Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
RepackboxWidenersLoad DataSnyders Jerky
Reloading Everything Lee Precision
Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    I Thank You all for your Prayers. I Love my Country and want it to be Great again. Dale

Moderator Emeritus

Yes. We all do. Christ is great, and those nations that follow Him seem to turn out Great, or at least prosper greatly. Seems like that ought to tell us something, but many today just aren't listening, it seems. But even so, we're told that if we who call ourselves by His name will just simply repent, and turn from our vicious ways, He will reach down His mighty hand and heal our nation. I think WWII is a good example of that. So many, many instances came out "right" for us that it could not possibly have been solely the efforts that the people made then. There HAD to be a guiding Hand that helped turn the tide just enough to let us earn what those wonderful men and women achieved.

Now, we're engaged in a different type of "war," but one that may well wind up being even more crucial. It seems that Lucifer has learned through the centuries, and gets smarter and more effective in leading us like we had rings in our noses. And too, we seem to have let down our guard against his actions. The prophesies indicate that at some point, he's going to have his heyday, but it'll be brief, because he has no sense of his own limitations, just as when he got himself thrown out of Heaven, and Christ will HAVE to return to once again save us from ourselves, and our willfulness.

My great sin in life is loving THIS world TOO much. I have been so awed by the woods and waters and all that grow in it, that it's hard for me to envision it all passing away. But with age comes some sense that if this was good, how much BETTER Heaven must be. I doubt I even have the ability to imagine what it will be like. All I know for sure is that whatever it is, the loving and benevolent God who made it will take care of me, and all the faithful, and I am so humbled by that that I can't describe it. Win, lose or draw here, we ALL win in the end. Can there be a greater miracle than this?

May this nation realize the error of its ways, and return to righteousness and sincerity. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...May this Country become Yours again...Let us awaken to a New Love and a New Strength. Let us be Worthy of the Gifts we have...Amen...

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord....Pull us together in Faith and Understanding. Let us again be the Home of the Brave and the Land of the Free. Let us cling to our Freedom.... Amen

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord our government has become a shame to us . Our leaders are corrupt , evil and deceiving . The unborn are destroyed in the womb as a matter of convenience . Drugs , crime , sexual perversion , love of self are encouraged by our leaders . Most will not speak your name . Our young do not know you .Our people have been misled , our nation is failing . Please help us . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    Lord our government has become a shame to us . Our leaders are corrupt , evil and deceiving . The unborn are destroyed in the womb as a matter of convenience . Drugs , crime , sexual perversion , love of self are encouraged by our leaders . Most will not speak your name . Our young do not know you .Our people have been misled , our nation is failing . Please help us . In Jesus name I ask . Amen
    Amen!

Boolit Buddy

Almighty God, Lord over all we are humbled that we have been given access directly to you. Lord I am unworthy of all the favor and goodness you have shown me. I approach You today to seek your help with our nation. Lord there are many who want You directing every aspect within the United States. We desperately need your help. I am asking you to show this whole nation who is really in charge of Your creation. Lord I ask Your mercy on the United States and use this nation again as your shining light in the world. Raise up voices louder and more convicted than those who so loudly proclaim tolerance as the way. Lead us to show love, compassion and truth to all. Lord we trust you to choose this nations next leader and lead us all to begin praying for whomever is elected. Help me to be strong in your ways, unafraid to voice your truth and to readily share Your love with everyone. Lord I make these request through our saviour, your son Jesus Christ, and it's through Him and in His holy name I pray. Ame

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Heavenly Father in the last two presidents you gave us what we deserved for ignoring you and allowiing this country to go the direction it did.
    Lord we have learned from the lesson and are praying you will forgive our aphathy and hear us as we pray for you to guide this election process to your will be done so this country can begin to undo the sinful things we Christians have allowed to happen.
    Lord help those of us who care to awaken those who still have not repented and ask for your help. We know from history what happens to nations who allow the sinful things going on in our country and the judgement that falls on those nations. give us clear voices to wake up the people who are sitting sleeping. or who are to ignorant of the conscequences of sin to care.
    in Jesus Name
    Amen

Thank you Jim . Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks here, too, Jim. I think you hit the nail on the head with your prayer. All I can say is AMEN!!!

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...Heal the Heart of this Nation.. Our Founding Fathers were Honest Pious Men. Let us return to their example...Let Us ALL seek God with a Cheerful Heart... Let Us all Repent of our Wrongs and Thirst after Righteousness.... Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord help us. Show us your visions for correcting the drift Hebrews says, beware less you drift. Lord America has forgotten to be aware now help us to encourage the people we come in contact with to repent and become viligent again. Our watchmen fell asleep on the walls, the churches have lost their first love, we have become Luke warm. Lord help Christians unite in prayer and stay focused on your will for our lives and nation.
    In Jesus name
    Amen

Amen .

Boolit Master
    I see a lot of views so people are visiting. I encourage all visitors to add their Prayers. We can use all the help we can get...

Dear Lord...Please Bless and Protect Our People, Our Constitution, and Our Way of Life...

My prayer, I pray it often.
    As Preacher said, focused on His will for our lives.

Happy Thanksgiving to All - I'm giving thanks i have Cancer.
    In fact, Every day is Thanksgiving when you have cancer -
    Here's just a few reasons i'm grateful i have cancer-

I try to be thankful for the good and the bad, whatever comes my way.
    If my neighbor wins the lotto, i don't cry "why not me?".
    So, when i get cancer, i can't say "why me?" -
    instead, i say 'why not me?- better it should be me, than for example
    a young child or someone who could not deal with it.
    Sometimes it is simply our turn, good and bad stop at everyone's door.
    Life is a roller coaster, every dip is followed by an upswing.
    Darkness is always followed by light. It's what makes life interesting.
    If not for the ups and downs, we'd all be flat-lining zombies.
    Everything that comes my way is a gift from God, and i need to remember
    life is about what He wants, not what I want, and He knows better than I do.
    Further, it's wrong for me to label what i want as 'good' and what i don't want as 'bad'.
    It all comes from God, so by definition it is All good, and i simply can't comprehend His will.
    I'm grateful I didn't get 'hit by the truck' and gone in an instant,
    or die an old man, either way having lived a boring life.
    i got a wake-up call, a chance to live life more fully,
    to focus on priorities and not sweat the small stuff,
    to clean up my loose ends so others don't need to,
    to spend time with the people i love doing the important stuff.
    This is not a first for me, i've come close many times in my younger days as Superman.
    I'm grateful cancer is not a death sentence- it's only a threat, very treatable these days,
    more like a chronic illness, it may never get me- i could still get 'hit by the truck'.
    I'm thankful for cancer because it makes me appreciate the good days more.
    Pain has been said to be simply weakness leaving the body.
    Pain teaches us to empathize, to understand and relate, so we can help others.
    One of my greatest joys is helping others, perhaps this is a lesson in preparation
    for working with others at oh idk maybe St Jude's children's cancer hospitals.
    Cancer develops character, defines my essence, brings out my strengths and weaknesses, the rest gets skimmed off the top.
    Most importantly, Cancer strengthens my relationship with God.
    Cancer helps develop humility, when self-reliance and defiance don't cut it,
    and i have only One i can turn to for comfort and relief. I need that, or i get too big for my britches.
    I have avoided this subject, but today i'm making this simple open and honest post,
    i didn't want to burden anyone with my problems, and i didn't want anyone's sympathy.
    People look at me funny with unanswered questions, maybe this post will answer a few,
    and then we won't need to talk about it anymore, unless there's a good reason to do so.
    So, take it for what it's worth, i'm just grateful i have cancer.

Happy Thanksgiving.
    After you give Thanks, go out and start Giving.

Thank you *** . You have not burdened anyone here . Thank you for your post , thank you for giving us the opportunity to give prayer in your behalf .

Lord help *** . Use his doctors and your power to heal him of the cancer . Be with him and help him and his family as they deal with his problem . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Moderator Emeritus

***, you are truly a man among men. FWIW, my sister in law found she had cancer. She was schizophrenic, and did not deal with it well at all, especially since the doctor who diagnosed her was as unprofessional and unconcerned as he possibly could have been. For several months, she was a basket case. Then, I think she simply got tired of all the histrionics, and started really thinking. This is unusual for schizophhrenics, of course, but she somehow mustered up the wherewithall to do it. One of the first things she determined was that if she was going to die (doc gave her 6 mo. max.), then she was going to live her life to the fullest extent possible UNTIL then. And that's what she set out to do. One thing about schizophrenics that many don't realize is that if they can ever find something to focus on, they can be very effective in addressing that thing. She also thought about her relationship with God, and made, I think for the first time, really, a real commitment to Him. This changed her life in ways that were truly amazing. She still had the impulses that so characterize schizophrenics, and the wild thoughts, but NOW she began resisting them, and using logic and reason to address them and anything else in her life. The transformation was absolutely amazing. She became humble, something that had been foreign to her for all her life. She wouldn't allow herself to be depressed. For the first time in her life, really, she was LIVING in the real and ultimate sense of the world. This was a most humbling thing just to watch progress and be brought to fruition.

Having been given 6 months to live, max, she actually got over 6 years. And when she finally did pass on, it was as gentle as it could possibly have been. I couild almost hear Christ saying, "Well done, good and faithful servant."

People like you and her are SO crucial in showing the rest of us how a REAL Christian deals with adversity. Thank you, sir, for the inspiration and confirmation of our faith and its power. I will be praying for you. We can't afford to lose folks like you this early! Your story makes me think of that song, "You Light Up My Life."

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    Lord help *** . Use his doctors and your power to heal him of the cancer . Be with him and help him and his family as they deal with his problem . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen
    Amen.
    ***, I've been there also. What a Blessing to be allowed the opportunity to provide hope, support and witness to the miracles that God reveals. all glory to God. Praise Jesus.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...Raise Our People Up....Let US Stand and Be Free Again...Let Us Be Strong and Courageous... Let Us Be Good.....Please Give Us a Great Leader.... Amen

Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast