Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Load DataRepackboxWidenersReloading Everything
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication
Page 17 of 72 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

We still have hope and prayer and I believe in both.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Amen .

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Bible says a mustard seed faith moves mountians, we need to combine our seeds and move a nation for you Lord. please Lord hear our prayers for this country.
    amen

Agreed . Amen

That passage and more have been on my mind Jim . Soon soon .
    Last edited by Boaz; 08-10-2016 at 09:10 AM.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen!

Heavenly father, we ask that you would give wisdom to our elected leaders, and make their decisions righteous. Guide the actions of our nation in the wider world, and end war and conflict wherever it exists. Be in the midst of our national elections, and we pray that the leader of your choice will be our president.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master
    I just watched a video of a Congressional hearing where neither the email content nor even the NAME of the section of Government involved could be spoken out loud. The emails , which everyone in the world but us has now, could not be given to the elected members of Congress.... The Representatives of the People.... We are in Dark Times Folks.....

Dear Lord.... My Country has gone Insane... The People running it are not your People.... I ask you , Lord, to heal this Country.... Please remove all the evil from our Sight.... I beg you ,Lord , to use Your Mighty Power to heal this Land.... Amen
    Last edited by castalott; 08-10-2016 at 11:08 PM.

Boolit Master
    I realize not everyone wants to put their Prayer here... It's ok with me... Pray along with Us or make your own Prayer at home. You are more powerful in Prayer than you will ever know. I ask you to open your heart to God and Pray to save our great Land....

Dale

Boolit Master
    I posted a thread in the pit about a newsmax host removed for honesty. There are people who understand. To see him hold that Cross and what it meant to him..... and how honor and fair truth must come first....

O Lord... Raise up Thy People Lord! We are not beat if thou are with Us. Fill us with a hunger for Honor, Truth, Justice, Love, Mercy, and all the Good Things ! Let this be a start! Let fear fall away. When I saw that simple man do what was right... I knew he had God's Love in him....

O Lord! Send Thy Angels to comfort and protect Us....

Amen

Give each of us guidance as to what we should do . Help us focus on getting our country back . Stay with us Lord and help us . Turn our leaders back into the light , show us how to effect change. In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Boolit Master
    I may not make much difference in this world, but one of you may make all the difference in the world. I am a little candle flickering in the wind and maybe one of you is a rising sun as a beacon to goodness everywhere. I spread the seed... God gives the increase...

O Lord... Give thy people Hope and Strength.... let them seek Love and Mercy... let them have Faith.. Amen

Thanks castalott. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

There ARE no "little people," castalot. You've inspired me, and I know others here, so you are FAR from a tiny little candle. Ultimately, that's all any of us really are, but together, we can light up the night like daylight, if we'll just stop separating ourselves, and all shine together, despite any differences we may have in the real "little things." Christ always pled with the deciples for unity. Can we now offer Him less??? You do a great job, and are important here and elsewhere, simply by virtue of the kind of man you are - maybe a little flawed, just like all of us are, but a man of faith and trust and willingness to simply say, "Here I am Lord! Use me!" That's really all any of the great heroes of the Bible did. They just made a commitment to the Lord, and followed through, no matter what the consequences may have been. Never demean yourself, castalot! You matter, my friend.

Lord, we all here come to you today again earnestly requesting your Grace and Mercy. Our country is in dire straits, and there are none among us who can claim to not have had any part at all in it. Forgive us, I pray, and heal our land as we re-commit ourselves to Thy service, once again, as we so rightly should. Heal our land, Lord, in spite of our sometimes wicked ways. Take this evil away from us, and give the young among us the simple chance to know the pleasures and challenges of life as we have so graciously been provided by You. In Christ's name I pray, my Savior, my friend, my everything. Amen.

Boolit Master
    A childish little story....

The North Wind and the Sun wondered who was the most powerful...

So they bet to see who could get the coat off the man wearing it below...

The North Wind blew hard and cold.... really hard and bitter cold....

But the man held into his coat for his life... the wind gave up...

Then the sun came out.... After some gentle heat, the man took off his coat and folded it over his arm, ready for more wind....

In this story.....

The North Wind is the evil of this world...

The coat is your Faith....

The Sun is God's Love and Grace...

When evil is after you, you know to cling to your Faith.....

Dale

Good lesson castalot . Thank you .

Boolit Master
    Much more has come out about our leaders. Evil and lawlessness everywhere but no one will even investigate it or report it on the national news....

O Lord... I humbly and faithfully ask for Your Help in this. We , as a Country, cannot endure such a mess. Put Your people back in charge. Let us return to Honor and Rule of Law... Amen

Heavenly Father, Please strengthen our Faith in You, as we face the coming darkness. Give us resolve and conviction. Allow us, with your guidance, to overcome the evil that approaches. In Jesus name we beseech you. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Thank you Pine Baron . Amen .

Boolit Master
    O Lord.... Surely some in the Law Enforcement Community know the truth. Give these people incredible courage and Honor. Let the Truth about these leaders come out..... Amen

Moderator Emeritus

What great prayers above! Thank you all. Indeed, with a man who is in office now, controlling what is investigated and what isn't even tended to, we here have no power to change that. Only God can do it. I pray that he'll provide someone to come forward and "try" the guilty in the press, because nobody in the gov't itself seems willing and able to do it now. I pray, Lord, that You will provide us with a person to come forward and illuminate to the dull populace what is really going on, so that a dulled Congress might HAVE to act on it. Thank you Father for all you have given us so gracefully, and I pray that you would grant us this simple, desperate request. Amen!