Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Load DataLee Precision
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Repackbox Reloading Everything
Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    I don't understand this....

Chelsea wears an upside down Cross....

see here...

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=130037

Someone please explain to me......

Moderator Emeritus

An upside down cross is supposed, I believe, to indicate evil or something Satanic. Not surprising for one who was raised amid evil by evil parents, who seem wholly given over to evil. I'm not 100% sure of this, at least the symbolic part, but I've seen/heard/read it somewhere along the way, I'm sure.

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, our people are but two days away from a very fateful decision. Many are now turning toward you for help that we can't provide for our own selves. Hear us, Lord, I pray, and heal our land, and give us a leader who can and will restore our sanity, and return us to an appreciation of Thee, that we should never have turned away from. Forgive us, Lord, for we are sinners, and have gone astray. Only thy Divine hand can now save us from ourselves, and what we've sown. Grant us the unearned Grace of one more chance to become the people you always intended for us to be, Lord, and in so doing, give the many young ones who are coming up now, one last chance at taking the helm of our state, and returning it to you, as it rightfully should be. There are many young ones coming up Lord, who worship thee, and only want a mere chance to have their turn at returning this nation to what you always intended for it to be. Grant this unearned boon to us, Lord, I humbly ask in the name of Christ, or savior, our redeemer, and our best friend ever. Thank you, and amen.

Boolit Master
    Amen... Good Prayer!

Boolit Master
    People are always more encouraged when we share how God's grace helped us in weakness than when we brag about our strengths.
    Rick Warren - What On Earth Am I Here for?

Dear Lord.... Humbly on our Knees we beg for Mercy and Victory! Let Us ignore these People who are paid to talk and Listen to You! Lead Us to a better Tomorrow! Gather Your People together to make a Great Land again... Bless Us... Amen

God can even give you the strength to keep going within those difficult situations. God calls us to maintain our faith and integrity and we respond by trusting in Him.
    Rev. David Weyrick, Called By God: Responders of Biblical Proportion

Do you need strength? Peace? Wisdom? Direction? Discipline? Ask for it! God will hear you.
    Charles Swindoll, Come before Winter and . . .

“The quality of mercy is not strained.
    It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
    Upon the place beneath. It is twice blessed:
    It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.

William Shakespeare
    Last edited by castalott; 11-06-2016 at 11:23 PM.

Boolit Master
    Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
    Isaiah 41:10

Dear Lord... Steady Thy People...Fill their Hearts with Joy and Power... Let Us meet these Challenges and Prevail... Lead Us down the Path You would choose... Amen

Never, never, never give up. Winston Churchill

Don't let circumstances distress you. Rather, look for the will of God for your life to be revealed in and through those circumstances.
    Billy Graham, Day by Day

“The center will hold.”
    “How do you know?”
    “Because we are the center.”
    ― Richelle Mead, The Fiery Heart

“He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man. He that is more than a youth is not for me, and he that is less than a man, I am not for him.”

( by Beatrice)
    ― William Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Father we have confessed our personal sins and asked forgiveness for the sins of this nation. We have prayed for mercy and grace to be granted to this nation. Lord we now seek you as the first and only hope for truth and justice to prevail in our nation. Lord the election is tomorrow and the final out come is in your hands. do you grant us another chance or will your judgement and the fall of America begin. Every nation that has committed the sins that our leaders have allowed has fallen. so we know what ever happens is our fault or the prayers of the faithful believers. Now Lord we await your final decision.

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, tomorrow, we go to choose our next leader of this once great nation. We have suffered for the last 8 years in ways great and small, as evil has crept into our world in so many insidious ways. Forgive us, Lord, and grant that what we could never achieve for ourselves might happen, and give us a great leader who you can use to make this nation great again. Many are now turning back to you as they see the evil proceeding in our world today. And many of our young are seeing it, and turning to you as well. Please Lord, look down on us, and acknowledge how many are returning to you, or trying to. Many don't really know how to return to you, and many are full of guilt and shame, and don't feel worthy of your saving Grace. Speak to them, Lord, and let our land once again return to thee.

I believe I see you at work on, and through, one of the candidates. Please, Lord, continue your work on this man, and lead him, and put the words in his mouth that can and will return this once great land to you. Let him lead not only our gov't, but even as flawed as he may be, let him lead us back to you and the churches and to righteousness in our land, that we might prove ourselves at least in some small ways, worthy of your Grace and Love yet once more. Thou art the great God of Heaven and the earth. Blessed be thy Holy name forever and ever. And please, give us one more chance, that those great young ones coming up might, by seeing what we have wrought upon ourselves, learn the real and abiding value and rightness of worshiping thee, and of doing thy will instead of our own. Thy will be done in all things, Lord, but hear our prayers, and I pray for one last chance for this nation, and I pray for those young ones coming up who are SO taken by thee and thy awesome and righteous power and love and grace. Hear our prayers, oh Lord, and grant us this one last chance I pray, in the name of the Son of the Living God, and our savior, our redeemer, and our best friend, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Boolit Master
    “So many times we say that we can’t serve God because we aren’t whatever is needed. We’re not talented enough or smart enough or whatever. But if you are in covenant with Jesus Christ, He is responsible for covering your weaknesses, for being your strength. He will give you His abilities for your disabilities!” ~ Kay Arthur, Bible Teacher

Dear Lord.... Your People cry out for Victory over the Evil in this Land.... Give them this Victory Lord and We will give You ALL the Glory.... Unite Us together in Your Cause of Good and Lead Us down Your Path.... Holy and Blessed is Thy Name... Amen

“When a man has no strength, if he leans on God, he becomes powerful.” ~ D.L. Moody, American Evangelist

Failing to focus on our strengths may prevent us from accomplishing the unique tasks God has called us to do.
    Max Lucado - Just Like Jesus

“Your tale, sir, would cure deafness.”
    ― William Shakespeare, The Tempest

“All things are ready, if our mind be so.”
    ― William Shakespeare, Henry V

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Heavenly Father we are living in days like Ezekiel but you have not departed the temple yet and we pray Lord that you here our prayers for forgiveness and the healing of the United States be heard. Lord only you can stop the evil going on in this country, Lord please hear all these prayers pored out for this people and stop the evil in its tracks. tomorrow people go to vote and we pray they follow your will what ever you have determined Lord let your will be done. Help us to spread the gospel like days of old, boldly telling people the good news of Jesus.
    Amen

Amen, Preacher jim

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Heavenly Father today is starting and your decision will be revealed give us strength and durability to accept you decision. resolve to be better Christians and stronger witnesses of the gospel message.
    Lord your will be done for we rest in you . You are our source of protection and provision.
    Amen

Boolit Master

Amen !
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    “Be great in act, as you have been in thought.”
    ― William Shakespeare, King John

Dear Lord... Today determines the Fate of the USA... I humbly ask for Your Hand to guide us to Your Will... Dispose the Evil that wants total control... Let Love and Mercy save the day...Bless and Help us ,Lord.... Thy Will be done as it is in All Things... Amen

Now is the time... get out and vote and Pray it is a fair election.... Pray that Good will win...

God can even give you the strength to keep going within those difficult situations. God calls us to maintain our faith and integrity and we respond by trusting in Him.
    Rev. David Weyrick, Called By God: Responders of Biblical Proportion

“Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.”
    ― William Shakespeare, The Merry Wives of Windsor

“Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.”
    ― William Shakespeare, The Complete Sonnets and Poems

Edith Edman – “Never doubt in the dark what God has shown you in the light.”
    Last edited by castalott; 11-09-2016 at 04:34 AM.

Boolit Master

Dear Father, we humbly approach your throne this morning. We give you praise and worship you King of Kings and Lord of Lords. We acknowledge you as sovereign over this nation and not only your people, but all people. One day every knee will bow to you. Please forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. As a people and a nation we have turned to our wicked ways. But Lord you always have a remnant. I pray that as your people we mourn for this nation and the terrible sins we have committed.
    Lord as you know this is election day for us. It is such a critical time in our country. I ask that as we step into the voting booth today that you would speak to all our hearts and give us wisdom to vote according to your will. We are clay in your hands. Use us and mold us today into a people who desires to fellowship and worship you as a united United States of America. Please have your will and your way today in our great nation. Amen.

I am with the above post asking and praying for a fair election. One in which the will of our Heavenly Father is done.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Moderator Emeritus

Amen to all the above! God help us!

Boolit Master
    Trump has won!

Dear Lord.... Thank You.... Thy Name is Blessed and Holy... Thank You Thank You Thank YOU

Boolit Master
    Praised be God, and not our strength, for it!
    William Shakespeare, Henry the 5th

I loved Trump's 'win' Speech... Modest and strong... thoughtful of others... even nice to Hillary in the way we expect our leaders to be.....

This Victory is the Hand of God moving in our Land... I Hope you all will Praise and Glorify God for His Mercy, Grace, and Love....

Dear Lord... I am just in Awe... Blessed and Holy art Thou... Wonderful beyond Words... It shames me to have weakened and doubted You at Times... Thank You... Amen

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
    Isaiah 41:10

Proverbs 12:18 Careless words stab like a sword, but the word"s of wise people bring healing."

“Once more, Never think that you can live to God by your own power or strength; but always look to and rely on him for assistance, yea, for all strength and grace. ~ David Brainard, Missionary to the Native Americans

“Truth is truth to the end of reckoning. ”
    ― William Shakespeare

“Silence is the perfectest herault of joy. I were but little happy if I could say how much.”
    ― William Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing

“Now I will believe that there are unicorns...”
    ― William Shakespeare, The Tempest

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Fellows the battle for God to return America to Himself has just begun.
    if we return to our old ways and quit praying and witnessing we will have wasted this chance that the Lord has given us. the real knee work just started, we need to pray for Trump and Congress the Supreme Court to follow the instructions of God.
    the battle has started for the return of this country to the Lord .
    Amen

Lord, I pray we made the right choice in Mr. Trump, I pray our nation can make a comeback to where it was when we followed you in droves.
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast