapped gifts at my retirement party....... The first had a can of beans in it and the second had a bag of wienies! We all laughed for a long time....

Dear Lord...Thank You for the Good People...... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord....Today we ask for Strength... Strength to carry on...Strength to do the Right Thing..Strength to do Thy Will.... Strength to Live our Lives in Thy Way.... Amen

“Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through the tears.”
    —Demi Lovato\

Philippians 4:13
    I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Deuteronomy 31:6
    Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.

Joshua 1:9
    Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Matthew 11:28
    Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 6:33
    But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...Today we ask for Mercy... We ask for mercy for those that have done us wrong in the Hope of Mercy for us when we have wronged others. Pure sweet Mercy is our Hope today...Amen

It is mercy, not justice or courage or even heroism, that alone can defeat evil.
    Peter Kreeft

The more merciful acts thou dost, the more mercy thou wilt receive.
    William Penn

Sweet mercy is nobility's true badge.
    William Shakespeare

Mercy, that is the gospel. The whole of it in one word.
    E. H. Chapin

Children are innocent and love justice, while most adults are wicked and prefer mercy.
    G. K. Chesterton

"Your Lord is a God of mercy and bountifulness: be a source of mercy and bountifulness to your neighbors. If you will be such, you will find salvation yourself with everlasting glory."
    - John of Kronstadt

"Scoff not at the natural defects of any which are not in their power to amend. It is cruel to beat a cripple with his own crutches!"
    - Thomas Fuller

IMHO, can't mention "Mercy" without "Grace".

"When God in Jesus took the punishment for our sins upon himself, he didn’t give us what we deserve (eternal condemnation and separation from him). What incredible Mercy!

But God didn’t stop there. He continually gives us what we don’t deserve—the next beat of our hearts, the air in our lungs, the food we eat, the clothes on our back, the privilege of living on his earth, our different friends and family members, experiencing the beauty of his creation, etc. Plus, he gave us the precious, invaluable gift of eternal life—an eternal relationship with his Son, Jesus—something we don’t deserve. What amazing Grace!" - David Chadwick

Boolit Master
    Mercy and Grace...... What a Loving duo.....

Dear Lord.... Today we ask for Mercy and Grace............ Although we err and stray from the Word-Please give us these Wonderful Things... Amen

I do not at all understand the mystery of grace - only that it meets us where we are but does not leave us where it found us. Anne Lamott

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...A very sincere Prayer to You this night. Bless and Protect our Nation, our Way of Life, Our Constitution, and Our President. Passions are high and cornered animals are dangerous. Help us thru all of this. Lead us down the Path You would have us go... Amen

Boolit Master

Amen many times over - and Thank You for this prayer
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

So many are devastated by the weather this year, loss of home, crops and land flooded, fires, tornados and what else! They all need us to pray on them daily! Lord be with them and bring them the help they need.

Those of you that can, please do what you can to help. Either physically or by donations.

A notice from Franklin Graham, on Facebook, I would like to share:

"Along with 250+ Christian leaders, I am asking followers of Christ across our nation to set aside next Sunday, June 2, as a special day of prayer for the President, Donald J. Trump.

President Trump’s enemies continue to try everything to destroy him, his family, and the presidency. In the history of our country, no president has been attacked as he has. I believe the only hope for him, and this nation, is God.

This is a critical time for America. We’re on the edge of a precipice. Time is short. We need to pray for God to intervene. We need to ask God to protect, strengthen, encourage, and guide the President.

We know that God hears and answers prayer. He can soften hearts and change minds. He is all-powerful, and He rules over the affairs of nations. The Bible instructs us to pray for those in authority, “that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior” (1 Timothy 2:2–3).

On June 2, we ask that pastors would lead their congregations in praying for the President, that Sunday schools and other groups would join together and pray, and that individuals and families across the country would have a special focus on praying for the President that day.

Would you let me know in the comments below if you commit to pray with us? And will you share this on your social media platforms so that we can have as many people as possible praying?

“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places” (Ephesians 6:12)."

Here is the link;
    https://billygraham.org/story/specia...wW3eAp4KXzPQeo

I'll be praying.

Boolit Master
    “Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.”
    ― C. JoyBell C.

Dear Lord...Our nation divides itself into your Path and another path... Heal us and Help us follow the path to Good. Fill our Leaders with Wisdom, Courage, Strength, and Love. Let we the People rise to this occasion... Amen

“Courage is found in unlikely places.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien

“The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.”
    ― Paulo Coelho, Veronika Decides to Die

“Be brave to stand for what you believe in even if you stand alone.”
    ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.”
    ― Victor Hugo

“Courage. Kindness. Friendship. Character. These are the qualities that define us as human beings, and propel us, on occasion, to greatness.”
    ― R.J. Palacio, Wonder

“Believe you can and you're halfway there.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

“It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.”
    ― Mark Twain

Ephesians 6:11
    "Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil."

–1 Corinthians 15:58
    "Be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord."

1 Corinthians 16:13
    "Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong."

Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1353545556575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast