Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyWidenersLee Precision
Inline FabricationRepackboxLoad DataRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Reloading Everything
Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Moderator Emeritus

Ditto!

Boolit Master
    Hi Everyone... I have the 'happy gene' from my mother. I can be solemn at times but I am HAPPY most of the time. I want to be Joyful. To me, this is good music, good dancing, good singing. I am going to start posting videos in the humor and off topic section. These videos will be fun, or happy, or uplifting... Classical, rock and roll, swing... whatever ... as long as it is fun and uplifting.... I hope you all visit and see it for what it is. It is to make you happy and strong...

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you castalot , at this time anything uplifting would be appreciated .

Super Moderator Emeritus
    i trust the Lord to do what we deserve. all our prayers are in accord with the word. So now i walk by faith that no matter what the the outcome the Lord says, I will never leave you nor forsake you. and with that i know those of us who are praying will see Him at work for us.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... I ask You today to give all Your People an iron will. Take away the fear and the worry... Refresh them with the water of Life. Let them know You are in Control. Give them ease and comfort in You. Let them approach each day with a broad grin... Amen

“Are you ready?" Klaus asked finally.
    "No," Sunny answered.
    "Me neither," Violet said, "but if we wait until we're ready we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives, Let's go.”
    ― Lemony Snicket, The Ersatz Elevator

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, my nation is sorely challenged and cannot seem to help itself. Please, Lord, reach down your mighty hand and heal us where we cannot seem to help ourselves. Restore our hearing, our sight and our good common sense. Let us have one more chance, Lord, for the sake of our young who so very much want and need it. Let there be a revival in our land the likes of which has never been seen before. We can never repay you for all you've so graciously given us already, but I pray that you, in your wonderful grace and mercy, might grant us yet one more chance. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... I come to You today remembering the Good people in my Life. My Sainted Mother who lived Her Life as You would want. My Father, Aunts, Uncles , Grandparents, and Friends who were Good, Good People. I Thank You ,Lord, for surrounding me with such Wonderful People. I must have needed a lot of Help. Then to live in a Free Country most of my life.... And to be surrounded by music and literature and hot rods and all the wonders mortal man chases...

I Thank You, Lord, for such Wonders in My Life... I ask You , Humbly on my Knees, to save This Way of Life for Future generations. This Country and This World are still filled with Kind and Good people. They still desire Thy Love and this Freedom... Sometimes it takes a few Years to appreciate it. So I ask You for Mercy for us all... for the future generations. Protect Us from this current Evil. Lead US to Victory over it. Purify Our Souls.... Humbly...Ever So Humbly... I Beg You Help Us Return to You.... Amen...

Ephesians 5:11 - " Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. ”

“We have to be braver than we think we can be, because God is constantly calling us to be more than we are.”
    ― Madeleine L'Engle
    Last edited by castalott; 08-20-2016 at 11:50 AM.

Amen .

Thank you castalot and Blackwater .

Boolit Master
    Do you have the Faith of a child?

A little girl went to her bedroom and pulled a glass jelly jar
    from its hiding place in the closet. She poured the change out
    on the floor and counted it carefully. Three times, even. The
    total had to be exactly perfect. No chance here for mistakes.
    Carefully placing the coins back in the jar and twisting on
    the cap, she slipped out the back door and made her way 6
    blocks to Rexall's Drug Store with the big red Indian Chief
    sign above the door.
    She waited patiently for the pharmacist to give her some
    attention but he was too busy at this moment.
    Tess twisted her feet to make a scuffing noise.
    Nothing.
    She cleared her throat with the most disgusting sound she
    could muster
    No good.
    Finally she took a quarter from her jar and banged it on the
    glass counter.
    That did it!
    "And what do you want?" the pharmacist asked in an annoyed
    tone of voice. "I'm talking to my brother from Chicago whom I
    haven't seen in ages," he said without waiting for a reply >> to
    his question.
    "Well, I want to talk to you about my brother," Tess answered
    back in the same annoyed tone. "He's really, really sick...
    and I want to buy a miracle."
    ''I beg your pardon?" said the pharmacist.
    His name is Andrew and he has something bad growing inside >> his
    head and my Daddy says only a miracle can save him now. So >> how
    much does a miracle cost?"
    "We don't sell miracles here, little girl. I'm sorry but I
    can't help you," the pharmacist said, softening a little.
    "Listen, I have the money to pay for it. If it isn't enough,I
    will get the rest. Just tell me how much it costs."
    The pharmacist's brother was a well dressed man. He stooped
    down and asked the little girl, "What kind of a miracle does
    your brother need?"
    I don't know," Tess replied with her eyes welling up. "I just
    know he's really sick and Mommy says he needs an operation.
    But my Daddy can't pay for it, so I want to use my money."
    "How much do you have?" asked the man from Chicago.
    "One dollar and eleven cents," Tess answered barely audibly.
    And it's all the money I have, but I can get some more if I
    need to."
    "Well, what a coincidence," smiled the man. "A dollar and
    >> eleven cents--- the exact price of a miracle for little
    brothers. "
    He took her money in one hand and with the other hand he
    grasped her mitten and said "Take me to where you live. I want
    to see your brother and meet your parents. Let's see if I have
    the miracle you need."
    That well dressed man was Dr. Carlton Armstrong, a surgeon,
    specializing in neuro-surgery. The operation was completed
    free of charge and it wasn't long until Andrew was home again
    and doing well. Mom and Dad were happily talking about the
    chain of events that had led them to this place.
    "That surgery," her Mom whispered. "was a real miracle. I wonder how much it would have cost?"
    Tess smiled.. She knew exactly how much a miracle cost...one dollar and eleven cents ..... plus the faith of a little child..

Boolit Master
    Ya... I know.... unsupported stories.... tear jerkers... can't possibly be true.... no one believes this stuff... But I still believe in miracles everyday.... Do you?

“Courage will now be your best defence against the storm that is at hand-—that and such hope as I bring.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King

I'm trying.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    I know from experience that I, as an individual, don't always get what I want from God. I am trying very hard to make my Will the same as God's Will. That way I will get what I want....

I have cried 10 buckets full of tears in my life. Honestly I have....Some will tell you men don't cry... But I watched my dad, a WW2 vet cry his eyes out one day.... the pain was that bad...

So men cry alone where no one can see....

All of you are better men than I am... And that's the truth....

Dale

“God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars.”

Elbert Hubbard

I have seen miracles . I have seen those given up on live to defy logic of learned medical experts . I put this thread up a good while back . this man shot himself to the temple with a 38 cal pistol , not just grazed or flesh wound . Went in one side of the frontal lobe and out the other side . Doctors said he would die . Then when he didn't they said he would be a vegetable ... .

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...or-brother-Tim

He has been through a series of doctors from Oregon to Texas (*that have no excuse why he is alive) , shipped to Dallas . Surgery , facial reconstruction . He could not walk or talk . All doctors told the family that this situation was not going to come out good .

He is now walking and talking . Still going to rehab but living with his sister and her husband in Dallas . His sister thought they would not take him to church the first week because it might not be time .
    HE woke them up early Sunday morning insisting on going to church !

He continues to recover.......................? WHY?

Boolit Master
    A 'supposed' FBI leak says all of the Federal Government is guilty of treason. ( several hundred of the top leaders of both parties.) They don't want to get into it as it will bring down the government. If it is that corrupt, I say we have to investigate.... ( I have no idea if this is true or no...)

Dear Lord... We need Sunshine! Let Your Love of Truth guide Us! Let Your People turn away from Evil Ways. Let them seek Love, Mercy, Goodness, and Fair Truth... With Your Loving Gaze, Melt this Evil from Our World.... Amen

“You might, from your appearance, be the wife of Lucifer,” said Miss Pross, in her breathing. “Nevertheless, you shall not get the better of me. I am an Englishwoman.”
    ― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Dale! We have tested and dishonored God for so long, it seems turnabout may be fair play. And yet, even now, if we'll simply turn ourselves about, and return to worshiping Him again, he'll heal our land in spite of what we've done in the past. What a wonderful God we worship! Could there be greater proof of His immaculate Love than this? And He sent His Son to die on the cross in our place. Even in our sins, He loved us, and never gave up on us while we still drew breath. How could anyone even imagine a God so much more loving and greater than ours? And yet, some refuse to believe, lest belief spoil their "fun!" But one day, ALL will see, and all will know, that Christ is our King, our Judge and our salvation. How could it be otherwise?

Boolit Master
    O Lord... Bless Our Land and People... Let Us have Freedom! Protect the Constitution and Our Way of Life! Let Us Choose Good Everyday... Amen

“Courage doesn't always roar, sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering 'I will try again tomorrow”
    ― Mary Anne Radmacher

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Please raise thy People up.. Give them Strength, Honor, Faith, Blessings , and Victory... Let them cast away Evil and cling to Good. Let them live their Lives as You would Approve... Amen

“A man with outward courage dares to die; a man with inner courage dares to live.”
    ― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Boolit Master
    O Lord... I ask that Thy People return to you. Fill their Hearts with the fresh waters of Thy Goodness. Let them cast away Evil and embrace Good. Let this land Once Again be the Hope of the World... Amen

"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." -Mark Twain

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” – Leo Buscaglia

Boolit Master
    O Lord... This old man went to town tonight and seen America's Youth at work. There is much , much Good still here, Lord. Kindness, Gentleness, a good work ethic, and Goodness at the stores and fish place. There is Hope My Lord. I beg You on My Knees to Save This Land. Let Us Return to a Moral and Good Country.... Let Your gaze Fall Upon Evil and Melt It Away... Amen

“The ultimate act of bravery does not take place on a battlefield. It takes place in your heart, when you have the courage to honor your character, your intellect, your inclinations and yes, your soul by listening to its clean, clear voice of direction instead of following the muddied messages of a timid world.”
    ― Anna Quindlen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... We cannot survive as a Country with this Great Evil... I Humbly...Ever So Humbly... ask You to Gaze upon it make it Melt. Raise the Courageous men to work against this Evil... Let Great and Good Leaders be elected.... Amen

"Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
    Mark Twain

Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast