Load DataTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
RepackboxLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything Wideners
Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord help our country and people To find you again . Show us that still believe what to do . Satan leads by providing and guiding to the path of least resistance to the work against us . Do not forsake us , help us please . Be with us and help us back to you as a nation . Babies are ripped from the womb , our children are taught that you are a lie . Perversion , dishonor , lies , persecution of believers , evil rules our leaders , the people are blinded by distraction . We were never perfect Lord but were so much better than now . Show the way by helping us change as a people to live by your law and word . Be with us . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    the Lord has lead me to start 2 weekly prayer meeting for our country and situation. 2 Chronicles 7: 14

Moderator Emeritus

Heavenly Father, the people of this country are dividing up ever more clearly and sharply, into those who know and serve you, and those who know and serve a very different Master. Please, Lord, be with those of faith, and be with us, and make us strong so that we can endure what lies ahead of us. And Lord, if it be thy will, please save us one last time again, I pray, from our own convoluted wills. Help us to understand what it is we're to do to help bring this about, I pray. Be with us, whatever You decide, and keep us strong and faithful, that in our belief, others might be saved, whatever transpires. Save us from ourselves, Lord. One more time, I pray. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    the Lord has lead me to start 2 weekly prayer meeting for our country and situation. 2 Chronicles 7: 14
    We ALL need to be trying harder ! Thank you Jim .

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for Faith, Healing, Love , Mercy, Strength, Wisdom, and Victory for Our Country, People, and Constitution....

Lord thank you for this special day to appreciate and honor those who gave their lives that we would have and keep the right to worship you . Please help us keep that right Lord . Please help us , show us the way and be with us . Show us how to stop the evil that threatens us that believe in you . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Boaz.

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, as we have just ended our yearly day of memory of those who died, and gave their all, that we might enjoy the fruits of our world so abundantly as we do today, I ask that you'd forgive us for letting these worldly things supercede what we know is more important and rightfully yours. Help us to simply look within ourselves, and see what is lacking and has been for a long time now, and how completely You can fill our every need if we'd but let you do it. Forgive us of our willfulness and sins and for putting so many things before You. Help us to return to our rightful and proper place before you, kneeling and in prayer to you. Forgive us our haughtiness and self obsessions, and our willful ways and choices and deeds. Give us yet a while longer, Lord, that more might come to thee. Thou are the great Ruler of Heaven and Earth, and our Master. In thy name we pray that thou wouldt heal our once great nation, and bring us back to where you always hoped we'd be, and gave us the chance to be. Amen.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Father, as we enter a new month help us to renew and strengthen our resolve to walk in a manner worthy of the name of Christ. May we show those we meet hope and how to find it in Jesus. Help us to concentrate on the way you would have us walk.
    Amen

Thanks, Jim. In Jesus name. Amen
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Today we suffered yet another senseless campus shooting. Father, I do not pretend to understand what is going on in this world but we have seemed to gone off the tracks as far as dealing with others. Please intervene and stop this senseless waste of human lives. Please allow calmer heads to prevail and diffuse these silly and stupid knee jerk reactions. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Lord, Please Bless Our Country. Lead Us Back to Faith and Goodness. Heal Our Souls and Give Us The Leadership We So Desperately Need.....

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by castalott View Post
    Lord, Please Bless Our Country. Lead Us Back to Faith and Goodness. Heal Our Souls and Give Us The Leadership We So Desperately Need.....
    Thanks castalott....could not have said it better.....AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    I seen this, I believe, on this forum....

"Be Brave that the Lord may Love Thee..."

Help Us Be This Way, Lord....

Dale

Amen .

Quote Originally Posted by castalott View Post
    I seen this, I believe, on this forum....

"Be Brave that the Lord may Love Thee..."

Help Us Be This Way, Lord....

Dale
    Thank you, Dale. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, we have sinned some great sins as a nation and a people. Please, I pray, forgive us, and give us one more chance, I pray. I know we don't deserve even the ones you've already given us, but I pray on the basis of simple Grace, that was purshased by your shed blood. May we become more knowledgeable and appreciative of that, and learn to love thee so very much more than we have in the recent past, I pray. Let the young among us have the simple time to grow, and give them a chance to bring this nation back more into line with Thy will and intent for us all, and return this nation to a nation of believers again, as it was for most of our history. Thank you, Lord, for any and all consideration you can give to this simple and earnest prayer for our land and people. Forgive us yet one more time, I pray, and see if our young might not correct the sins of their fathers. In Christ's name and by his Grace I pray. Amen.

Boolit Master
    "Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Dear Lord...Please Give Us Courage, Wisdom, Faith, Understanding, Hope, and Victory...

Dale

Boolit Master
    "’tis true that we are in great danger.The greater therefore should our courage be."

William Shakespeare - Henry the 5th

Oh Lord...Give Your People this Perfect Courage... To always do Right and Never Do Wrong...

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord you must cry over the things going on in our country this past weekend. Lord give us and our leaders the courage to work to change the tone and temperament of this election. Please Father bring truth to the surface that people will see what you see in this country and boldness to speak for you.
    In Jesus name

Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast