RotoMetals2RepackboxTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingLoad DataSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply Wideners
Page 35 of 71 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    Many Thanks for those gentle words of praise....

“God shall be my hope, my stay, my guide and lantern to my feet.”
    ― William Shakespeare, Henry V

Dear Lord... We Thank Thee for this year of Miracles.. Thank You for Our New President... Please Bless, Protect, and Help him always.. Thank You for All we are and All we have.. Lead us down the Path you desire... Thou art Holy,Holy,Holy.. Amen

An idealist is one who, on noticing that roses smell better than a cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup. H. L. Mencken

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. H. L. Mencken

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract. Robert A. Heinlein Government,

Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage. H. L. Mencken

“Never tease an old dog; he might have one bite left.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord may you stop the insanity of the politicians and bring this country back to one nation under God. Stop the evil influences of the lost and bring the USA back to support of Israel. Your grace is needed and your wisdom is a must if we are to survive.
    Amen

Boolit Master
    One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others. Robert A. Heinlein

Dear Lord... Today we are Thankful for the Miracle of last year and Hopeful for the Miracles of this Year... Let Us Sing Thy Praise and Rest in Thy Word... Lead Us down the Path You would choose and Protect Donald Trump... Bless Us always... Amen

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

A man that hoards up riches and enjoys them not, is like an *** that carries gold and eats thistles.
    Richard Burton

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth." - Theodore Roosevelt

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.
    Mark Twain

I was gratified to be able to answer promptly. I said I don't know.
    Mark Twain

- "If your brains were dynamite there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off." Kurt Vonnegut

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks, guys. Wonderful thoughts for the new year. God blessed us tremendously, and gave us yet one more chance to "get it right this time." I pray we're up to it. God's really done the heavy lifting for us. Now it's our turn to take what He's so gracefully given us, and make something decent out of it .... if we just will.

And thank you Castalot, for this thread. God has inspired you, and He listens in here, I know. And thanks to all of you who contribute here. This one thread on this one part of the board is a constant source of hope and edification and instruction and reproof to us all. And right when we needed it, too! God bless you all.

Boolit Master
    “Fear is the glue that keeps you stuck. Faith is the solvent that sets you free.”
    ― Shannon L. Alder

Please join in in Prayers for our Land and for Our President Trump... I am very much concerned for both thru the next 3 weeks...

Dear Lord... We come to You Humbly and Faithfully with Mighty concerns... We ask for Your Love and Mercy to Protect this Land and People... Guide our new Leaders and Give them Protection and Courage... Bless Us All... Amen

“‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.”
    Mark 9:23

Never Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do. Robert A. Heinlein

If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl. H. L. Mencken

“My old man says when it's time to be counted, the important thing is to be man enough to stand up.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Between Planets

There comes a time in the affairs of man when he must take the bull by the tail and face the situation. W. C. Fields

Boolit Master
    Oh...and many Thanks Blackwater...Kind Words indeed...

Moderator Emeritus

Amen. Our nation is going to need all the prayers we can give it this year. We have hope, but we have to execute that which will cause that hope to come to fruition. We have to bear fruit, or perish. It's all we have to choose from. May God give our new leaders, at all levels, the words we need to hear to inspire the whole nation, and return us to our one, original God, the God of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob. Lord, give them the words we need to hear so very much, that will inspire us to renew our relationship with Thee in a MUCH more perfect and lasting way. Grant us this time, I pray, that our leaders might serve Thee and lead the whole nation to return to Thee. Praise thy holy name, Amen.

Boolit Master
    “Go,” said Jesus, “your faith has healed you.” Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.
    Mark 10:52

Dear Lord.... brother against brother... Forbid it Almighty Lord.... Let there be Peace and Love in our Land... Teach Us to Love and Hope... Give us Faith... Lead us down Your Path... Please Protect Donald Trump... Let him be a Great President... Your Will in All Things... Amen

I have no other but a woman's reason:
    I think him so, because I think him so.
    William Shakespeare, "The Two Gentlemen of Verona", Act 1 scene 2

Going to church does not make you a Christian anymore than going to McDonald's makes you a hamburger

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

When you go into court you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people that weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Boolit Master
    Daniel 12:3
    “Those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever.”

Dear Lord... A special Prayer for those on this site who Believe and Pray Earnestly for Faith and for Others... They strengthen me and others with their Posts of Faith, Love, Longing , and Searching for You... Pure Hearts and Gentle Souls Convert the Lost into the Willing... Bless them... Amen

Micah 4:4
    “But everyone shall sit under his vine and under his fig tree, and no one shall make them afraid; for the mouth of the LORD of hosts has spoken.”

Isaiah 11:9
    “They shall not hurt or destroy in all My holy mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.”

Isaiah 9:7
    “Of the increase of His government and peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, to order it and establish it with judgment and justice from that time forward, even forever more. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.”

“The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.”
    ― Kalu Ndukwe Kalu

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”
    ― Bil Keane

If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wanders.

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, You have given us SO much with which to start this new year. New leaders, and a new spirit of hope for redemption from all that we have sown for so long now. I pray that you would give us all the simple courage and honor and steadfastness that is going to be necessary to truly make this land again, what I believe You always intended for us to be. You have blessed us more richly and abundantly than any other nation that has ever existed in the entire history of mankind, and we have taken it all for granted, and forgotten whence it all came, and the price so many of us paid to get us here at this point in our history.

I pray that you would help us all become more appreciative of all that You have so freely and abundantly given us. I pray that you will help us all remember and acknowledge and be grateful for whence it came, and the price so many paid for us to be here now in this, our most critical point in our history and development as a nation. Give our leaders the words that we might hear, and at long last, understand, just what we need to become as a people in order to sustain and even maybe improve what You have already so freely and generously given us.

I pray that You would give our leaders the words that might touch all hearts, and reprove us as a people, that we might truly be "great" once again, and that we might achieve this as a monument to Thee, and to show our love and appreciation for You and all You have done for us, as is rightful for any people to do who have been so richly blessed as we have here in the USA and in much of the rest of the world. If we can simply appreciate Thee and what You have done for us, it should humble us, and return us to the rightful center of what we were always meant to be as Thy most wondrous, if often willful, creations.

Bless us with these additional boons, Lord, I pray. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ I pray, and our best friend. Amen.

Boolit Master
    “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.”
    ― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

"You’ve heard that we are what we eat. But we also are what we think".

When thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
    Isaiah 26:9

Dear Lord.... We remember well the Glorious days past and Thank thee for all we are and all we have... Bless this Land and our new president... Lead us down Your Path... Amen

“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
    ― William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

“There's small choice in rotten apples.”
    ― William Shakespeare, The Taming of the Shrew

“Thy husband is thy lord, thy life, thy keeper,
    Thy head, thy sovereign, one that cares for thee,
    And for thy maintenance; commits his body
    To painful labor, both by sea and land;
    To watch the night in storms, the day in cold,
    Whilst thou li’st warm at home, secure and safe;
    And craves no other tribute at thy hands
    But love, fair looks, and true obedience-
    Too little payment for so great a debt.
    Such duty as the subject owes the prince,
    Even such a woman oweth to her husband;
    And when she is froward, peevish, sullen, sour,
    And no obedient to his honest will,
    What is she but a foul contending rebel,
    And graceless traitor to her loving lord?
    I asham’d that women are so simple
    ‘To offer war where they should kneel for peace,
    Or seek for rule, supremacy, and sway,
    When they are bound to serve, love, and obey.
    Why are our bodies soft, and weak, and smooth,
    Unapt to toil and trouble in the world,
    But that our soft conditions, and our hearts,
    Should well agree with our external parts?”
    ― William Shakespeare, The Taming of the Shrew

Boolit Master
    For we live by faith, not by sight.
    2 Corinthians 5:7

Dear Lord... Remembering All the Good thou hast done for us, we Thank Thee humbly from our Hearts. Lead us down the Path you choose and Bless us everyday...Please Bless and Protect Donald Trump and all those sent to help him..... Amen

We are about to get a new President... I am the most hopeful in many,many years... I am tired of being called names for disagreeing with the present President and look forward to a better way of doing things....

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
    Hebrews 11:1

“I have good reason to be content,
    for thank God I can read and
    perhaps understand Shakespeare to his depths.”
    ― John Keats

“Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
    Is the immediate jewel of their souls:
    Who steals my purse steals trash; ’tis something, nothing;
    ’twas mine, ’tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
    But he that filches from me my good name
    Robs me of that which not enriches him,
    And makes me poor indeed.”
    ― William Shakespeare, Othello

“Thou calledst me a dog before thou hadst a cause,
    But since I am a dog, beware my fangs.”
    ― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. Robert heinlein

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. Robert A. Heinlein

No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority. Robert A. Heinlein

Boolit Master
    Because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
    James 1:3

Dear Lord.... Thank You for All we have and All we are.... Bless and protect us Lord... Give us Faith..and Strength to always do Right... Let Us Protect those we Love ... And let us protect our Freedoms and Liberty... Thou meant us to be Free.... Help us and lead us... Amen

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
    Mark 11:24

But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.
    1 Timothy 6:11

“Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
    Is the immediate jewel of their souls:
    Who steals my purse steals trash; ’tis something, nothing;
    ’twas mine, ’tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
    But he that filches from me my good name
    Robs me of that which not enriches him,
    And makes me poor indeed.”
    ― William Shakespeare, Othello

“Love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart... If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.”
    ― William Shakespeare

Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. Robert A. Heinlein

"Egads, the interpreter is the hardest of the two to understand." from memory and Shakespeare

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, the process of changing our leaders began today. I pray You will grant this nation the men who You know will have, or to whom you can give the words, to lead us all back to Thee, and Thy will for us all. Reach down Your mighty hand, and give us what we can't possibly give ourselves. Back Satan up, and let Your will reign in our halls of leadership, today, and always. Help us to see the light, that we might know Thee, and more aptly serve You. We have been so very, very willful, for so very, very long. Forgive us, I pray. Help us to open our eyes and see, and clear our ears so we can hear, and unblock our minds so we can know. Make of us what You always wanted and intended for us to be. Let us make good this last best chance you have so wondrously given us, in spite of the fact we didn't and couldn't possibly have earned it in any way.

Thou are the ruler of Heaven and Earth and the whole universe. Grant us, I pray, the simple knowledge that we might do better, and make us mindful of Thy love, that we might appreciate Thee more appropriately and fully. Give us eyes to see, ears to hear, and minds to understand. And spur us to use them, Lord. And thank you so very, very much, for all you have so generously and gloriously given us for so very long, now. Bless us in spite of our wicked ways, and lead us back to Thee through our new leaders, who seem to want to lead us well. Speak to their hearts. Give them the mind and thoughts they need, and the understanding and insight into our present predicament. Give them the simple understanding to know how and where to lead us as a people, that we might return to Thee and Thy ways, rather than our own, that have so muddled and ruined what we once had. And give us, the population, the peace and understanding to know, and to follow good leadership, that Thou might be magnified and esteemed as so rightly You should be. Give us what we don't even know how to ask for - what we need, truly, rather than just what we want. And thank you for all the grace and understanding we need as such a willful and confused and clumsy creatures that we truly are. In Thy holy and precious name I pray. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Wow... Amen!

Perma-Banned

Amen!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Amen .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    I'm going to post part of a speech by Putin in the uplifting video thread...

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-and-uplifting

This is worth your time... Putin says the West must return and reach out to God...

See if you get the same conclusion...

Boolit Master
    A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. Elbert Hubbard

Dear Lord... Today we ask for Understanding...Love... and Always Mercy... As we get these things, we must give them too. Help us be Good ... and Good for something...

Let us all strive to be helpful where and when we can...

Please protect our Leaders and help us all follow Thy Will... Amen

Editor: a person employed by a newspaper, whose business it is to separate the wheat from the chaff, and to see that the chaff is printed. Elbert Hubbard

He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words. Elbert Hubbard

They didn't want it good, they wanted it Wednesday. Robert A. Heinlein

A goal is a dream with a deadline. Napoleon Hill

Persistence is to the character of man as carbon is to steel. Napoleon Hill

If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner. H. L. Mencken

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you castalot .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Page 35 of 71 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast