Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
RotoMetals2WidenersRepackboxTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication
Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1417

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Pray for Our Leaders:

Lord, we also ask that these leaders lead us to ways that represent You and Your ways; including decisions that will lead toward the dignity and sanctity of all human life from conception until death.

Lord God, may these leaders provide ways for our nation to be secure from terrorism inside and outside of the borders of America.

Sovereign Eternal God, miraculously give unity of thought and strategy for the good of our nation between the White House, the United States House of Representatives, and the United States Senate.

In Jesus Name, Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pine Baron View Post
    Pray for Our Leaders:

Lord, we also ask that these leaders lead us to ways that represent You and Your ways; including decisions that will lead toward the dignity and sanctity of all human life from conception until death.

Lord God, may these leaders provide ways for our nation to be secure from terrorism inside and outside of the borders of America.

Sovereign Eternal God, miraculously give unity of thought and strategy for the good of our nation between the White House, the United States House of Representatives, and the United States Senate.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Thank you Pine Baron . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Do you remember how full of hate the other side has been? Do you remember how they welcomed all points of view as long as they agreed with them?

Turn your hate to determination. Be determined to vote and help in this election. We have a chance for a Great Victory.

Dear Lord... Lead us to a Victory on Election Night. Awaken Thy Host... Send them to do Thy Bidding... Thy Will be Done... Amen

“Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.”
    ―Thomas Jefferson

“God provides the wind, but man must raise the sails.”
    ―St. Augustine

“Be content to act, and leave the talking to others.”
    ―Baltasar Gracian

“People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.”
    ―Lewis Cass

“Well done is better than well said.”
    ―Benjamin Franklin

“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
    ―Dale Carnegie

James 2:18
    But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

James 4:17
    So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, you are the Great Arbiter of All Things. You know what we need better than we do. Please, merciful Lord, look upon us, and see what we direly need. And then Lord, please grant us the simple grace to do things for us we can't seem to effect for ourselves, and make things "right" as they ought to be here on earth. We need a new starting point, and we can't seem to create that for ourselves. I pray for your grace and mercy and love, Lord - a love we cannot know until we shed these mortal bodies and fly to thee.

Heal our nation, Lord, and let us see if we can maintain it from there, I pray. Thou art my creator, my redeemer, and my best friend ever. Thank you, and Amen.

Boolit Master
    Proverbs 16:18 First pride, then the crash - the bigger the ego, the harder the fall. 19 It's better to live humbly among the poor than to live it up among the rich and famous.

Amen

Boolit Master
    The fate of this Land and maybe the World depends on Election Night 2018. Will you sit idly by and watch all we have crash to the ground or are you up for a fight? Does the spirit of your ancestors stir within you? I'm not talking a physical fight but a moral one. Arise! Arise!

Dear Lord, Let revival fill this Land. Awaken Thy Host and Fill it with Thy Will. Let us hunger after Goodness and Righteousness. Fill our Hearts Mercy and Love. Amen

“Until justice rolls down like water and righteousness like a mighty stream.”
    ― Martin Luther King Jr.

“You cannot do wrong and feel right. It is impossible!”
    ― Ezra Taft Benson

“If you don't have a righteous objective,eventually you will suffer. When you do the right thing for the right reason,the right result awaits.”
    ― Chin-Ning Chu, The Art of War for Women: Sun Tzu's Ancient Strategies and Wisdom for Winning at Work

“What health is to the body; honesty is to the soul.”
    ― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words

“The Kingdom of God is about peace, love, joy and righteousness”
    ― Sunday Adelaja

Moderator Emeritus

Amen!!!

Boolit Master
    Hi Birch!

I just wanted you to know how your last post made me think (about me). Anyone who corrects me when I am doing wrong is my friend...

Dale

“First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for everyone, for kings and all those who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.” 1 Timothy 2:1-2

Father, we appeal to You for our President and Vice President, members of the Cabinet, along with the members of both the House and the Senate, to make decisions that will lead toward a more righteous, peaceful, and orderly America. In Jesus Name. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Amen to that!

Boolit Master
    The last few days reminds me of being mortal... So what do you wish to leave for the next generation? I doubt we can go back to the wonderous 50s and 60s but if we fail things could go a lot worse.

Dear Lord... Today we give Thanks for Wonderful Healing and Mercy.. Thanks for who we are and what we have. Thou art Holy, Holy, Holy.....

We humbly ask for Blessings to continue and Freedom for this Land..... Please Bless and Protect our Great President... Amen

“You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.”
    —Walter Hagen

“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.”
    —Charles Darwin

Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.
    Seneca

Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.
    Benjamin Franklin

I tell you, in this world being a little crazy helps to keep you sane.
    Zsa Zsa Gabor

Don’t gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.
    Bob Marley

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.
    Oscar Wilde

Psalm 37:4
    Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Philippians 4:4
    Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice

I borrowed this from Rebecca Barlow Jordan:

" We look to You and to You, only, Lord. Help us make wise decisions that move our country in the right direction. Help us to do our part in praying and in staying with what we know is right according to the truth of Your Word. Teach us to make our actions count and our words matter, and line them both up to Your sense of rightness, not ours. Guide us with Your eye; grip us with Your strong arm; teach us what we need to know to make our lives—and our nation—count for you. We pray for our leaders, but we ask You to make us both leaders and followers: leading in the way of Truth, and following those who honor You."

In Jesus Name,
    Amen

Boolit Master
    There's an Amen!

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.. Tonight we give Thanks for the Good Things we have. Love, Mercy, Hope, Faith, Courage , Understanding, and Wisdom. We ask for these things in abundance. We ask for Thy Help and Protection for our Good Leaders. Amen

Steadiness is coming up short 19 times and succeeding the twentieth.
    Julie Andrews

We should strive for steadiness, and for a commitment to God that does not ebb and flow with the years or the crises of our lives.
    Thomas S. Monson

''Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies.''
    —Groucho Marx

''Politics, noun. A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.''
    —Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

''Being president is like being a ******* in a hailstorm. There's nothing to do but to stand there and take it.''
    —Lyndon Johnson

''I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together at the White House, with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone.''
    —President John Kennedy, at a dinner honoring Nobel Prize winners of the Western Hemisphere, the White House, April 29, 1962

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...Humbly and Faithfully we ask tonight for Thy help in the coming election. Let those who would follow Thy Will be elected. Awaken Thy Host and fill them with a fierce determination to do Right...Thy Will be done...Amen

“Goodness is love in action.”
    James Hamilton

“Live in such a way that if people should see you they could see God’s goodness in you.”
    Anonymous

“Treat those who are good with goodness, and also treat those who are not good with goodness. Thus goodness is attained.”
    Lao Tzu

“Do all the good you can and make as little fuss about it as possible.”
    Charles Dickens

“The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions.”
    Chanakyu

“Virtue is bold. And goodness never fearful.”
    Shakespeare

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

Galatians Chapter 5
    22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
    23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Romans 12:9 - [Let] love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

Psalms 25:7 - Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD.

Boolit Master
    Remember how happy we were 2 years ago when Hillary lost? Remember our amazement at God's Mercy and Power? Remember our Praises?

Now is the time for more Prayer and work. Now is the time to build on the last election. Now is the time to do your part. Prayers are powerful things...Please help.

Dear Lord.. Thank You for all we are and all we have. Thank You for Sweet Love and Mercy. Please help us and strengthen us for this election. Call out Thy Host and let those who follow You be elected. Humbly...Honorably...Faithfully we ask this... Amen

“The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first and love of soft living and the get-rich-quick theory of life.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

“Lets have faith that right makes might; and in that faith let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

“It's a father's duty to give his sons a fine chance.”
    ― George Eliot, Middlemarch

“Honor is no phantom. Duty doesn't melt away, no matter how much we might wish it to.”
    ― Claudia J. Edwards, Taming the Forest King

“Duty performed gives clearness and firmness to faith, and faith thus strengthened through duty becomes the more assured and satisfying to the soul.”
    ― Tryon Edwards

“He had sprung from a rigid Puritan stock, and had been brought up to think much more intently of the duties of this life than of its privileges and pleasures.”
    ― Henry James, Roderick Hudson

“Think of responsibility as a blessing, not a burden.”
    ― Haresh Sippy

“This is not the time for you to be a coward.”
    ― Kailin Gow

“It is my duty as a free man to read so I'm not blind being lead around by my nose”
    ― Pierce Brown, Iron Gold

“...[T]hou knowest not the heart of woman... [N]ot in thy fiercest battles hast thou displayed more of thy vaunted courage than has been shown by woman when called upon to suffer by affection or duty.”
    ― Walter Scott, Ivanhoe
    ( This last one reminds me of my Sainted Mother.. Perfect Love mixed with total courage....)

From Rebecca Barlow Jordan

Lord God, we desperately need your wisdom. You have given us a great country, founded on principles and truths from Your Word. We need men and women who will honor You, trust You, and lead us once again back to You. We pray for servant leaders who love the things You love and who care more about others than themselves.

In Jesus name. Amen

Boolit Master
    In about 10 days our future is decided.. What kind of land is left for the future? What is left for the next generation? It is kinda up to all of us..

Dear Lord...Humbly and Faithfully we ask for help again in this land of the Free. A time of trial is again upon us. Awaken thy People and fill this Land with Hope again. Protect our President and fill his hands with Victory...Amen

“On my honor, I will do my best
    To do my duty To God and my country”
    ― Boy Scouts of America

“You know, that man has a spirit, that each man and woman is unique, that we have duty to promote our unalienable rights and to protect them, that we have a duty to our families and ourselves, to take care of ourselves, to contribute to charity, that we have a duty to support a just and righteous law that is stable and predictable.”
    ― Mark R. Levin

“He that takes truth for his guide, and duty for his end, may safely trust to God's providence to lead him aright”
    ― Blaise Pascal

“From the neglect of a real duty, she became the slave of a false one.”
    ― George MacDonald, Mary Marston

“When love and duty are one then grace is within your soul.”
    ― Shannon L. Alder

“The failure of the citizens to pray for the nation will lead to its collapse.”
    ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord. Humbly and Faithfully we ask for help in this next election. Bend this evil to Thy Will. Replace those who would stand against Thee. Let Thy Host hunger for Fair Truth and Honor... Amen

“If ever you feel like an animal among men, be a lion.”
    ― Criss Jami, Diotima, Battery, Electric Personality

“It is part of a good man to do great and noble deeds, though he risk everything.”
    ― Plutarch

“I can live out the entirety of my days and never take a stand. Yet, if this is true, I have in fact never lived out my days. Rather, I died without living at all.”
    ― Craig D. Lounsbrough

“If you are not noble in your thoughts and actions, no title awarded by any king or queen can make you so.”
    ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Vocation of a Gadfly

Philippians 4:8
    8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy--meditate on these things.\

Matthew 5:16
    In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Hebrews 10:24
    And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds

2 Timothy 4:7
    I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

Hebrews 13:18
    Pray for us. We are sure that we have a clear conscience and desire to live honorably in every way.

James 2:7
    Are they not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of him to whom you belong?

Moderator Emeritus

As Yogi Berra said, "It aint' over 'till it's over." And we are now coming right up on the fateful day we go to the polls to decide the balance of power in gov't, now that we have a good and effective President. I pray to God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost, that the result will be favorable to our President's plans to reinstitute common sense to our nation's governance. Lord, we've strayed far, far from what you always intended us to be and become. Forgive us, I pray, and help us recreate a nation more in line with your original intent for us. For the sake of those who braved the wilderness, and carved a new nation out of it, please, stand with us and magnify our efforts, so that we might once again see justice, fairness and wisdom in our nation's leadership. Thank you Lord, for all the wondrous blessings you've given us when we were in need, and unable to help ourselves. We are so confused, and so easily fooled! Help us Lord, that we might also become more of what you want and intended for us to be. In thy Holy and Wonderful Name I pray. Amen.

Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast