Inline FabricationReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee PrecisionWideners
Load Data
Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

The God in my life allows U turns and if ever a Country and a people needed re direction it is here and now. I sincerely pray that your grace will help our people to put their differences aside long enough to see a clear path toward repair of the damage done to our wonderful Country and people and give us strength to allow a "U turn"...amen

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you opos , We do have the means to change things if we care and try . All things are possible through him .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Lord show us how to help change the direction of our nation through you . Give us insight Lord , be with us that effectual change will happen to glorify you . Guide us and help us Lord . I ask in Christs name . Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord you encourage U turns in our lives you call it repentance by turning from sin to you. Lord please help each of us to meake a U turn and then help us to lead others to make that same U turn in their lives that is true revival. and the US needs revival.

Boolit Master
    Lord....Please heal this Nation. Return us to a Just and Righteous Nation. Let us be Good and Seek Goodness. Let Virtue be a common thing... Let uncommon Courage be a common thing. Let the vices we seem to be proud of be an uncommon thing....

Heal us as a nation Lord to want and obey your law . To turn to you for guidance as a country . Help our leaders to find you and heed your word and law . Cast the scoffers aside , silence the dissenters among us that spread disharmony and lies . Make our leaders understand that you are the power , the light and hope of our country. Help those lost stumbling in spiritual blindness to find you . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord....Bring us together in Faith....Hold us together in Love....Weld us together in The Word...

Our people have strayed Lord . Bring them back together , help our youth that they might find and follow you . Be with us in this time that our leaders have turned on us as a nation and corrupt our youth . Please help the ones that would bring us back to you . Please help us . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord I just watched the news, when are these folks going to wake up and realize only Jesus is the answer.
    Lord please help each of us to study your word and compare the candidates to your standard.
    Amen

Lord help us , show us the way back to you as a nation . Help all to find their way to you . Bless our country once again with your help . Show us the way , guide us in what you would have us do in your name . In Jesus name I ask . Aman

Moderator Emeritus

Amen! Lord, I pray that thy hand shall wreak a blessing upon us, and that we as a nation, and particularly we who call ourselves by your name, would simply wake up and recognize You for what You are, and praise you, and serve you, and return to Your ways instead of our own. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    Amen! Lord, I pray that thy hand shall wreak a blessing upon us, and that we as a nation, and particularly we who call ourselves by your name, would simply wake up and recognize You for what You are, and praise you, and serve you, and return to Your ways instead of our own. Amen.
    Amen .

Luke 11;29-36

29 And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.
    30 For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation.
    31 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
    32 The men of Nineve shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
    33 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.
    34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.
    35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.
    36 If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.

Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

The ox knoweth his owner, and the donkey his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
    From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Lord turn our people and our country to you again , restore us . Open the eyes of our leaders that are destroying us . Please do not forsake us . Please help us . In your name I ask it . Amen
    Last edited by Boaz; 04-20-2016 at 10:19 AM.

Lord be with our leaders , change the coarse of our country . Lead them to follow your law . Help the people to see . Heal our land . In your name I ask . Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord....You raised this Nation to be a mighty Force for Good... You Blessed us to be a Mighty Witness for You... I ask You ,Lord, to Bless Us and Raise Us again.... Give Us Courage and Wisdom to Always do the Right Thing....Amen..

Thank you castalott, thank you for starting this thread . I am praying daily . This has been on my mind a long time . Our bible tells us to pray over this very subject . How will it change if we do not ?

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, bless this nation, I pray, even though I know that collectively, we probably don't deserve it for the many things we have done that are clearly against what you taught us we should do. I pray for us anyway, on the simple basis of your kind and generous Grace. We need that Grace now more than ever, Lord, and I beseech you to bestow it upon us yet one more time. Thank you for all you've given us, Lord, and it's humbling to know that nothing we could ever do in our whole lives could merit even a tenth of what You have so generously bestowed upon us in our time. I pray for the young, Lord, who need a chance to do better than we have. In the name of Christ, my savior, my friend and my everything, I pray. Amen.

Lord our country needs your intervention . Please give our people insight , guide them Lord . Our leaders only reflect who we are as a people . Without you we are failing , we are lost . Please restore us and show the way back to you . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Dark Days are on the Horizon. Let the Light of Goodness and Courage Rule. Let Truth and Honor be with us again...

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast