Reloading EverythingLoad DataWidenersInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionPBcastco
Repackbox RotoMetals2
Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Today we are humbled by Thy Love and Mercy... We cannot imagine this world without the Love and Mercy.. Bless and Protect us all..Let our lives be good..Protect President Trump... Amen

"Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety." William Shakespeare

"The sight of you is good for sore eyes." Jonathan Swift

Boolit Master

Amen and thank you for your diligent prayer
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    Prayers offered.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Today we remember who we are and what we are... The promises we are given and the work we have to do. We remember the aged, the young, the weak, and the poor... We remember our duty to Our Lord , The Constitution , Our family, Our friends, and Ourselves.

As this day approaches, let us all stand tall... fearing not to do what is Right... fearing always to do what is wrong... Amen

"He is rich indeed whom God loves." unknown

"What he greatly thought, he nobly dared." Homar

"His tongue dropped manna , and could make the worst appear the better reason." Milton

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Amen .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Amen. This country and our leaders need more prayer than ever. This is a spiritual war for the vary way of life in this country. The forces of darkness are all around us and Christian people have their heads back in the sand. Castalot thank you for keeping this cry in the wilderness going out, thank you.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Today, like first graders, we tell what we know; We know that good is better than evil, we know virtue is better than vice, we know love is better than hate, we know courage is better than cowardice, and we know truth is better than lies....

Knowing all these things, Lord, fill us with the Will and the Strength to always do better.. Bless and Protect us and our new President... Amen

Perma-Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    dear lord,

bless the leaders of our nation who are proud to advance the christian doctrine of helping our fellow man even in the face of adversity. God bless john mccain and all freedom loving people like him.

Amen
    amen!!

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Please bless and Protect our President... Fill his Heart with Mercy and Love.... Give him Wisdom and Courage.. Let all of our Leaders always do Right... Be with us all.... Amen

Plate sin with gold,
    And the strong lance of justice hurtless breaks;
    Arm it in rags, a pigmy’s straw does pierce it. W Shakespeare

" The calm confidence of a Christian with 4 aces.." Mark twain

“I am in this earthly world, where to do harm is often laudable, to do good sometime accounted dangerous folly.” W Shakespeare
    Last edited by castalott; 03-18-2017 at 12:06 PM.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Today our thoughts turn to Virtues... Love, Mercy, Kindness, Honesty, Perseverance, Strength, Honor, Truth, Justice, Faith... We ask for These and More.. Fill our Hearts with a Longing to do Right... And a Peace in our Souls... Amen

"The condition on which God has given Liberty to man is eternal vigilance." John Philpot Curran

"I do desire that we may be better strangers." W Shakespeare

"Time shall unfold what plated cunning hides." W Shakespeare

"How forceable are right words." Job 6:25

"No sooner said than done. So acts your man of worth." Ennius

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Our President has much to do. Please Bless him, his workers and us, the American People. We ask for Faith, Hope, and Strength. Let us all do our Duty...and build up our Country..not tear it down... Amen

"The abuse of a thing is no argument against the use of it." Jeremy Collier

"Boast not thyself of tomorrow, for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth." Proverbs 27:1

"What cannot a neat knave with a smooth tale make a woman believe." John Webster

"Worry: the interest paid by those who borrow trouble." G Washington

Lord be with all in authority in our lives . Guide our pastors , priests , ministers , state and federal officials . Guide the ones that lead and make us an asset to their efforts . Please help us build toward unity and strength and in the process glorify you . Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Please bless and protect our new President... Let him be Strong and Good... Fill his heart with Love and Mercy... be with us all... Amen

"Virtue is its own reward." Dryden

"You never miss the water until the well runs dry." Rowland Howard

"When valor preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with." William Shakespeare

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... So much evil in this World... and so much Good... Please help the Good to grow and the Evil to wither... Give Us All Faith, Strength, and Courage... Let Us know Right from Wrong and always follow Right... Lead us down the Path You would choose... Amen

"If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small." Proverbs 24:10

"Prosperity doth best discover vice, but adversity doth best discover virtue." Francis Bacon

"It is a truth universally acknowledged , that a man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife." Jane Austin

Amen .

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Tonight we remember the Good in our Lives... Our Sainted Mothers.... Our Wonderful Families... Our Loyal Friends.. Our Good Teachers...The Amazing Lives we had in the 50s,60s and 70s... What we learned...What we owned...The Freedoms we enjoyed... The Freedom to Worship God in the Way we wished... We Thank You Lord for all of this... Please Bless and protect us and our new President as he fights against the evil of this Land.... Amen

"The captain was as savage as a bear with a sore head." Frederick Marryat

"Knowledge that is divorced from Justice should be called cunning rather than wisdom." Cicero

"Let us not be too particular, it is better to have old second hand diamonds than none at all." Mark Twain

"The better part of valor is discretion." W Shakespeare

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... A quiet day of thought and reflection... So Thankful for All I am and All I have.. I remember all the Good Things and All the Loving People... Please Bless Us All... Lead Us down the Path you would choose... Let Us All seek Righteousness and Strive to do Good... Let Us be the Men and Women that our Past generations were..... Amen

"All things work together for good to those that love God." Romans 8:28

"That government is best which governs least." Thoreau

“We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.”

Winston S. Churchill

Away, and mock the time with fairest show.
    False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

Macbeth ( W Shakespeare)

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, as our elected representatives wrestle with the issues that plague us today, I humbly ask that you reach down your mighty hand and touch their hearts, and lead them to do the right things. We outside gov't are many and we're very forlorn and feel so very neglected and forsaken. We feel forsaken because we seem to be the LAST consideration those in power seem to consider. Heal our once great land, Lord, I pray. Forgive us of our sins and shortcomings. Show us all the inestimable virtue of following Thee, and doing Thy will, rather than our own, and I pray this especially for those in power now. We are weak and easily diverted from the paths of righteousness. You are all we really have to rely on in our current situation. Please, I pray, wield your wondrous power and cause those in power to do the right thing, and give them the words we all need to hear to return us to the path that you would have us take. We are weak, forsaken and powerless, but you, Lord, have it all in your mighty hands. Grant us yet a while longer, for the sake of our young ones coming up who DO love and honor you. Give them, I pray, a chance to know half of what those of my generation have known of your might and wonders. Heal our land, Lord, for we don't appear to be willing or able to do it ourselves. Forgive us and grant this most earnest prayer, I pray. In the name of Christ, my Savior, my Redeemer and my best Friend ever, I pray. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Another wonderful day.. Everything is turning green... The little animals are out... Ducks and geese announce themselves... All the young animals are for sale at the farm store.. The absolute miracle of life continues.. Simply amazing isn't it... some basic elements ... some laws of physics and chemistry... and you have everything there is... iron ore, crystals, water... too many things to list if we had a 100 years... each and every thing is unique to itself... then add the spark of life to some of it.... it reproduces, adapts, grows, matures, reproduces and dies as if it never existed.... to return to the planet to help something else grow....

Perhaps humans are the only ones to ask "why?". Perhaps we seek answers difficult to answer here/now.... To some of us, the Spirit exists as surely as water....

Dear Lord... Too often we fail to give Thanks.... Thanks for all we are and all we have... Thanks for this simply incredible universe we inhabit.. Thanks that we have a mind and a Soul to seek the answers.... Bless us all and Protect our new President... Amen

"Those who expect to reap the Blessings of Freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." Thomas Paine

"A fanatic is a man that does what he thinks th' Lord wud do if he knew the facts iv the case." Finley Peter Dunn

"Let us have Faith that Right makes Might, and in that Faith let us to the end dare to do our Duty as we understand it. Abraham Lincoln

"Still constant in a wonderous excellence." W Shakespeare

Boolit Master
    Another day of miracles.... Vast fields of beautiful green wheat ....the prettiest green you can imagine... other fields of purple flowers ringed with daisies... The Easter Flowers have been wonderful- beautiful... The birds are back and the air is full of their singing...

Some may laugh at how simple I am but.... all I see is a plan in action... a vast plan with more precision than anything man could dream of...

Dear Lord... Today I see wonderous works in progress... I am simply awed by what I see. I am very Humbled and Thankful. I ask You, Lord, for Bounty and Blessings for us all. Let us all open our eyes and seek Goodness... Let us follow your path. Please Bless and Protect our new President.. Amen

"In a thousand pounds of Law there is not an ounce of Love." John Ray

"Our freedoms are a single bundle, all must be secure if any is to be preserved." Dwight Eisenhower

"Having thus chosen our course,without guile and with pure purpose,let us renew our trust in God, and go forward without fear and with manly hearts." Abraham Lincoln

"Men at some time are masters of their fates." William Shakespeare

Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast