Reloading EverythingLoad DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
PBcastcoRepackboxWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication
Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1417

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    A Very Sincere Prayer this Night....

Dear Lord... Bless this Land... Let Goodness thrive... Let us seek Your path.. Let us be Good and Good for Something.... Let us not whimper or run... Give us Courage and Wisdom... Let our President be a Wise, Powerful, and Godly Man... Fill his hands with Victory... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Love,Mercy. and Faith to us All... Bless our land and our New President. Let us follow Your Teachings and be the men and women you would approve of. As we are all sinners,Forgive us all... Amen

Boolit Master
    I just watched a rehash of the election in 2016... The awful, vicious hate one side had for Trump.... name calling and hopeless hate.... There was no chance Trump could win they said....

President Trump's election was a miracle..

Dear Lord... Thou art Holy,Holy,Holy... Thou givest us good gifts... Thou lookest into our Hearts and Heard our Pleas.... Thou givest us another chance... Glory and Praise unto Thee for Ever and Ever... Please Protect Our President and our Land... Amen

Boolit Master
    Believe in your heart that you're meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.”
    ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

“It was possible that a miracle was not something that happened to you, but rather something that didn’t. ”
    ― Jodi Picoult, The Tenth Circle

“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible”
    (Matthew 19:26).

“He is the one you praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes”
    (Deuteronomy 10:21).

“I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?”
    (Jeremiah 32:27).

“For I am the Lord, who heals you”
    (Exodus 15:26).

“He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted”
    (Job 5:9).

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Sincere Prayers for Our President and for Goodness thru out this Land. Let evil be bent to Your Will and this Land of Shining Hope be restored... Amen

Boolit Master
    There is a mighty clash going on.... Freedom vs the swamp.... Please do your part to Pray for God's help...God's Leadership in this...

Dear Lord... Thou art Holy,Holy,Holy.... Thou hast shown Mercy to us... But we need more Lord... We need evil bent to Thy Will... We need Goodness returned... We need have Faith and Practice being Holy again... Please Protect and Heal our Land and President... Amen

The rights of man come not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God.
    John F. Kennedy

Be silent, Only the Hand of God Can remove The burdens of your heart.
    Rumi

Firstly I commit my Soul into the hands of God, its great and benevolent author.
    Josiah Bartlett

Everybody predicted that Donald Trump was going to lose. And I just think it was the hand of God. I think God intervened and put his hand on Donald Trump for some reason. It's obvious that there was something behind this. And it was more than people understand. And I just think it was God.
    Franklin Graham

I John Hancock, . . . being advanced in years and being of perfect mind and memory-thanks be given to God-therefore calling to mind the mortality of my body and knowing it is appointed for all men once to die [Hebrews 9:27], do make and ordain this my last will and testament...Principally and first of all, I give and recommend my soul into the hands of God that gave it: and my body I recommend to the earth . . . nothing doubting but at the general resurrection I shall receive the same again by the mercy and power of God. . .
    John Hancock

Those who will not deliver themselves into the hand of God's mercy cannot be delivered out of the hand of His justice.
    Matthew Henry

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Humbly and Faithfully we come to You tonight to ask for Mercy for this Land. Let our President be a Faithful, Strong, Righteous, Good man. Let him do Your Will and be Victorious against the swamp. Let all this evil be bent to Your Divine Will... Amen

The will of God prevails. In great contests each party claims to act in accordance with the will of God. Both may be, and one must be, wrong. God cannot be for and against the same thing at the same time. In the present civil war it is quite possible that God's purpose is something different from the purpose of either party - and yet the human instrumentalities, working just as they do, are of the best adaptation to effect His purpose.
    Abraham Lincoln

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
    Mother Teresa

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Amen .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    In the Alabama Election, the man who was ahead in most polls by up to 10 points lost by a little. They decided to destroy ALL the voting evidence so there could be no recount.... This is the last I have heard...

Dear Lord... Please bend this evil to Your Will... Bless and protect our President....Let him have Victory- wonderful Victory... Amen

Boolit Master
    Humbly and Faithfully we Thank Thee for all we are and all we have. All of us being sinners, we ask for Mercy, Love, Faith, Hope, Courage, Understanding, and Victory. Let us repent of our evils and follow Your Path... Amen

Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Amen .

Quote Originally Posted by castalott View Post
    In the Alabama Election, the man who was ahead in most polls by up to 10 points lost by a little. They decided to destroy ALL the voting evidence so there could be no recount.... This is the last I have heard...

Dear Lord... Please bend this evil to Your Will... Bless and protect our President....Let him have Victory- wonderful Victory... Amen
    Not to hijack the thread, but to clarify... As I read it the ruling was overturning a lower court's ruling to save digital images of the ballots.

This is something that would have to be set when the machines were programmed. It is apparently not required by AL law. To have to change and properly test the programming in 24 hours would have been next to impossible.

The original voted paper ballots are kept for 22 months. These should be kept sealed until the results are certified. Generally, in a recount, these paper ballots that are used.

Sent from my Frankenphone using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Thank You for fixing my mistake... I didn't understand... Dale

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... Please Bless, Protect , and Raise up our new President. Give him all the virtues and none of the vices. Let him drain this swamp and return our Land to a Shining Example. As in all things, Your Will be done.. Amen

Boolit Master
    Such a day.... a lot of thought and Thanks....

Dear Lord... I am so Thankful for this life I have had... The Wonderful Family and Friends.. The magnificent music and movies.. To grow up with such Freedom! The various hobbies too....Photography, shooting, casting, hot rodding, woodworking, and then be able to build with my own hands about anything I desired...Add to that this beautiful Earth and Heavens ....I am just in awe of the Love Thou hast for me... Forgive me where I have wronged You and others... Amen

Dale I understand . I hear so many whining about they are held back , restricted by the powers that be in their life but GOD tells us ;

Luke 6;45

45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

GOD has given us so much if we realize it and put aside what we would have to be .

Thank you GOD for all you have given .

Boolit Master
    Our President Prays in the White House. God has put this man there. If you believe that, we must Protect and Support him daily. To do less would be an affront to God, a denial of your own hopes, and a condemnation of your own children. Stand up..be strong..be brave...PRAY for Protection of this man....This Man who is the King's Champion of our age...

The sides cannot be clearer...

Dear Lord... We Thank You for the Christ whose Lessons and Mercy lead us down the right Path.... Please protect Your Champion in the White House. Let there be a Great Awakening and The Power of Prayer to do Your Work here in this Land... Lead us down the Path You would choose... Amen

1 Corinthians 9:24

Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may win.

“Champions don't give up; they get up!”
    ― Sanjo Jendayi
    Last edited by castalott; 12-23-2017 at 01:38 AM. Reason: I'm goofy I guess....

Boolit Master
    Thank You ,Lord, for all we are and all we have. Let us seek to be Good and Good for Something. Lead us down the Path You would choose. Let us not be cowards or slackers... Let our Faith be our Backbone in this World... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord

On this last day of 2017 we reflect on this Year. We are eternally grateful for the goodness Thou hast given freely. We have the Best Choice for President. I can not imagine how this World would be with the other side in power. We Thank You for Truth coming to Light. We Thank You for All the Good Things we have and All Those we Love....

Humbly, on our Knees, we ask for Greatness for our President. Let him be filled with Wisdom, Courage, Strength, Humbleness, Intelligence, and Victory. Let the draining of the swamp continue. Bend the evil in this Land to Thy Will. Let us be Good and Good for Something. Call us to Thy Will and let us have the Courage of being right... Amen

Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
    John Ray

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.
    Bruce Lee

Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.
    George Washington

Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence.
    Leonardo da Vinci

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
    P. J. O'Rourke

The measure of a man is what he does with power.
    Plato

I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
    Groucho Marx

Exodus 15:6

"Your right hand, O LORD, is majestic in power, Your right hand, O LORD, shatters the enemy.
    Last edited by castalott; 03-10-2018 at 11:30 PM.

Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast