Snyders JerkyRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationWidenersTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Load Data Lee Precision
Page 18 of 72 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Heavenly Father it come to another Sunday set aside to worship. we ask you Father in the name of Jesus to set the pulpits across this nation on fire with your Holy Spirit to proclaim the need for repentance and holyness because you are a Holy God.
    Lord take control of every Preacher and you put the words in their mouthes or silence them if they refuse to do as you lead.
    Amen

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you Jim . Amen

Boolit Master
    O Lord.... Please heal this Nation and People... Give us Holy Thoughts and Bright Days. Let the Children have a bright Future full of Love and Kindness. Look at the Wickedness here and let it Melt before Thy Gaze.... Amen

" Faith is the radar that sees thru the fog." Corrie tenboom

Boolit Master
    Every one of us can do something good. Every one of us is in a place to help someone. Every one of us can lead by example. Every one of us can serve whoever we think God is......

Do little things now; so shall big things come to thee by and by asking to be done.
    Persian Proverb

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, this land is on the threshold of a great decision that will influence the future we leave to all the young for years to come, and possibly forever. I pray, precious Lord, that you will send a sense of import across the land, and awaken us all to Thy will for us. Please, I pray, save us from our willful selves. Give us the sense of what is real and possible, and remove our concern with our own wills and sensibilities. Give us the courage to pull this nation out of the cesspool we have made it into. Give us one more chance, Lord, I pray. We are errant children, but there are so many who love you, and the young - all they want is just a chance to prove themselves, Lord. I pray you would grant this to us yet one more time. In Christ's name I pray most earnestly. Amen.

Boolit Master
    O Lord... I ask for a Great Revival in this World. I ask for an Outpouring of Good and Goodness. I ask for Love and Mercy for all the Good People. I ask that Evil be Removed for our Lives... Amen

"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now." --Chinese Proverb

Moderator Emeritus

Heavenly Father, there are many in this nation who are undergoing a great revival in their hearts. I ask you to please focus your Eternal Will on them, and bless us all, and that from this seed might come a new revival in this land of faith and works from so many, that you might not have to turn Thy holy back on us yet again, as you have done in the past when nations have turned their backs to you. I ask you to keep Thy face towards us, and bless this land, in spite of the willfulness that seems to be running rampant among us now. Help us to find the brakes to stem this deadly and disreputable tide of evil among us! Give us thy strength and thy will, so that we might yet again be worthy in thine eyes of thy tender mercies and grace, at least as much as we mortals are able to show it. Do this, I pray, for the faithful, and for the young among us, who shall not see the wonders and awe that my generation has been able to see. Grant this, Oh Lord, I pray, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.. Tonight i ask for Excitement in Your Glory! I ask for the Readers to Stand and Praise and Cheer!!!! I ask for Your Hope to Come Shining Thru! I ask that We All know, know in our Hearts, that Your Way is the Way... Please Give the downtrodden Hope! and Love! and Blessings!

Fear Not my Brothers and Sisters.... Know in Your Hearts You are on the Right path.... Amen!

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." --John A. Shedd

Amen. Thanks castalott.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... I come to You today an old man...tired, sick, weak.... But my Heart is in the Trim! I Love these Posts and Posters! I feel these Prayers are essential to our Nation and Ourselves! Let Us reach those who are searching.... Let Us be thy seed for Others to Grow! Let our Words here always do Right by Thy Will.. Please Bless and Protect The Constitution and Country... Amen

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." --Ayn Rand

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Castalot. And BTW, haven't mentioned it, but love your signature line! Thanks!

Boolit Master
    O Lord... More evil in our government... Colluding with foreign powers... selling access to favors from the US....Forbid It Almighty Lord! Return Your Leadership to our Great Nation... Let us be Blessed by Thy Word and Will... Help Us Lord.... Amen

"Hell is empty and All the Devils are Here!" Shakespeare

Boolit Master
    O Lord.... I Beg Thee Mercy and Love... Protect and Heal My land... Melt this Evil with Thy Gaze.. Open Thy people's Eyes and let us see the Truth! Amen

To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man. William Shakespeare

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... I ask for Revival thru out the Land. I ask for a return to Thy Ways. I ask for Pure Hearts, Minds, and Souls. I ask for Peace and Love and Joy.... Let Us be Faithful for the Coming Generations that need our Strength now. We have so much to lose.... Let us all come together and Stand for right.... Amen

My dear dear lord,
    The purest treasure mortal times afford
    Is spotless reputation—that away,
    Men are but gilded loam, or painted clay.
    A jewel in a ten-times barr'd-up chest
    Is a bold spirit in a loyal breast.

Shakespeare

Moderator Emeritus

Amen!

Boolit Master
    O Lord... So many evils are coming out every day.... Rich people buying their way to government favors and contracts... The main stream press is completely hopeless and has reported to only help one side. Both sides of our political system are corrupt. Only a few of one side stand for the Constitution and the People. O wake My people up....If the People lose this election, we lose Everything Good in this Country. Let every Person awaken 20 more. If we fail at this, untold generations will hate our Souls.... Our children's and grandchildren's happiness depends on you.... Amen

“It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.”

Mark Twain

It is encouraging to see the many athletes, in the Olympics, acknowledging their faith before and after the various events. Their recognizing the blessings of GOD is so inspiring and presented thus to the world audience. The true spirit of the Olympics. May this be inspiration to all. All Glory to God.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    O Lord.... Strengthen Thy People.. Open Their Eyes... Let Them seek After Love, Mercy, and Fair Truth... Let Them choose Good, not Evil.... Let their Hearts be Pure and Strong... Amen

“Courage comes with action. The minute you step forward, the minute you declare your decision, the minute you say, "This is how it's going to go," courage comes. It floods through you and energizes every single fiber of your being. You don't have to wait for it. It'll be there.”
    Gail Blanke

Boolit Master

Lord thank you for another day to be alive and able to praise your Holy Name. You are Righteous, Merciful, Full of Grace and Truth. You have given us the keys to the kingdom. Help us today to spread the "Good News" that you bring salvation to a very lost and dying world. Our only hope is in you Lord. It is for sure that we are very concerned about the up and coming election. Lord I believe as most others here that this could well be the most important election we have ever had. It seems the future of our nation depends on the outcome. However, may we realize that our true hope is not in Washington DC, and those in political power over this great land. What we need is to love You with all our hearts, and to love our neighbor as we love ourselves. Amen!
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you smoked turkey . Amen