Titan ReloadingInline FabricationReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxLee PrecisionPBcastcoWideners
RotoMetals2 Load Data
Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1417

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    Dear lord... Please Bless and Protect our Land and our President.... Let our President be Wise, Just, Good, Powerful, Honest, and Love your Ways and the Constitution... Give him total victory and power over the swamp.... Let us be that 'Shining City on the Hill' again... Lead us down the Path You would choose... Amen

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

“Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.”
    ― Horace Mann

“Great victory requires great risk.
    -Hera”
    ― Rick Riordan, The Lost Hero

“The fight isn't over until you win.”
    ― Robin Hobb, Royal Assassin

“Who knew that the path to a womans heart was through the soul of an honest man?”
    ― Melissa de la Cruz

“I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of suffering. You ask, what is our policy? I can say: It is to wage war, by sea, land and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be;

In “Blood, Toil, Tears, and Sweat,” his first speech as Prime Minister to the House of Commons May 13, 1940 quoted by Jeffrey R. Holland in “However Long and Hard the Road” BYU Devotional 18 Jan 1983”
    ― Winston S. Churchill

“The credit belongs to those who are actually in the arena, who strive valiantly; who know the great enthusiasums, the great devotions, and spend themselves in a worthy cause; who at best know the triumph of high achievement; and who, at worst, if they fail, fail while daring greatly, so that their place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

"There is no victory without a battle."
    unknown

Boolit Master
    "Whoever sees with his eyes is blind."
    Socrates

Dear Lord.... Please Bless and Protect This Land, This President, This Constitution, and This People. Let us ALL be ready to Serve You and this Land of the Free. With Courage and Wisdom, let Your Army stand ready to do Your Righteous Will... Amen

Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke.
    Benjamin Disraeli

1 Corinthians 16:13
    Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.

Boolit Master
    2 Chronicles 7:14New King James Version (NKJV)

14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... This day we ask for Blessing for our Land and our President. Let him be strong, courageous, and victorious. Let him drain the swamp and let him remove this blight upon the Land of the Free... Please bend this evil to Your Will... Amen

“Long before the enemy can steal your victory, he steals your song. Long before he can steal your joy, he steals your praise.”
    ― Joseph Prince

Here On Earth
    “Maybe you are here on earth to learn that life is what you make of it, and it’s to be enjoyed.”
    – Dick Sutphen: Author

"Don't be afraid of being outnumbered...
    EAGLES FLY ALONE
    Pigeons flock together..."
    unknown...

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Be with our leaders Lord and guide them . Give them vision and strength . Remove the scales from the eyes of the ones lead to destroy our country . Hold us up to what you would have done . Help us . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
    ~John 8:32

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
    ~2 Corinthians 3:17

Dear Lord... A Trial is upon this Land... Please Protect those who are good...who Love Freedom and the Constitution.. Let Your Mighty Men stand for Truth... Let us be ready to do our Duty to You and this Land we Love so much.... Fill us all with Boundless Courage... Let us protect those we Love and give Them a Future we can be proud of.... Thy Will be Done... Amen

’tis true that we are in great danger.
    The greater therefore should our courage be.

Henry the 5th
    William Shakespeare

Boolit Master
    Information about the criminal deep state is near to coming out. Rumor has it that it is exposing most of the Government at the highest levels... Please Pray for our Land and our President...

Dear Lord... Please Bless this Land of the Free. Let this horrible evil be bent to Thy Holy Will. Let Fair Truth and Justice come to the Leadership of our Land... Let our Faith be our Backbone in this World.... Amen

“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”
    ― C.S. Lewis

“Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

“I have great faith in fools - self-confidence my friends will call it.”
    ― Edgar Allan Poe, Marginalia

“And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.”
    ― Anonymous, Holy Bible: King James Version

“And still, after all this time,
    The sun never says to the earth,
    "You owe Me."

Look what happens with
    A love like that,
    It lights the Whole Sky.”
    ― Hafez

“Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can't always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith.”
    ― Lauren Kate, Torment

“None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.”
    ― Paulo Coelho, Brida

Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.”
    ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

“I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

Boolit Master
    A most sincere Prayer this night.....

Dear Lord... On our knees we ask for the terrible evil in this Land be bent to Your Will. Raise Thy Holy Voice and this evil will melt... Raise Thy People up and make them Strong in the coming months... Amen

Boolit Master
    Hallelujah....

Just Because.....

Hallelujah

Boolit Master
    The Country you live in, the Freedoms you enjoy, and your Way of Life all hang in the Balance.

Dear Lord... On our knees we Beg Thy Holy Will be done. You placed this President in office. Please protect him and make him Victorious. The Shining Light of Freedom will go out forever if he fails. Bend this horrible evil to Thy Holy Will. Awake Thy People and fill them with a Terrible Resolve. Thou art Holy,Holy,Holy... Amen

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln

“From whence shall we expect the approach of danger? Shall some trans-Atlantic military giant step the earth and crush us at a blow? Never. All the armies of Europe and Asia...could not by force take a drink from the Ohio River or make a track on the Blue Ridge in the trial of a thousand years. No, if destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of free men we will live forever or die by suicide.”

― Abraham Lincoln

I had crossed the line. I was free; but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was a stranger in a strange land.
    Harriet Tubman

I had reasoned this out in my mind, there was one of two things I had a right to, liberty or death; if I could not have one, I would have the other.
    Harriet Tubman

Lord, I'm going to hold steady on to You and You've got to see me through.
    Harriet Tubman

I would fight for my liberty so long as my strength lasted, and if the time came for me to go, the Lord would let them take me.
    Harriet Tubman

If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
    Benjamin Franklin

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
    Abraham Lincoln

If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may be even a worse fate, you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.
    Winston Churchill

Boolit Master
    Rise up , my Brethren, be Strong and Courageous. Reach deep inside to know what you believe and for what you must stand. Now is the time to be Strong, Courageous, Righteous, and Faithful. We will all be judged on which side we support this day....

Dear Lord.... On humble knees we ask for Blessings on this Land and our President. Bend this terrible evil to Thy Holy Will. Raise Thy People in Righteous Fury to those who would enslave us. Let our Faith be our Backbone in this World and let us all do our Duty to You, The Constitution, This Land we Love, and our Children. Your Will be Done... Amen

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.”
    ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Elective Affinities

“Freedom of speech is unnecessary if the people to whom it is granted do not think for themselves.”
    ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana

Acts 6:4
    "But we will devote ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the word."

1 Corinthians 16:13
    Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.

Boolit Master
    It starts today.....

Thank you, Lord, for Your Mercy and Love... Thank You for a President who intends to drain the swamp of any who plot to destroy the Constitution... Please Bless and Protect President Trump and give him incredible Victory.... Please bend this Incredible evil to Thy Holy Will... Amen

“Knowledge is beautiful but wisdom is magnificent.”
    ― Debasish Mridha

“Your attitude of serving the Lord can transform even the most menial of tasks into a magnificent sacrifice of love.”
    ― Elizabeth George, Understanding Your Blessings in Christ: Ephesians

If you don’t see the greatness of God then all the things that money can buy become very exciting. If you can’t see the sun you will be impressed with a street light. If you’ve never felt thunder and lightning you’ll be impressed with fireworks. And if you turn your back on the greatness and majesty of God you’ll fall in love with a world of shadows and short-lived pleasures.

John Piper

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...Please Bless President Trump... Let him speak well and let the People listen and understand. Bend this horrible evil to Thy Holy Will... Amen

Boolit Master
    Some are saying this 'accident' involving the train and a lot of the Republican Leadership is no accident. There seem to be too many things not right...

Dear Lord... Please Bless and Protect President Trump and all the other good leaders we have. If this was an attack, fill them with rage and anger at this terrible evil. Bend this terrible evil to Thy Holy Will... Amen

O, the blood more stirs
    To rouse a lion than to start a hare!

Henry the 5th
    Shakespeare

Some Billy Graham quotes:

“The will of God will not take us where the grace of God cannot sustain us.”

“I've read the last page of the Bible, it's all going to turn out all right.”

“There is nothing wrong with men possessing riches. The wrong comes when riches possess men.”

“A real Christian is the one who can give his pet parrot to the town gossip.”

“When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.”

“Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.”

“Believers, look up – take courage. The angels are nearer than you think.”

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord....On humble knees we ask for Protection of President Trump and all the white hats helping him. Please protect this Land and this Constitution. Please bend this horrible evil to Thy Holy Will...Amen

The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. Thomas Paine

“All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me.... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”
    —Walt Disney

“A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.”
    —Vernon Howard

1 Chronicles 16:11
    Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.

Deuteronomy 31:6
    Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord you God goes with you: he will never leave you nor forsake you.

Exodus 15:2
    The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

Psalm 18:32
    It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

Ephesians 6:10
    Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

Boolit Master
    here are some videos that might help explain a few things...I have no idea how much is true...

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...administration

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...Awaken Thy People...Let Thy Host stand ,with Courage and Wisdom, for Fair Truth in this Land... Thou meant us to be Free... Help us remove this scourge and blight upon our Freedoms... Bend this evil to Thy Will... Amen

2 Corinthians 3:17 NIV
    Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

1 Peter 2:16
    Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God.

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
    Benjamin Franklin, Memoirs of the life & writings of Benjamin Franklin.

“Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.”
    Abraham Lincoln.

“When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty.”
    John Basil Barnhill.

“Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.” Benjamin Franklin, Silence Dogood, The Busy-Body, and Early Writings.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
    --Ronald Reagan

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."
    --Thomas Jefferson

"I never said, 'I want to be alone.' I only said, 'I want to be let alone!' There is all the difference."
    --Greta Garbo

"Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country."
    --Marquis de Lafayette

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    --General John Stark

Boolit Master
    “Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”
    ― Aldous Huxley, Complete Essays 2, 1926-29

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
    ― George Orwell

“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.”
    ― William Faulkner

Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.”
    ― Mark Twain, Following the Equator: A Journey Around the World

“Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.”
    ― Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Dear Lord.... Thy Will be Done... Amen

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
    —Confucius

"We must meet the challenge rather than wish it were not before us."
    —William J. Brennan, Jr., Former Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court

"Don't be discouraged. It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock."
    —Unknown

+ 1 Corinthians 16:13
    Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.

castalott, your words and prayers are mine.

Boolit Master
    I am pleased you like them.... Welcome!.... Dale

Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast