MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyInline Fabrication
RepackboxWidenersTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Reloading Everything Lee Precision
Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... Let Us have a Good Leader again.... One that will stand by Your Side.... Please Smile Down from Heaven upon the Best leader for us.. Love and Mercy and Wisdom ... Amen

“I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

“At some point, you have to stop running and turn around and face whoever wants you dead.The hard thing is finding the courage to do it.”
    ― Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire

“There's nothing wrong with enjoying looking at the surface of the ocean itself, except that when you finally see what goes on underwater,you realize that you've been missing the whole point of the ocean. Staying on the surface all the time is like going to the circus and staring at the outside of the tent.”
    ― Dave Barry

“But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.”
    ― George Eliot, Middlemarch
    Last edited by castalott; 10-08-2016 at 08:35 PM.

Boolit Master

Amen and thanks
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    Steady....... Steady Brethren... Steady...

This election will decide the rest of our lives... and the lives of those we love... The choice is clear to me... one word spoken years ago ( When Trump was a democrat) doesn't change the fundamentals that each stand for.

Dear Lord... Times look dark... This is the time we return to You... Give Us Strength and Courage... Give Us Faith and Hope... As generations before faced dark times, they did it with You. Be with Us Lord! Give Us Confidence and Victory! Humbly I Beg for your Help... Amen

"O Sovereign LORD!. You have made the heavens and earth by Your great power. Nothing is too hard for You!"
    - Jeremiah 32:17

We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.
    — Tom Hiddleston

Boolit Master
    A side note.....

Being an amateur historian, what does these last few days compare to? Maybe the "Battle of the Bulge" during WW2... A last great effort to unseat an enemy.... The Dems have thrown everything into this... Wild fanaticism, desperation, spies in the wrong uniform, and a 'do or die' attitude...

I'm probably wrong...I usually am...

castalott, feels more like Dunkirk. May God show us Mercy.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    I dunno... I'm really calm about this... maybe I'm too dumb to be afraid... All we can do is PRAY like our way of life depends on it..

Dear Lord.... We ask for Heaven's Mercy in this election... I am sure that we, as a Nation, don't deserve Your Love and Blessing... But Your Love and Blessing have gone out to undeservers before... Please Lord...Heal Us and Our Land.... Lead Us down Your Path to Glory.... Amen

"Is your place a small place? Tend it with care; He set you there. Is your place a large place? Guard it with care! He set you there. Whate'er your place, it is not yours alone, but His who set you there."
    - John Oxenham

All my life I thought air was free, until I bought a bag of chips. Anonymous

Man is born broken. He lives by mending. The grace of God is glue.
    EUGENE O'NEILL

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord..... Raise Us up... Let Us Hunger and Thirst after You... Let us be a Faithful Nation once again that we may have Your Blessings.... Amen

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. – Albert Einstein

“I've told you before. I'm here for you, day or night. Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else. You are the one who gets burned.”
    ― Ethan Cross, The Prophet

Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it. – Swedish proverb

Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind. – Theodore Roosevelt
    Last edited by castalott; 10-10-2016 at 06:15 PM.

Boolit Master

Amen and Amen
    Being human is not for sissies.

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, I come to thank you for your grace in sparing so many of us the worst of the storm that we've had on the coast here. Be with those who have been hit so hard with the brunt of this storm, Lord, and provide them with what they need - the help of friends and strangers, and the Love and faithfulness that only you can provide. And Lord, help us all learn from this very humbling experience, that it's not our wills and emotions that count in this life and in this country, but yours. Help us to re-learn the simple concept of who is really in control in this realm, and realize more fully the grace and mercy you have and always have provided for us all, even in the midst of the worst of situations in our earthly terms.

Grant us Lord, the simple eyes to see and ears to hear the message you have sent us, that we might correct our paths and attitudes, and return to thee, where we were always rightfully meant to be. And thank you for being there for us, Lord, through whatever storms and strife befalls us. Bless those many who are now demonstrating what you tried to teach us. Grant Lord, I pray, that we might take this situation and learn from it so that we might make the right and best decision in the decision we will be making soon. Grant us, Lord, yet one more chance here, for the sake of the upcoming young, who are faithful and simply want a chance to change things for the better, and bring them more in line with what you always intended for us. We have some really great young folks coming up, Lord. Grant them the simple chance to get their turn to make things better here in this world, and demonstrate their love for thee. These things I pray in the name of Christ, my savior, my redeemer, and my best friend ever. Amen.

Boolit Master
    All the different email dumps are simply incredible... The news media and everything else is bought and paid for by the dems... Lots of politicians on both sides are in it up their hairpieces... Most of the Fed Gov Law Enforcement Leadership is part of it.... It really is Trump against them all.....

Dear Lord.... Only You can fix this mess... Of this I am sure.... Has there been a more corrupt government in all the world? It is all inbred and cross threaded... In the Name of All that is Holy and Good, Please help Us ..... Amen

Ephesians 6:10
    Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

“You may break the clods, you may sow your seeds, but what can you do without the rain? As absolutely needful is the divine blessing.”
    ― Charles Haddon Spurgeon

"The universe is centered on neither the earth nor the sun. It is centered on God."
    - Alfred Noyes

Boolit Master
    My mind is reeling...so much email stuff I can't process it.. So much evil... It even looks like the Pubs are sabotaging their own man...

Dear Lord... I reject this evil....I reject these people who put themselves ahead of all other people.... I reject that they should make billions while the citizens struggle... I reject the 2 sets of laws.... I embrace Your law... I long for a time of Righteousness and Truth.. Bless Us... Amen

If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction.
    William Shakespeare

“Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” » Mother Teresa

“I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.” » Leonardo da Vinci

“You may break the clods, you may sow your seeds, but what can you do without the rain? As absolutely needful is the divine blessing.”
    ― Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Boolit Master
    This is easily the craziest election I have ever seen. There seem to be 2 parties... The Choosen Few and all the rest of us! So much evil......

Dear Lord... Band All Your People together to Pray as One for Your Intervention. Let Every man, Woman, and Child Bow their Heads and Ask for Your Will be Done. Heal our land and free Us from All this Evil.. Amen

“As God can protect his people under the greatest despotism, so the utmost civil liberty is no safety to them without the immediate protection of his Almighty arm. I fear that Christians in this country have too great a confidence in political institutions . . . [rather] than of the government of God.”
    ― Alexander Carson

People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. – Maya Angelou

Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it. – Swedish proverb

Boolit Master
    The alt news is just crazy.... claiming so many email dumps.... now there are 2 or 3 or 4 claiming to have the goods on Hillary... I have no idea if any is true....

Dear Lord.... Your people stand here asking for a miracle.... Let Us have a Leader who follows You and not some hidden group. Give Us a Leader that puts You first and we will follow... Bless this Great Land and have Mercy... Amen

I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. – Mother Theresa

If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart. – Nelson Mandela

“If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.” » Andy Rooney

Boolit Master
    I don't know what to make of all these email releases.... I bet there is something there if one could just find it.....

Dear Lord.... In less than a month we will choose a new Leader...Please let the Elections be fair and honest... Take All this Evil away from Us.... Let Us choose a Leader who will follow Your Path and seek Your Light... let Us, as a People, cast away Sin and desire You in Our Lives Again...Give Us Courage and Confidence.... Bless and Protect Us Lord... Amen

Ephesians 6:10
    Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

"I have lived a long life and had many troubles, most of which never happened."
    — Mark Twain

"What you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it."
    — Goethe

“To see what is right and not do it, is the want of courage.”
    — Confucius

Sometimes I laugh so hard the tears run down my leg. ~Author Unknown

Castalott, Satan is the great deceiver. Be of strong heart God's will be done. Go in peace.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, Pine Baron is right. Thy will be done, always. But I come to you to simply ask for yet more grace - unearned benefits - for this country. Lord, I love this place. It has sustained my family and my forefathers for well over 2 centuries now. I love the fields and streams and swamps and trees and birds and furry animals and all that you have so generously given us, when we could not possibly, even at our best, EVER have earned a whit of it all. Thank you for all the blessings you have poured out on this land and all of us here. Thank you for life, and a chance to fight the good fight on your behalf, even if we do it poorly usually. It's just an opportunity to try our best to serve you.

But we have some children and young folks coming up, and many of them are so good, and innocent and all they want is just a chance to know half the pleasures and wonders my generation has had the wondrous benefit of. Please, Lord, give us the grace yet one more time, to let them get a taste of what you really are, and of your wondrous love, and become the people you have always wanted us all to be. Give this land a leader who will enable the people of this land to make the nation great again, in truth, and not just in words. Let us see what we CAN be when we all work together, and drop our cynicism and haughtiness. Give us a leader who can and will, simply change our attitudes, so that we CAN see the wonders and grace that you have poured out over this wonderful land. I ask this for the benefit of our young, who just want a chance to serve you. In Christ's name, I pray. Amen.

Boolit Master
    I took a 'what if' day today.... what if today is the last normal day.... Went to my favorite restaurant and had Chicken Rosemary soup with Ham and Swiss on homemade croissant. Enjoyed a wonderful Fall day. I smiled and joked with everyone and they did the same. Went to the store & bought batteries and soup.... you know, stuff like that... What a Glorious Day!

Dear Lord.... I never Thank You enough for the absolutely Wonderful Life I have had.... It's not been easy...If fact many places were very hard.... but I learned and gathered strength from them.... Each day could have been like today if I had been thinking right... But I do ask You to Bless my Land... Let this resident Evil be removed... Lead Us down Your Path... Amen

Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die. ~G.K. Chesterton

A timid person is frightened before a danger, a coward during the time, and a courageous person afterward. ~Jean Paul Richter

Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. What puts man in a higher state of evolution is that he has got his laugh on the right end. ~Max Eastman

What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul. ~Yiddish Proverb

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, our nation is in disarray, and our people frustrated and confused. We have lost our way. We have lost our way because we have turned away from You and Your will, and only sought ours, and it has brought us to this awful and bewildering point. I pray, lord, that you would yet one more time, extend your magnificent Grace to us here in America today, and grant us yet one more chance to return to thee and thy ways. We have many young ones, and our forefathers left us a great country, even if it has always been flawed, as we are. I ask Lord that you grant this nation yet one more time, the Grace to allow these good young folks, who are seeing all that is going on now, to have a chance to take their turn at the wheel of state, and make this country once again serve and observe you and your will, instead of our own. Grant this, Lord, I pray, in the name of Jesus Christ, my lord, my savior, my redeemer and my best friend. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... Your Will be done... Ray says that is the only Prayer that will always be received... We do ask for Mercy, Lord.... Bless us Always... Amen

O Sovereign LORD!. You have made the heavens and earth by Your great power. Nothing is too hard for You!"
    - Jeremiah 32:17

“All people smile in the same language.” » Proverb

"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflections."
    — Thomas Paine

Boolit Master
    Update... The diabetic ulcer on my toe refuses to heal and I have 6 weeks off ( stay Off my toe!) (my sugars are pretty good???).... The Lord has given me a rest.....

Dear Lord... Thy Will be done... Only Your Wisdom and Glory shine thru.... Amen

"Bravery is a complicated thing to describe. You can't say it's three feet long and two feet wide and that it weighs four hundred pounds or that it's colored bright blue or that it sounds like a piano or that it smells like roses. It's a quality, not a thing."
    — Mickey Mantle
    The Quality of Courage

For without belittling the courage with which men have died, we should not forget those acts of courage with which men have lived. ~John F. Kennedy

Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on. ~Bob Newhart