WidenersReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Repackbox Load Data
Page 34 of 71 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Moderator Emeritus

Let me also wish you a very special Merry Christmas, Dale. You have given us all SO much in the past year. It truly means something, too, because many of us here read and listen and learn from it. You sometimes go on about feeling "inadequate" to the task of serving the Lord. Welcome to the club, brother! NONE of us is adequate or worthy. But God chose to use each of us as his best "right arms" here in this world. And He obviously has His reasons, so it's not for us to question, but to just do as He has indicated. And you do a great job, my brother. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. And BTW, it's often the simplest and most elemental messages that penetrate the deepest, so whatever inadequacy you may FEEL, God has obviously endowed you with all you really NEED, and that mostly the simple honesty and earnestness to state your case simply, forthrightly, and unafraid and undeterred. I think you're entitled to much more praise than you'll allow yourself to realize. God is working through you. Keep it up.

Boolit Master
    Such kind words from all... It means a lot to me! I often Joy in the reading of your posts...

A Heartfelt Greeting to you all... May God give you Joy!

Dale

Boolit Master
    Hallelujah!!

This is worth your time....

10 year old special needs girl sings "Hallelujah"
    Look in

Boolit Master
    “Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.” ~ Helen Steiner Rice

Dear Lord.... Let us remember the reason for the Season... Thank You for our many Blessings... Thou art Holy,Holy,Holy... Please give us all the Peace and Love that comes from the Worship of You and Your Ways... Amen

Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’.”
    ~ Bing Crosby (1904-1977), American singer and film actor.

There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.”
    ~ Erma Bombeck (1927-1996), American author and humorist.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you Dale . Your encouragement strengthens us . Your thoughts and words inspire . Thank you brother and Merry Christmas !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Thank you, Dale. Your dedication is inspiring. Merry Christmas.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    “Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.”

~ Oren Arnold

Dear Lord... A Special Xmas Prayer.... Hope, Love and Mercy to us all... Many Thanks for the Good in our Lives... Please be with those that need You desperately. Forgive our sins and lead us down the Path You would choose... Thou art Holy,Holy,Holy... Amen

“Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” ~ Peg Bracken

. “And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled ’till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.” ~ Dr Seuss

“Christmas can be celebrated in the school room with pine trees, tinsel and reindeers, but there must be no mention of the man whose birthday is being celebrated. One wonders how a teacher would answer if a student asked why it was called Christmas.”
    ― Ronald Reagan

“How many observe Christ's birthday! How few, His precepts!”
    ― Benjamin Franklin

An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.

Boolit Master
    A Sincere Xmas Prayer..

Dear Lord... Thou art the Way... The Path.. The Mercy.. The Light... The Hope of us all... On Bended Knee We Praise Thee... Thou art Holy,Holy,Holy.... Thank You for All We are and All We have....Please Bless Us ,Lord, and Bless and Protect Donald Trump as our new Leader.... Amen

Nahum 1:7
    “The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him.”

All it takes is one bloom of hope to make a spiritual garden. ~Terri Guillemets

“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
    ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Revelation 21:4
    “And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

1 Corinthians 2:9
    “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

Boolit Master
    Affliction comes to us, not to make us sad but sober; not to make us sorry but wise. H. G. Wells

In a few days we have a new year... and a new President... join me in Prayers for both.....

Dear Lord... Thank You for all we are and all we have... lead us down the Path you would choose...Let our New Year be a Great One and our New President be wonderful beyond words.... Amen...

A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men. Plato

No man was ever wise by chance. Lucius Annaeus Seneca

The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin. Jay Leno

If you argue with an idiot, after a while it is hard to tell who the real idiot is.

Some people are like clouds. When they go away, it's a brighter day. Anonymous -

Democracy is the process by which people choose the man who'll get the blame. - Bertrand Russell

Boolit Master
    We ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love all of you have for one another is increasing.
    2 Thessalonians 1:3

Dear Lord... I ask for a renewal of thy Word and Love thru out this World.... Let us live in Love, Mercy , Peace, and Goodness in the coming Years... Bless us All.... Protect and Lead Mr Trump... Amen

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
    Hebrews 11:1

But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
    James 1:6

Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
    1 Peter 1:8-9

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
    1 Corinthians 13:2

Boolit Master
    Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

Dear Lord.... Please Bless and Protect us and our New President Donald Trump. Lead us down the Path You would choose and let us be Guided by Your Heart... Thou art Holy,Holy,Holy... Amen

Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
    John 20:29

Madam, an hour before the worshipped sun
    Peered forth the golden window of the east,
    A troubled mind drove me to walk abroad,
    Where, underneath the grove of sycamore
    That westward rooteth from this city side,
    So early walking did I see your son.
    Romeo and Juliet

“Thou art a very ragged Wart.”
    ― William Shakespeare, Henry IV, Part 2

“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.”
    ― Robert Wilensky

and this quote is so you understand revenge....

“I'll find a day to massacre them all
    And raze their faction and their family,
    The cruel father and his traitorous sons,
    To whom I sued for my dear son's life,
    And make them know what 'tis to let a queen
    Kneel in the streets and beg for grace in vain.”
    ― William Shakespeare, Titus Andronicus

Psalm 123;1-4

Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens. Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until that he have mercy upon us. Have mercy upon us, O Lord, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt. Our soul is exceedingly filled with the scorning of those that are at ease, and with the contempt of the proud

Lord be with us . Provide the patience and perseverance that will be required to effect change . Strengthen us as a nation and guide us to be in your light . Open the eyes of our new leaders to what you would have done . Amen

Boolit Master
    6. The Age of Complaining Classes: The Thomas Sowell Reader:

This is the age of the complaining classes, whether they are lawyers, community activists, radical feminists, race hustlers or other squeaking wheels looking for oil. … No society ever thrived because it had a large and growing class of parasites living off those who produce.

7. Diversity:

The next time some academics tell you how important diversity is, ask how many Republicans there are in their sociology department.

Dear Lord... As this year draws to an end, we remember How Good Thou was to us..... We Thank Thee for All we are and All we have.... Let the World draw closer to Your Ways and Your Leadership ... Thank You for All Things... Amen

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
    Galatians 6:10

Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.”
    Matthew 21:21

Weighest thy words before thou givest them breath.
    William Shakespeare

One of the life's mysteries is how a two pound box of candy can make a person gain five pounds.

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.

Amen . Thank you Dale . And I mean that brother , I love you .

Boolit Master
    You are welcome Brother Boaz... I am very glad you enjoy these posts...

Dear Lord... Today we remember all those we loved and lost in the past year... Good friends and Family... Thank You for Those who meant so Much. Thank You for Your Word and Love... Amen

Everyone should have a spouse, because there are a number of things that go wrong that one can't blame on the government.

“If you cannot understand my argument, and declare "It's Greek to me", you are quoting Shakespeare; if you claim to be more sinned against than sinning, you are quoting Shakespeare; if you recall your salad days, you are quoting Shakespeare; if you act more in sorrow than in anger; if your wish is farther to the thought; if your lost property has vanished into thin air, you are quoting Shakespeare; if you have ever refused to budge an inch or suffered from green-eyed jealousy, if you have played fast and loose, if you have been tongue-tied, a tower of strength, hoodwinked or in a pickle, if you have knitted your brows, made a virtue of necessity, insisted on fair play, slept not one wink, stood on ceremony, danced attendance (on your lord and master), laughed yourself into stitches, had short shrift, cold comfort or too much of a good thing, if you have seen better days or lived in a fool's paradise -why, be that as it may, the more fool you , for it is a foregone conclusion that you are (as good luck would have it) quoting Shakespeare; if you think it is early days and clear out bag and baggage, if you think it is high time and that that is the long and short of it, if you believe that the game is up and that truth will out even if it involves your own flesh and blood, if you lie low till the crack of doom because you suspect foul play, if you have your teeth set on edge (at one fell swoop) without rhyme or reason, then - to give the devil his due - if the truth were known (for surely you have a tongue in your head) you are quoting Shakespeare; even if you bid me good riddance and send me packing, if you wish I was dead as a door-nail, if you think I am an eyesore, a laughing stock, the devil incarnate, a stony-hearted villain, bloody-minded or a blinking idiot, then - by Jove! O Lord! Tut tut! For goodness' sake! What the dickens! But me no buts! - it is all one to me, for you are quoting Shakespeare.”
    ― Bernard Levin

Boolit Master
    This post will be difficult for some. Our President is playing a dangerous game with the Russians. I don't know what TV news is saying since I don't watch it anymore, but internet news says Obama is playing childish games..dangerous games... trying to leave a total mess for Trump to fix..

Dear Lord... Please calm the leaders of this World... The Middle East and maybe the World is a mess... Calmness, Love, and Mercy is needed.. Help us with these things... Your Will in All Matters... Amen

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love.
    2 Peter 1:5-7

Seems the Dems are throwing out stumbling blocks , we shall see what the new leadership does .

In the meantime I pray for the new leaders .

Moderator Emeritus

Amen. May the incoming regime be given the words this people need to hear in order to be inspired to return to our once more Godly ways, ethics, and morals. With an intelligent and practical Supreme Court, we may yet have a chance to reinstate our once predominant place in this world. So many of us in this country have had their eyes scaled over, and their minds muddled by canned gibberish, that it's going to be a long haul, and not any overnight thing to restore us to ENOUGH of what we once were for it to really matter. I pray God that He will give the incomers the words and deeds we need to hear and see to once again return to our Faith in the Lord, and simply recognize evil for what it is once again. I pray our Lord will let it be so. Amen.

Castalott, Dale,
    I would like to take a moment to reflect on the past year, and thank you for your effort on this thread. You have provided inspirational prayer and entertaining, thoughtful quotes and meaningful insight. Keep it up, my brother. It is appreciated.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, as we come to this, the last day of what we mark as another year, all praise and honor be to thee for your generosity to us, the grace and mercy you've shown us, and I pray that we will live up to the inestimable new chance you've given us with our new leaders, and return to thee en masse, as rightfully we should and so very much need to. Only then may we become the nation you always intended for us to be again. Give our leaders the words we need to hear, to lead us once again back to thee, and to see what has been proceeding whilst we "slept" through it all, and failed to tend our brothers and sisters as you so rightfully directed us to. Give us, I pray, humble hearts and minds, that we might DO the things that need to be done in our lives and in the nation. Give us the will to be great again, Lord, for without it, and without Thee, all is for naught. Bless us, Lord, I pray. Remove the scales from our eyes, and the walls from our hearts. Let us live again as you always intended for us to, in order that we might be truly happy and blessed again, and serve thee so much better than we have been doing. Teach us what to say to our non-believing brethren, that they might come to light. Take our hands. Use them to Thy will, and not our own. Take our tongues, and use them, for we hardly know how. Give us the words and thoughts and feelings you want us to have. Help us be attentive to these things, rather than willful and angry.

Thou art the great God of Heaven and earth and all the universe. Holy be thy name and all that you do. Help us see and follow Thy will rather than our own, and realize that if we'll but do that, you'll take care of all the rest. And Lord, if it be thy will, bring us peace in this world to the largest extent You can allow us to have it. These things I pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. Amen.

Page 34 of 71 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast