Load DataRotoMetals2RepackboxTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyPBcastco
Reloading Everything Lee Precision
Page 54 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1417

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, we have become a cynical and nihlistic nation, or at least many among us have been led by the powers that be, to become that way in our attitudes, and our attitudes so often guide our words and deeds. We need a powerful leader, who can and will lead us back to our roots - our Christian roots - and who can cause us to rise up yet once more, and face our failures and follies, and return to thee and to rationality. Bless us Lord, even though we don't deserve to be so richly blessed. We are weak and easily led, especially in large numbers. Help us to return to individualism, and away from collectivism, which always leads to ruin. When people gather in mass, the prevailing attitude is always "well SOMEbody ought to DO something," and we never seem to realize that WE are "somebody!"

We are weak, easily lead, and mostly, just want to be lazy, and have it work out well for us. But laziness never leads to anything good. Only our own labors and efforts can build a good and strong and wise nation! Many would lead us astray in many, many different futile directions. Make us THINK, Lord, and use the brains you so generously gave us, to discern the simplest of answers to the common questions and problems we encounter in our daily lives. You made us so wondrously, and yet, we squander so much of the inestimable gifts you've equipped us with.

Give us a great leader to follow Lord, who can and will bring us back to faith, and revive the spirit that lies within all of us of faith. Let us not be forlorn and feeling forsaken ANY MORE! All we have to do is simply look up, and see that which Satan has led us to look away from. The rest will follow quite naturally, if we merely look up to Thee.

Grant us this great leader, I pray, for without such a leader, I fear many of us will abandon that which we KNOW is just and true and right and Holy. Hear my prayer, Lord, and grant us this one deeply needed wish, I pray. In the name of our Redeemer, our Savior and our best frind, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... The deep state attacks our President every hour. Please Bless and Protect him as he drains the swamp. Raise up Your Might and call out Your Host to defend this man, whom You put in office. Give us Revival and let us all Stand Strong with Faith in the Right. Let us not run...Let us not fail... Let us not cry... Raise Your Host in Fervent Prayer and Bend this evil to Your Blessed Will... Amen

Romans 15:5-7 Living Bible (TLB)
    5 May God who gives patience, steadiness, and encouragement help you to live in complete harmony with each other—each with the attitude of Christ toward the other. 6 And then all of us can praise the Lord together with one voice, giving glory to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

7 So warmly welcome each other into the church, just as Christ has warmly welcomed you; then God will be glorified.

Proverbs 3: 5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight

Ephesians 3:20

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.

Boolit Master
    Once again we stand at a crossroads... The evil deep state wants our money, our Freedoms, our work, our lives, and our Souls. One man stands up to them and is under constant and terrible attack.....

Dear Lord... Hear our Pleas O'Lord... Evil stands to take this Shining Light of Freedom from us. Forbid it Almighty Lord... Bend this terrible evil to Thy Holy Will... Raise Thy People up to thirst after Fair Truth and Righteousness... Let freedom Ring!!! Amen

2 Corinthians 3:17 NIV
    17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

“You never know how strong you are… until being strong is the only choice you have.”
    ― Cayla Mills

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Please Bless us... Lead us down the Path You would choose. Forgive us when we err and teach us how to be Good and Good for Something. Give us Wisdom and Strength. Be Our God and We will be Thy People... Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Amen! We are richly blessed. I pray we don't collectively throw it all away. Whenever I think of where our country is headed, I often think of that old song, " 'Till I threw it all away." The idiocy of the human race is a remarkable thing. And mostly, it's because we use our feelings when we OUGHT to be using our heads! God help us. We don't seem to be very good at helping ourselves!

Boolit Master
    King James Bible
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Dear Lord... All of us being Mortal, none of us are worthy. We ask for Thy Blessing, Love, and Acceptance. Help us get on the Path and back in the Light! Let us as a People, A Nation, and a World be Good and Good for Something. Let us always seek after Higher Things and leave the base things behind... Raise up Thy People ,Lord... Amen

“A seed cannot grow in stone. It requires fertile soil & water. Compassion is the soil where life grows.”
    ― Amit Ray, Walking the Path of Compassion

“The loudest preacher in the world is your conscience, the cleverest is wisdom, the rowdiest is passion, the surest is truth, the purest is love, and the highest is God.”
    ― Matshona Dhliwayo

Jeremiah 33:3 NIV
    ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

Boolit Master

Amen and thanks for this prayer
    Being human is not for sissies.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen.

Boolit Master
    Repent : to turn from sin and dedicate oneself to the amendment of one's life

Dear Lord.. Please Bless us all... Please heal our Land and the World. Let us all repent of our evil and be the men and women our Great Teacher asks us to be. Please give us Mercy and let us give each other Mercy. Let our thoughts be on Noble things... Let us look up and see the Light... Amen

It's bad when you fail morally. It's worse when you don't repent.
    Luis Palau

Forget not, O Lord, that I am one of those whom Thou hast created, and with Thine own blood hast redeemed. I repent me of my sins: I will strive to amend my ways.
    Saint Ambrose

Yes, one can repent of moral transgression. The miracle of forgiveness is real, and true repentance is accepted of the Lord.
    Ezra Taft Benson

It is impossible to repent of love. The sin of love does not exist.
    Muriel Spark

If America is too arrogant, too prideful to repent, it's not the kind of country that God wants it to be.
    Tony Campolo

'Genuine repentance must bear must bear the seal of a corrected life."
    Lewis F Korns

2 Chronicles 7:14 New International Version (NIV)
    14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Luke 5:31-32 NIV

31 Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

Boolit Master

Amen - And Heavenly Father, lift up our leaders - guide and protect them as we enter into this upcoming process of negotiation with north korea. Let Your will be done with this particular issue - as with all matters in Your Kingdom.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Amen ......to all .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Love: ( This is the definition we talk about.)
    a : unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another: such as (1) : the fatherly concern of God for humankind (2) : brotherly concern for others
    b : a person's adoration of God

Dear Lord... Please Bless and Protect this land and this President. Let us all learn Right from wrong and pursue Right. Let us be Good and Good for Something. Let us have Love... Give us Courage, Wisdom, and Strength. Please walk with this man who is President and fill his hands with Victory... Amen

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
    Walter Lipman

Thoughts are but dreams till their effects be tried.
    William Shakespeare

Men give me some credit for genius. All the genius I have lies in this: When I have a subject in hand, I study it profoundly. Day and night it is before me. I explore it in all its bearings. My mind becomes pervaded with it. Then the effort which I make is what the people call the fruit of genius. It is the fruit of labor and thought.
    Alexander Hamilton

What gems of painting or statuary are in the world of art, or what flowers are in the world of nature, are gems of thought to the cultivated and the thinking.
    Oliver Wendell Holmes

They are able who think they are able.
    Virgil

Every man has a train of thought on which he rides when he is alone.
    Joseph Fort Newton

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
    Confucius

But words are things, and a small drop of ink
    Falling like dew upon a thought, produces
    That which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think.
    Sir Aubrey De Vere

Thoughts rule the world.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thinking is the talking of the soul with itself.
    Plato

Impromptu thoughts are mental wild-flowers.
    Mme. du Deffand

Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probably reason why so few people engage in it.
    Henry Ford

Boolit Master
    Mercy

Compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.

Dear Lord... We ask for Mercy...even though we cannot earn it. Help us give True Mercy to others and help others give to us. Please Heal our Land and let us look up and See the Light! Protect our President and let him be a Force for Good in Your Will.... Amen

“Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

“there is a God, there always has been. I see him here, in the eyes of the people in this [hospital] corridor of desperation. This is the real house of God, this is where those who have lost God will find Him... there is a God, there has to be, and now I will pray, I will pray that He will forgive that I have neglected Him all of these years, forgive that I have betrayed, lied, and sinned with impunity only to turn to Him now in my hour of need. I pray that He is as merciful, benevolent, and gracious as His book says He is.”
    ― Khaled Hosseini

“I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.
    (Psalms 116:1-2 NIV)”

“Rats and roaches live by competition under the laws of supply and demand; it is the privilege of human beings to live under the laws of justice and mercy.”
    ― Wendell Berry

“The quality of mercy is not strain'd,
    It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
    Upon the place beneath: it is twice blest;
    It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:
    'Tis mightiest in the mightiest: it becomes
    The throned monarch better than his crown;
    His sceptre shows the force of temporal power,
    The attribute to awe and majesty,
    Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings;
    But mercy is above this sceptred sway;
    It is enthroned in the hearts of kings,
    It is an attribute to God himself;
    And earthly power doth then show likest God's
    When mercy seasons justice.”
    ― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

“The Lord's mercy often rides to the door of our heart upon the black horse of affliction.”
    ― Charles Haddon Spurgeon

“In the heartfelt mercy of our God, the dawn from on high will visit us, to shine on those sitting in darkness, in the shadow of death, to guide our feet to the way of peace.”
    ― Anonymous, Holy Bible: King James Version

“Lord help my poor soul.”
    ― Edgar Allan Poe

Mercy is the stuff you give to people that don't deserve it.”
    ― Joyce Meyer

“Be gentle with him, Mercy. He's got a heart as big as Texas— he'll die for you without blinking. But he doesn't expect anyone to do the same for him.”
    ― Nalini Singh, Branded by Fire

“You trying to make me crazy?”
    “Everyone needs a hobby.”
    ― Nalini Singh, Branded by Fire

“With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln, Great Speeches / Abraham Lincoln: with Historical Notes by John Grafton

“But I want to be better than the lessons they taught me. I want my love to be greater that my hate, my mercy to be stronger than my vengeance.”
    ― Amy Engel, The Book of Ivy

“Jesus can you show me
    Just how far the east is from the west,
    Cause I can't bear to see the man I've been
    Rising up in me again.
    In the arms of your mercy I find rest
    Cause you know just how far the east is from the west---
    From one scarred hand to the other.”
    ― Casting Crowns, Casting Crowns: The Altar and the Door

“Even the smallest tender mercy can bring peace when recognized and appreciated.”
    ― Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway

Boolit Master
    kindness

noun
    the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.

Dear Lord... Please Bless this Land and Give us all Courage, Strength, and Faith. Let Us be Strong and Honorable. Let our President drain the swamp and give him total victory. Thy Will be done... Amen

Without tenderness, a man is uninteresting.
    Marlene Dietrich

Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
    Mark Twain

Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.
    Albert Schweitzer

A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money.
    John Ruskin

A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men.
    Thomas Carlyle

Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.
    Confucius

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
    Lao Tzu

There is no duty more obligatory than the repayment of kindness.
    Cicero

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Ralph Walso Emerson

Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drink down all unkindness.
    William Shakespeare

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Boolit Master
    Forgiveness

: to cease to feel resentment against (an offender) : pardon or forgive one's enemies

Dear Lord... Please Bless and Heal this Land.. Fill our Hearts with Love and Mercy... Let us be the People You want us to be. Bend the terrible evil that chokes our land to your Perfect Will.. Amen

Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting.
    William Arthur Ward

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

When you forgive, you in no way change the past - but you sure do change the future.
    Bernard Meltzer

Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.
    H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forgiveness is not always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness.
    Marianne Williamson

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Mark Twain

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
    John F. Kennedy

To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.
    Lewis B. Smedes

To err is human; to forgive, divine.
    Alexander Pope

Thank you, God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough.
    Garrison Keillor

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
    Emo Philips

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, our nation is in a very serious position right now. We have enemies plotting all over, trying to devise ways to weaken us sufficiently that we will no longer be a threat to them, should they try to impose THEIR will upon US. Even within the ranks of our own representatives in the Congress, there are many who have nothing in mind except advancing the liberal agenda, which has proven to be Godless. Muslim prayers are allowed, and Christian prayers are not in our schools. It seems the laws increasingly and at an ever increasing pace, seek to delete all expressions of the Christian faith from our land! God forbid this from happening, PLEASE! Without the principles you have given and shown us, our world would collapse and degenerate into a veritable jungle, where "survival of the fittest" becomes the ruling principle of survival. But you have shown us a much, much, much better way to live, if we'll just take it and use it. Lord, I pray for our nation today, and that you will extend your wondrous grace and forgiveness and love to us yet once again, and let the fruits of those in power who still know and love Thee, dominate once again. Forgive us of our failings and outright sins. Help us return to the roots of our faith, and of all existence. Remove the scales from our eyes, and let us hear You once again, and obey what you have so lovingly given us to guide ourselves by. Thou are the great and living Son of a loving and forgiving God. You are our savior, our redeemer, and our best friend. And you are our only real hope. I pray that you will hear this prayer, and grant us a great leader who will bring us back to You once more. Thank you, and amen.

Boolit Master
    Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
    Desmond Tutu

Dear Lord... Our Country stands at a crossroads.... Please help us follow Your Path... Let us have Strength, Courage, Wisdom, and Faith... Let us be Good and Good for something... Please give us Mercy....and in that Mercy let us Repent of our Wrongs... Lead us down Your path and let our Land once again be that Shining City on the Hill.... Amen

Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.
    Louisa May Alcott

The greatest legacy one can pass on to one's children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one's life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.
    Billy Graham

Prayer should be the key of the day and the lock of the night.
    George Herbert

Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.
    Saint Augustine

We are never defeated unless we give up on God.
    Ronald Reagan

To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible. Thomas Aquinas

We are twice armed if we fight with faith.
    Plato

Boolit Master
    The peace of heaven is theirs that lift their swords, in such a just and charitable war.
    William Shakespeare

Dear Lord...Another hour of Trial comes upon us... Awaken Thy People... Fill their Hearts with Faith and Courage... Let us not flag or fail... Let us meet this challenge with calmness and strength... Let us open our eyes and see the Light... Please Bless and Protect our President and fill his hands with Victory against evil... Amen

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
    - G. K. Chesterton

Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
    John Ray

God’s eternal power can be clearly seen
    – Romans 1:20

Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.
    1 John 3:18

The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.
    Psalm 145:18

Boolit Master
    This country is so divided...left/right, country/city, right/wrong, self centered/ service to others.... I am not sure you could get 25 people to agree that it is dark outside....

Dear Lord.... Forgive us where we fall short... Lead us away from evil... Teach us to think pure thoughts... Fill our lives with Love and Goodness... Help us to look up... Let us learn to seek after Your Will... Amen

"Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble. But since the power of prayer is in the one who hears it and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference."
    - Max Lucado

"She (my mother) became a warrior far superior to any epic hero. She became a giant on her knees. With a sword in one hand she battled the enemies of death and disease, and with her other hand stretched toward heaven she kept beseeching God’s help and His mercy."
    - Bishop T.D. Jakes

"There are parts of our calling, works of the Holy Spirit, and defeats of the darkness that will come no other way than through furious, fervent, faith-filled, unceasing prayer."
    - Beth Moore

"The reality is, my prayers don't change God. But, I am convinced prayer changes me. Praying boldly boots me out of that stale place of religious habit into authentic connection with God Himself." - Lysa TerKeurst

"The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'"
    - Billy Graham

"I know that the Lord is always on the side of the right; but it is my constant anxiety and prayer that I and this nation may be on the Lord's side."
    - Abraham Lincoln

"Prayer should not be regarded as a duty which must be performed, but rather as a privilege to be enjoyed, a rare delight that is always revealing some new beauty."
    - E.M. Bounds

Deuteronomy 31:6
    Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Boolit Master

Amen - And thanks for the diligent prayer

Page 54 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast