RepackboxPBcastcoLoad DataRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationWidenersReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Lee Precision
Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1417

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    Hallelujah.....

Just because....

Hallelujah...

Boolit Master
    This day a very Sincere Prayer for Good Leadership....

Dear Lord...Please Bless and Protect this Land, This People, and our President... Let Your Light shine thru... Let us be "The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave" again. Let your Mighty Men stand for Fair Truth, Justice, and Your Holy Word. Let us not flag or fail... Let our Courage be boundless and our Faith be solid. Bend this evil to Thy Holy Will... Amen

In a nation of sheep, one brave man is a majority.
    Edward Abbey

Whether you be man or woman you will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    James Allen

The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.
    John Bingham

The paradox of courage is that a man must be a little careless of his life in order to keep it.
    G. K. Chesterton

The bravest of individuals is the one who obeys his or her conscience.
    J. F. Clarke

Ecclesiastes 3:1
    "There is a time for everything and a reason for every activity under the heavens."

Isaiah 41:10
    "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."

Jeremiah 29:11
    "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Romans 8:18
    "The pain that you've been feeling, can't compare to the joy that's coming."

Boolit Master

Amen so many times over - And thank you
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    Liberty...

Freedom....

Honor....

Faith....

Family....

Country....

Duty....

Please remember these as we Pray...

Dear Lord... Please give Strength and Victory to the Forces of Good this day... Let Your Light and Goodness fill the earth with hope..... Please give our President Total Victory... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Thank You for all we are and all we have. Bless this Land and People. Let Good prosper and bend evil to Thy Will. Let this World awaken to Thy Teachings and Thy Good... Amen

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
    St. Jerome

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.
    Abraham Lincoln

A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.
    Frank A. Clark

Good health and good sense are two of life's greatest blessings.
    Publilius Syrus

I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.
    Marilyn Monroe

A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.
    Michel de Montaigne

A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
    Saint Basil

Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.
    Marcus Aurelius

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Tonight we are truly Thankful for the Goodness in our Lives. Good Friends, Good Families, and Good Times make Life worth living. We also ask for Good Health, Courage, Wisdom, and Strength. Please bless and protect our President... Give him Victory over the Swamp... Amen

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.”
    ― Shaun Hick

“Don't live the same day over and over again and call that a life. Life is about evolving mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.”
    ― Germany Kent

“Good times are a reminder and a reward for dealing with the difficult and challenging times we all go through. The trick is to celebrate the good times in advance of the difficult times. Always remember, good times await you after the difficult times pass….”
    ― James A. Murphy, The Waves of Life Quotes and Daily Meditations

“Lord, I thank you for answering my prayers at the right time.”
    ― Lailah Gifty Akita

Isaiah 43:2
    "When you go through deep waters, I will be with you."

Psalm 37:5
    "Commit your way to the Lord. Trust in Him, and He will act."

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
    Romans 8:28 NIV

Boolit Master
    I have had another good day...thru this forum I have had dealings with a man who seems upright and forthright. The deal isn't completely done but so far I would be glad to call him a friend.

Thank You ,Lord, for showing that good still exists. My failings are so apparent that all I can do is ask for Mercy. So Please Bless us All.... Heal my Great Land and Great People... Awaken that Noble Spirit of Love and Loving Truth. Let Us look up and with Courage and Wisdom fight the Good Fight. Bless our President and give him Total Victory... Amen

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
    2 Timothy 4:7

David was the last one we would have chosen to fight the giant, but he was chosen of God.
    D.L. Moody

There’s nothing more calming in difficult moments than knowing there’s some one fighting with you.
    Mother Teresa

Faith, without trouble or fighting, is a suspicious faith; for true faith is a fighting, wrestling faith.
    Ralph Erskine

"Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly"
    — John F. Kennedy

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader"
    — John Quincy Adams

"Believe you can and you're halfway there"
    — Theodore Roosevelt

"The best way to predict the future is to create it"
    — Abraham Lincoln

"Accomplishment will prove to be a journey, not a destination"
    — Dwight D. Eisenhower

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
    — Thomas Jefferson

"Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men"
    — John F. Kennedy

"We should never despair, our situation before has been unpromising and has changed for the better, so I trust, it will again"
    — George Washington

( Washington is my favorite President- A Man of infinite Courage and Leadership.... A Rock in our Time of Need...)

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are"
    — Theodore Roosevelt

"Always stand on principle... even if you stand alone"
    — John Adams

"The harder the conflict, the greater the triumph"
    — George Washington

Boolit Master
    Some want to destroy our Way of Life. None of us have hurt anyone but we are the ones who lose our Rights....

Dear Lord... On Bended Knee we ask for Strength and Fair Truth in our Land of the Free.
    Evil, real evil, runs free while we fight amongst ourselves every day. Bless this land and This people. Give our President Wisdom and Faith. Let him drain the swamp as he promised.

Oh Lord, this is such a convoluted mess...Only You can fix it now... We, Your people, cry out for help.. Hear our Pleas... Bend this evil to Thy Holy Will... Amen

Hard times don't create heroes. It is during the hard times when the 'hero' within us is revealed. Bob Riley

“Man is fond of counting his troubles but he does not count his joys. If he counted them up, as he ought to, he would see that every lot has enough happiness provided for it.”
    – Fyodor Dostoevsky

“The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity.”
    – Seneca

“I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.”
    – Jewish Proverb

1 Thessalonians 5:11
    11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Isaiah 43:2
    2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

Proverbs 18:10
    10 The name of the LORD is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

Psalm 31:24
    24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

Isaiah 41:10
    10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Boolit Master
    There are two freedoms – the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought.
    -Charles Kingsley

Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have.
    -Harry Emerson Fosdick

Dear Lord... Please Bless this Land and this People. Let us seek after You and seek after Freedom all the days of our lives. Let us not be tired or fearful. Let us stand like men for the things we know to be Good and Just. Please fill our President with the Courage to always do the Right Thing. Fill him with Victory over Evil in this World... Amen

We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.
    -William Faulkner

Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it. The history of liberty is a history of resistance.
    -Woodrow Wilson

No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck.
    -Frederick Douglass

Order without liberty and liberty without order are equally destructive.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
    -D.H. Lawrence

Freedom is never free.
    -unknown

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged. -Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    “Love and peace of mind do protect us. They allow us to overcome the problems that life hands us. They teach us to survive... to live now... to have the courage to confront each day.”
    —Bernie Siegel

“Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.”
    —Dalai Lama

Dear Lord... In Faith we ask for Your Blessings this Day... Let us not be cowards or slackers... Let us stand and be counted as those in favor of Faith, Freedom, and the Constitution. Please give us Courage and Wisdom... Let our President be a Great Man who does Great and Wonderful Things. Please give him total Victory over the swamp... Amen

“Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.”
    —John F. Kennedy

“Peace is liberty in tranquility.”
    —Marcus Tullius Cicero

Peace is its own reward.”
    —Mahatma Gandhi

“The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” —Norman Vincent Peale

KJV
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Boolit Master
    “Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.”
    ― Leo Tolstoy, A Confession

“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
    ― Augustine of Hippo

Dear Lord... Please Bless this Land of the Free.... Give our President Wisdom, Courage, and Victory... Let us never fear of doing right and always fear of doing wrong... Amen

“...Next time you're faced with a choice, do the right thing. It hurts everyone less in the long run.”
    ― Wendelin Van Draanen, Flipped

“The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us
    from the support of a cause we believe to be just.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

“If you are afraid of being lonely, don't try to be right.”
    ― Jules Renard

“Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.”
    ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly

“The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell.”
    ― Confucius

“In the simple moral maxim the Marine Corps teaches

— do the right thing, for the right reason

— no exception exists that says: unless there's criticism or risk. **** the consequences.”
    ― Josh Rushing, Mission Al-Jazeera: Build a Bridge, Seek the Truth, Change the World

Boolit Master
    What a month...I've lost 5 friends... Of course in the small community I live in everyone is a friend... I realize how short life is now...

Dear Lord... As we face life everyday we ask for Your Guidance and Wisdom... Please Bless and Protect our Land and Way of Life. Let us not flag or fail but be the men and women You want us to be. Let our President be one of the Greatest and have Victory over the swamp.. Amen

If I won the award for laziness, I would send somebody to pick it up for me.
    Anonymous -

Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
    Stephen Hawking

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
    Reba McEntire

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
    Winston

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
    Isaac Asimov

A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.
    Anonymous -

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
    Benjamin Franklin

Psalm 90:12
    So teach us to number our days, That we may present to You a heart of wisdom.

James 4:14
    Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.

Boolit Master
    All the Easter Flowers are blooming. I think of mom with everyone I see....

Dear Lord...Please Bless our Sainted Mothers.... Those who tried so hard that we might have a better life... Please Bless and Protect this Land. Let us clean the swamp and live by Your Word again. Bend this terrible evil to Your Will...Amen

“All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

“The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.”
    ― Calvin Trillin

“I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” —Abraham Lincoln

“I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom

“Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes

Boolit Master
    Hallelujah.....

Just because....

Moderator Emeritus

I've been away for a while. It's disappointing to see this thread missing so many days without a prayer for our nation. We take so very, very much for granted, but we've been told that the key to continued success is continued prayer and continued vigilance in our behavior and words.

Lord, please bless this callous nation, in spite of so many of us being hardened and tone deaf to Your words, which you always whisper, and never seem to shout at us. Guide us, Lord, in the way we should go. Teach us to love and learn and pray again. We have forgotten so much in this land! Give us back our memories, that we might yet again come to appreciate all those and all those things that it has taken to get us to where we are at now. Un-harden our hearts. Un-plug our ears. Remove the scales from our eyes. Let us again look to Thee for our salvation, and not just for more "things" that will surely pass away. Keep our minds on the eternal, rather than that which cannot last. Cleanse our minds, and hold back our temptations, for we are so easily led astray! And forgive us our sins, and send us your Love and Mercy and Grace, even though we can't "earn" a bit of it. And Lord, thank you for just always being there, whenever we humble ourselves enough to speak to you, and think of you, rather than of ourselves and our wistful impulses. Truly, you are the great God of the Universe, and Master of all that is. Thank you, and Amen.

Boolit Master
    Welcome back Blackwater....so glad to see you again... and Amen!

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...Today we ask for Mercy and Love.. Raise us up... Let us have Revival .. Let us hunger after Goodness and Honor.. let us not be cowards...let us not be weak...let us not be stupid... Lead us down the Path You would have us go. Protect our President and fill his hands with Victory against the swamp. Bend this horrible evil to Your Perfect Will... Amen

Ephesians 6:13
    13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Proverbs 21:31
    31 The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the LORD.

“You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat.”
    ― Joel Osteen

“There was a saying that a man's true character was revealed in defeat. I thought it was also revealed in victory.”
    ― Alison Goodman, Eon: Dragoneye Reborn

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
    General George S. Patton

Moderator Emeritus

Amen! Our nation is in SUCH great need of a return to Him! So many things have deteriorated in direct proportion to how we've forgotten the basics of what makes this world keep spinning and working. We need His blessings SO badly right now! People are so sharply divided and separated one from another than they can't even seem to TALK to each other, much less come to unity on any given matter! That is a recipe for destruction, and anyone who can't see that is NOT looking at things very clearly. Lord, please bless this nation, in spite of our callousness and self-absorption. We need you as we've never needed you before. Bless us, and send us a great leader who can and will bring us back into the path you have prescribed for us. Thank you, Lord, and amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear lord...All of us being human, all of us err and fall short. Forgive us as we repent and turn away from the past evil. Let us look forward with new eyes and new hearts to do Thy Will. Let us cleanse ourselves and our Nation of foolish pride and willful hurt. Let us all have Mercy to each other and follow Your Path. Bless our President and give him Victory over the swamp.... Amen

Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
    Jesus Christ

Sweet mercy is nobility's true badge.
    William Shakespeare

A dark cloud is no sign that the sun has lost his light; and dark black convictions are no arguments that God has laid aside His mercy.
    Charles Spurgeon

The wonderful news is that our Lord is a God of mercy, and He responds to repentance.
    Billy Graham

Grace, like an angel of mercy, makes his voice heard sweet and clear, repeating the story of the cross, the matchless love of Jesus.
    Ellen G. White

Every act, every deed of justice and mercy and benevolence, makes heavenly music in Heaven. Ellen G. White

To every soul that knows how to pray, to every soul that by faith comes to Jesus, the true mercy seat, divine sovereignty wears no dark and terrible aspect but is full of love.
    Charles Spurgeon

Pray God in the bowels of his mercy to send you his Holy Spirit; for he hath given you his great gift of utterance, if it pleased him also to open the eyes of your heart.
    Jane Grey

Today we are afraid of simple words like goodness and mercy and kindness. We don't believe in the good old words because we don't believe in good old values anymore. And that's why the world is sick.
    Lin Yutang

If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to live.
    Lin Yutang

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you Dale !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast