MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingLoad Data
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationReloading EverythingRepackbox
Wideners
Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, we have been a willful and evil nation in many things for a long time now. But people all over the world seem to be choosing up sides, either on Your side, or satan's. Many have come to realize and now hate our former vicious ways, our ignorance and blasphemies. Lord, I ask you now to forgive us our sins as we repent and try to do better. Help us to teach our children that they might fight Your battles here in their time. Give them the simple time to do Thy will. Protect us, I pray, from the normal consequences of our own willfulness and desires, and help lead us, I pray, to understand Thee more fully and better, and thus, learn what and how we need to be and do in this world so that Your Holy Name might be honored and lauded among the nations of our world. You died on the Cross for us, and suffered in our stead, and STILL we resist your Love and Will. I am sorry, Lord. Please forgive us. Please let our young be taught what they need to hear in order to come to love Thee as I do, and as is rightful for us all. This I earnestly pray in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, my savior, my friend, my everything. Amen, amen and amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Wash Us with Forgiveness ...Soak Us in Love....Drown Us with Mercy... Heal My Great Nation...

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...We can see Creation in every living thing. I think You meant us to be Free.... Please Heal us and give us Courage. The other Virtues are worthless without Courage. Please heal US ....Amen

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    GOD please help us .

Lord, I pray that we, as a nation founded in your Name, continue to offer Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
    I ask You to recognize our national oath "In God We Trust".
    Please remind us of our motto "e pluribus unum" (out of many, one)
    In Jesus Name. Amen
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen!

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord....Please fill us , your People, with Power, Faith, Hope , Strength, Courage, Unbeatable Ability, and Love.... If You are with US, WHO can be against US?

Moderator Emeritus

Father, this nation has sinned some great sins. We have allowed those in power to try to eliminate all traces of your name from our nation and schools. And yet, you have allowed us to proceed. We have, as we turn our eyes from thee, sunk ever more lowly and found more and more sorrow and horror. Yet many of us who truly believe in Thee have come to a stronger and deeper understanding and attachment to Thee and all the things You left us in the way of instruction. We are mere mortals, and fallible and coarse in our thinking and behavior, and could never serve Thee like You deserve. Yet, I ask for your Grace, that You might restore this nation to some semblance of what it once was, when we still acknowledged and honored You. I ask this because of your promise that if those who call ourselves by Your name would repent and turn from our evil ways, You would reach down your mighty hand and heal our nation.

Many still come and claim Your name, and have feet of clay, that slide hither and yon despite their knowledge of Your presence. I ask that you ignore these, and see and hear us who truly believe You just as you have been presented to us, and who try to follow You more fittingly.

Please, Lord, send your Grace to us, and heal our land, and all the inhabitants therein. This I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, my savior, my frined, my everything. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Lord...today we give Sincere Prayers for Love, Mercy, Strength, Courage, Hope, Faith, and Wisdom. Heal my Great Country...and my Great People....

All Things are Possible thru You...Amen

Boolit Master
    Oh Lord...Our Leaders have gone insane. Have Mercy with Us . Heal and Lead Us ... Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, as our nation tries to rise again from where we're at now, to where we once were in the world, I pray that you'd descend on us, and bless the efforts of all who hold your name above all others, and grant us another chance to return to Thee and do thy will as Thou woudst have us do it. I pray that you'd simply give your young, especially the ones who are already Thine own, a simple chance to experience life, and demonstrate their love for Thee above all else. Grant us another chance, Lord, after this period of straying, that more people might have their eyes opened, and the doors of their hearts unblocked, by the simple majesty of Thy will and Power. Thank you, Lord, for all the wondrous and uncountable blessings you have given us all, and for life, and love and the simple chance to honor and pay homage to Thee, our Savior. Thank you for the blood you shed on the Cross in our stead. Help us, Lord, to do Thy will better and more completely, I pray, and restore out nation. In Christ's name I pray this. Amen.

GOD help our people , work through them to effect change in our leaders . Bring them back to you , forgive our nation that has turned away from you . You have forgiven country's and made them whole again please help us . Show them your will and way . Help us rid ourselves of the evil that controls our land . In your name I ask it . Amen

Boolit Master

Amen and Amen
    Being human is not for sissies.

Lord you have given much , our people are distracted .They are only interested in themselves and lust after petty wants. Our people have turned away and depend on those that lead and refuse to say your name . Our children and young are not taught to love and know you . Our people must find you again Lord . Please help them , open their eyes . Be with us and help us become acceptable to you . Restore our country and change the hearts of those that lead us . Give us revival Lord . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord as the group from our church join Franklin Graham at the capital please hear their players to heal this nation. They are standing in the rain because this country needs you again in control. Father hear from heaven and let the flames fall and sin be destroyed, wake you people up to cry out the Lord he is God.
    Amen

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, this nation is in deep trouble, and severely tested. We have failed to live up to your and our Founders' wishes and expectations, and now, we find ourselves paying the price for our willfulness and sins. But Lord, many are coming to thee in a way that we've not seen before, also. I ask you for your Grace and Mercy, which you showed so completely on the Cross. Let your young, who have seen what we have done, have a chance to reform our nation, and return to following Thy lovingly good advice and direction. Give them a chance to live their lives completely, I pray. Forgive us, Lord. We have sinned many great sins, and we are sorry, and many of us are trying to refind and follow the path you've laid for us. Your Grace is a wonder for all time, and I ask these things in the name of Jesus Christ, my Master, my Savior and my friend. Amen.

Boolit Master
    From the Darkness of our Shame and Disbelief We Cry Out "Please Have Mercy, Lord!" Please have Mercy and Heal Our Great Land....

Dale

Lord, I know you are shaking this nation. It has turned from it's roots and is headed down the same road that Sodom trod.

Lord if possible I pray that people awaken from this evil dream. That they turn off their TV's, tablets, laptops and smartphones and listen to you. I pray that the evil that comes can be moderated or abated by a spirit of repentance sweeping the land from shore to shore.

Lord I also accept that most likely this will not happen. That people will refuse to awake, that they will refuse to turn off the noise and listen to that still small voice inside them. I pray that they will let go of their pride, fall on their knees and humble themselves before you Lord. I pray that they will beg for redemption in time. That they will stop their sinning and ask for the blood of the Lamb to wash their sins away.

As in all things Lord I ask this, but I also accept that it is not my will, but thine be done.
    In the name of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit I pray. Amen

Boolit Master
    My Lord, Today we ask for Honor, Strength, Faith, Hope, Wisdom, and Mercy. Heal our Great Land and Give a Wonderful Leader. Amen

Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast