RotoMetals2Load DataTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRepackbox
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky
Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    Micah 4:4
    “But everyone shall sit under his vine and under his fig tree, and no one shall make them afraid; for the mouth of the LORD of hosts has spoken.”

It looks like the Dems are trying to steal the election by recounting 3 states Trump won... Join in our Prayers to stop this....

Dear Lord... Please forbid those who would steal this election... Forbid it Almighty Lord.... You heard our Prayers before Lord... Please hear us now... In All things thy Will be Done.. Amen

“I say there is no darkness but ignorance.”
    ― William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

“The evil that men do lives after them;
    The good is oft interred with their bones.”
    ― William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
    An evil soul producing holy witness
    Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
    A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
    O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”
    ― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

“And thus I clothe my naked villainy
    With odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ;
    And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.”
    ― William Shakespeare, Richard III

Acts 5:39
    But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

They can and will try...in vain.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

I hope you're right, PB. If they can't, it certainly won't be for lack of trying. But as you say, many fight God's will, but none have yet won that battle. All they CAN do, is muddy the waters. Since none of us know, really, God's will, and can only guess and hope at it, it's still a legitimate concern for me. But I often fall under that "Oh ye of little faith" category, so .... I keep trying to become stronger and more discerning. I'm just not there yet.

Lord, please give our newly elected leader the words and spirit to lead this once great nation back to where we should have been all along - more subservient to Thee and Thy will, rather than our own worldly desires and concerns. Cause us to have, through him and others, a great revival in this land, that more and more of us might yet be saved, or returned to what we've strayed from so egregiously in the past. Cause us to know Thee better and more intimately. Let all of us realize who it is who REALLY holds our hands, and holds our fates in His hands. Give us eyes to see and ears to hear, and hearts that will open to Thee and Thine messages, for our own sakes as well as for yours. Lead us daily yet a little closer to Thee and Thy will. Lift the scales from the eyes of so many, who have blinded themselves to Thy greatness and mercy and justice. Humble us, Lord, so that we might receive your messages, and heed them as rightfully we should. And thank you, Lord, for giving us all yet one more chance, that we did little to nothing to have earned. Thou truly art the Great God of Heaven and Earth, whose mercy and love knows no bounds. We get self-absorbed and self-serving, and yet, you give us yet another chance to return to you. Thank you, Lord, more than I can say for your love and your mercy to us and this land. May we all learn to honor and cherish you, and all that you do for us so freely and abundantly. Praise the name of Christ forever and ever. Amen.

Boolit Master
    “What's done cannot be undone.”
    ― William Shakespeare, Macbeth

Dear Lord.... Bless and Protect our New President, Donald Trump. Thank You Lord for all we are and all we have... Lead us down the Path You would have us go... Amen

“Confusion now hath made his masterpiece.”
    ― William Shakespeare, Macbeth

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. —Unknown

Boolit Master
    Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart. —Ancient Indian Proverb

Dear Lord... Thank you for today...for All I am and All I have... Bless and Protect this land and Our new President Donald Trump... Thou art Holy,Holy,Holy.... Amen...

Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. —Confucius

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. —Anne Frank

A winner is a loser who never gave up

Exodus 14:13-14
    “And Moses said to the people, ‘Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.’”

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, thank you SO much for giving us Donald Trump! We did little if anything to deserve a good leader, who has our interests at heart, and yet, in your mercy and love, you gave us a good leader anyway. Truly, thy love and mercy is our greatest asset in this realm! You give to us, even when we are forlorn and have lost our faith. We were so saddened, we dared not hope, and yet, it was you who came through when we could not bring ourselves to even hope for your grace yet one more time.

Lord, we are humbled by your grace and love. Forgive us our weaknesses and errors and sins, I pray. And Lord, let Mr. Trump lead us back to belief in thy Holiness and service. Reinstill in us the simple will that we had for so long lost, or been in the process of losing. Take our cynicism and pessimism from us, and fill us with hope and determination and praise for Thee, who so richly deserve all we can yield up to Thee, and rightfully so. Return us to our roots in worship and service to Thee. Grant us Lord, the simple Joy of worshiping Thee, and serving Thee with all our hearts and with all our souls and with all our might. Grant it Lord, that this be so, I pray. Amen, and thank you yet again!

Boolit Master
    “One grain of luck sometimes worth more than whole rice field of wisdom.”
    Charlie Chan at the Circus (1936)

Dear Lord... Thank You for Today and All I have and All I am.... I never Give Thanks Enough.... Please watch over Trump and let him be a Great, Great President... Thou art Holy,Holy,Holy... Amen

“Optimist only sees doughnut. Pessimist sees hole.”
    Charlie Chan in Paris (1935)

Nahum 1:7
    “The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him.”
    Last edited by castalott; 12-08-2016 at 08:59 PM.

Boolit Master
    “Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
    Whispering 'it will be happier'...”
    ― Alfred Tennyson

Thank You Lord for all the Good we have...Thank you for the Love we have and have had... Bless this land ...Bless our new President and lead him to be a Great President... Amen

“And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.”
    ― Anonymous, Holy Bible: King James Version

Jeremiah 29:11
    “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

Matthew 25:21
    “His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.”

"Madness twin brother of genius because each live in world created by own ego. One sometimes mistaken for the other."
    Charlie Chan at the Opera (1936)

“If you want wild bird to sing do not put him in cage.”
    Charlie Chan in London (1934)

Boolit Master
    Check out the "amazing Grace" video in "Post videos that are uplifting...." in 'Humor and off topic at the bottom of the man page.....this is worth your time....

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...plifting/page5

Boolit Master
    “Journey of life like feather in stream - must go with current.”
    Charlie Chan in Egypt (1935)

Dear Lord... Thank You for Love , Mercy, and Grace... We never give Thanks enough. Lead Us down the Path You would choose and let Us grow in Your Sight. Thou art Holy,Holy,Holy... Amen

“Suspicion often father of truth.”
    Charlie Chan at the Race Track (1936)

Psalm 34:19
    “Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all.”

The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination. ~Marian Zimmer Bradley

“You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

“Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can't always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith.”
    ― Lauren Kate, Torment

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, you have so graciously given us a leader who wishes to make our lives and our nation truly better for all concerned. Thank you more than my words could ever say for that. We didn't do much if anything to earn it. It was your gift to us. I pray now that you'll give our new leader the words to bring this nation back to its roots, which are all in you. You were the reason the earliest settlers came to these then forbidding shores. By YOUR grace they were able to survive in harsh conditions that first year, and grown into the country we have become. And it's by YOUR grace that we've become the richest and most well provided for nation to ever grace this earth that YOU gave us. We have easy lives now, and almost none go hungry today.

Thou hast truly been SO generous to this land and this people! Thank you. Thank you more than words can say for all these blessings. And yet, we have had it so easy for so long, that we've now become a haughty and insolent bunch, in FAR too many cases. Forgive us, Lord, I pray, and give our new leader and his people the words we need to hear that there might be a great revival in this land, the likes of which has never been seen before. Let us humble ourselves, rather than be haughty, and realize our mistakes. Let us learn where all blessings come from, which is from Thee, and Thee alone.

Thou are the great God of all Heaven and all Earth, and the creator of all that is. Remove the scales from the eyes of so many, who think only of their own wills, and their own desires. Let them see that this could NEVER bring them the happiness that they think they seek. Help them to realize that the ONLY real "happiness" and satisfaction in this world, comes through and by Thee. Give us all, I pray, a renewed appreciation for Thine place in a nation that has been so richly blessed as you've made us be. Return us to a realization of cause and effect, and the simple principle that in the end, we always get what we're willing to work for and towards.

Thank you for your wondrous cornucopia of blessings that you have blessed us with. Thank you for longer lives than ever. Thank you for your wondrous cures and treatments that you have given us in our modern doctors, but let us never forget that it's YOUR will that rules everything, and that though you are awesomely long-suffering, you are a just and righteous God, and it's up to US to make our contributions toward making this world as you'd have it be. Your greatest "right hand" is at the end of our own right arms. Let us again see and understand and be willing to do OUR part, that your blessings might continue for us.

You are SO good to us, even many times when we "deserve" so much less. We are your creations, and yours to do with as you please and see just and right and beneficial for us. We owe everything we are, and ever could be, to Thee and to Thee alone. Thank you, and praised be thy name in this land, now and forever, I pray. Amen.

Boolit Master
    “Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.”
    ― Isaac Asimov, Foundation

Dear Lord... Thank You for Today...Bless and Heal Us All... Lead Us down the Path You would choose... Protect our New President and let him be a Great President... Amen

Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom. Thomas Jefferson

If you want happiness for a day - go fishing.
    If you want happiness for a month - get married.
    If you want happiness for a year - inherit a fortune.
    If you want happiness for a lifetime - help someone else.

A short story:

A holy man was having a conversation with the Lord one day and said, 'Lord, I would like to know what Heaven and Hell are like.'

The Lord led the holy man to two doors. He opened one of the doors and the holy man looked in. In the middle of the room was a large round table. In the middle of the table was a large pot of stew, which smelled delicious and made the holy man's mouth water.

The people sitting around the table were thin and sickly. They appeared to be famished. They were holding spoons with very long handles that were strapped to their arms and each found it possible to reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful. But because the handle was longer than their arms, they could not get the spoons back into their mouths. The holy man shuddered at the sight of their misery and suffering.

The Lord said, 'You have seen Hell.'
    They went to the next room and opened the door. It was exactly the same as the first one.

There was the large round table with the large pot of stew which made the holy man's mouth water. The people were equipped with the same long-handled spoons, but here the people were well nourished and plump, laughing and talking.

The holy man said, 'I don't understand.'

'It is simple,' said the Lord. 'It requires but one skill. You see they have learned to feed each other, while the greedy think only of themselves.'
    Last edited by castalott; 12-13-2016 at 02:14 PM.

Boolit Master
    “God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars.”
    ― Elbert Hubbard

Dear Lord.... Thank You for All we have and All we are... Let our Country grow Strong and Free... Be with those whose life is hard and comfort them with your Love and Mercy... Please protect our new President and let him be a great, great President.... Thou Art Holy,Holy,Holy... Amen

“The best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good, and how he treats people who can't fight back.”
    ― Abigail Van Buren

“The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.”
    ― Isaac Asimov

Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue. Buddha

Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold. Bob Marley

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. Confucius

Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

Boolit Master
    Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian, anymore than standing in your garage makes you a car.

Dear Lord... Thank You Lord for All the Good we have... Bless and Protect us all and especially President Elect Trump... lead Us down Your Path... Amen

“Don't do anything that you wouldn't feel comfortable reading about in the newspaper the next day.”
    ― Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential

I've had a wonderful time, but this wasn't it. - Groucho Marx

I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house. - Zsa Zsa Gabor

Operator! Give me the number for 911. - Homer Simpson

If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted and musicians denoted? How about deranged cowboys, debarked tree surgeons, and depressed dry cleaners?

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, I come to thee today to pray for our President and our nation. Our newly elected President is embattled on all sides now, and some are trying to deny him what is rightfully his. Protect him, Lord, I pray, and stop those who are trying to deny him the rightful seat of our Presidency. So many, many today are weak-minded and easily persuaded by the silver tongued evil. Protect them from the alluring words of the evil. Steady them, and keep their eyes on what is right and good and True. Give them strength to endure the threats and hatred that is being cast toward them. Give them strength and courage to stay the course, and do their jobs honorably and accurately, I pray.

I would pray for those who are trying to "steal" this election, but they seem so totally enrapt by evil, that I cannot imagine it would do them any good.

Give us a good President. Let him have the words to inspire us back again to faith and real hope for our futures. So many in this nation now are weak, and weary, and afraid. Still their fears. Give them strength and stamina to do what will be necessary to make our nation what you always meant for us to be. And above all, let our new President lead us back to thee, and to rationality and Truth and liberty, as was your original plan for us.

Many have come to want others to make decisions for them, rather than having to make their own decisions in this life. Many have become cynical, pessimistic and believe in little to nothing. Touch their hearts. Open their eyes, so they might see all the wondrous blessings you have bestowed upon all of us, if we'll just reach out our hands and make use of them wisely and respectfully.

Grant us, Lord, a real and true Revival in this land, the likes of which has never been seen or heard of before. Let any who will in our masses come to see thee as thou really art. Remove the scales from their eyes, so they might understand who and what you are, and how much you've provided for us because you truly do love us, most ardently. Let us simply see the plain truth that exists all about us, and realize the folly of our self-possessed ways and attitudes we've so often demonstrated and adopted in our past, both recent and further back.

Reinstill in us a real appreciation for who and what you truly are, and how you work within and without us. Help us to see the simple and egregious errors of our past ways, and come to thee humbly, and with renewed passion and certainty. Give us a new lease on our lives here, through your mighty Hand and Will. Bless us, oh Lord, and keep us. We have become so easily led. We truly need your mighty hand to reach down and give us a view of who and what you really are. When a people have seen that, how could they turn away again from thee?

I ask this for the benefit and love of our young, so many of whom are truly coming up to love you, in spite of all the nay-saying around them. They are brave and bold and committed. Bless their honor of you. Give them yet a while longer to show you what they are truly made of, and how much they truly love you.

In the name of Christ, the only begotten son of the Living God, who shed His precious blood on the cross for all our sins, that we might not have had to all be cast into the fiery pit. We owe you everything, and yet, so many give you little thought or consideration, and none of that fairly. Thank you for all you have so richly and generously given us. Make us thankful and respectful. Amen.

Perma-Banned

Amen.

Boolit Master

Amen to all the above - And please Dear Lord protect the man who has been duly elected to be our next president. Keep him safe from all that seek to do him any harm. Let your will be done through our next president
    Being human is not for sissies.

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, as we approach the day we use to celebrate your birth, and the inestimable Gift of your birth, and later death on the cross for our sins, that we might not have to pay for them ourselves if only we'd take your outstretched hand, I pray that you would let us all take this blessed time to reflect on whence all our blessings in this life truly come, and that's from thee. Help us to divest ourselves of our usual obsession with "making it" in this life socially, economically, and in other temporal ways. I pray you'd help instill in us a higher, loftier and more apt goal in our lives - the worship and acceptance of thy will rather than our own. Help us to be more appreciative of the simple fact that without you, nothing will ever go right for us or our nation or our families. Teach us again to pray, and worship as we owe it to thee.

Give our leaders in this land the words to inspire us, and make us stop and think, rather than just scurrying about as we so often tend to do, seeking fulfillment of our desires, and forgetting the needs of others. Give us the peace of mind that comes from knowing we've done at least something for those less fortunate than we are. Help us to inspire these folks to command more control of their own lives. Give them the insight and understanding to see what they should do for themselves, as we help them for the moment.

Lord, give us all eyes to see and ears to hear, that we might appreciate the true meaning of the coming holiday. And thank you more than human words can say, for the Gift of the Son, by whose birth and sacrifice, all our sins are purchased and purged from us, even though we couldn't possibly earn such a gift on our best day in this world. Thank you, and please, inspire our leaders, that they might inspire all of us. In thy holy name I pray, amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Blackwater is so right... To gain the World and lose your Soul is a Fool's errand. I struggle and worry what is 'enough' to retire when I should trust in Thee and worry about my Heavenly Account on that day I stand before Thee.... Mercy Please for my foolishness....

Please Bless and Protect this land...indeed all the World... Let us have a Great Leader in Trump... Guide and Protect him always... Amen

Man's commonest fault is not knowing what he doesn't know.

I started out with nothing...I still have most of it.

The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. Henry David Thoreau

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Many inspirational posts in this the longest running thread in the Chapel . Dale (castalott) I thank you sir . You have continued when others fell by the wayside . You have shown commitment . May our Lord bless you for your example .
    No turning back , No turning back !