Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRepackbox
Wideners Load Data
Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    O Lord.. Let the Sunshine thru to this political Mess we Live under. Evil is hiding...hidden in Government , business, and society.

We all fail...we all sin... We all need Mercy... But some are raising this to an Art Form.. Blessings to us all.... Amen

Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Remembering the Faith of My Sainted Mother, I ask Faith for Us All. Let Each if Us Be a Beacon in the Darkness... A Help to Any Soul Who Is In Pain..... Bless My country and Our Freedoms...Amen

"Christian Faith is a Grand Cathedral with Divinely pictured windows. - Standing without , you can see no Glory, nor imagine any, but standing within every ray of light reveals a harmony of unspeakable splendors." Hawthrone

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus turn your Holy Spirit loose in all the churches across the land to cause them to awaken from the slumber and return to preaching Jesus and the Gospel message.
    Let many come to be reborn into the kingdom of God. Let awakening spread across the the land and sweep sin out of the country. Remind preachers we are not in the feel good entertainment business but the service of the King of King and Lord of Lords preparing this church for Him to return.
    In Jesus name Amen

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    THANK YOU Jim ! Amen !

Jim, let it be so. Amen
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Jim! AMEN!

Perma-Banned
    prayin's no good at this point in our once great nation. last rites or a good eulogy would be more fittin'.

As long as there is Jesus Christ and your still breathing there is hope .

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba.50 View Post
    prayin's no good at this point in our once great nation. last rites or a good eulogy would be more fittin'.

I have thought about this for a few hours. I would like to change your mind. If you think you are beat, you are. If you don't think you are beat, you aren't.

Yes we have dark days full of evil. Maybe more Prayer would help. Will you join us? We would love to have your help!

Dear Lord....Fill us with strength and Courage. Chase this Political Evil from our Land. Bless my great Nation... Amen

Boolit Master
    Just a thought.... As a Christian I am here to do the 'Right' thing. As a Christian I am here to fight the Good Fight. Will you join me? All of You are welcome to join this 'Prayer' Session...

Stand up and be counted..... You are stronger in Prayer than you ever Imagine...

Dear Lord... Strengthen thy People. Bless Us All.... Amen

Perma-Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by castalott View Post
    I have thought about this for a few hours. I would like to change your mind. If you think you are beat, you are. If you don't think you are beat, you aren't.

Yes we have dark days full of evil. Maybe more Prayer would help. Will you join us? We would love to have your help!

Dear Lord....Fill us with strength and Courage. Chase this Political Evil from our Land. Bless my great Nation... Amen

I'm not beat. I just prefer to live in the real world. it has been shown since the beginnin' of recorded history even back in B.C. times that the average lifespan of a democracy is roughly 2 hundred years or maybe a bit more. we've had a good run but without as Jefferson put it "waterin' the tree of liberty with the blood of patriot & tyrant alike" we are over as a free society. there's another quote from Reagan that fits here but I can't remember it exactly. somethin' about bein' "just one generation away.........."

so, y'all keep leanin' on the book with yer blinders on & hopin' for the best. I'm gonna prepare for the worst & try to be ready for it. I'm alright & nobody to be wastin' a lot of good anguish on.
    Last edited by bubba.50; 08-01-2016 at 10:59 AM.

Boolit Master
    Ok...

Dear Lord.. I am doing the best I know to do. I desperately believe in Freedom and The Constitution. I believe there are many Good People in this Land who do also. I ask for Thy Blessing and Help in these Times. We need Thy Guidance and Courage Everyday. Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Castalot! And Bubba, you have logic and reason going for you, and that's always good. The only thing better is simple faith. God can do and cause to be done, things that logic and reason can never achieve. It wasn't logic and reason that set the universe in action. It was God's will. And He CAN achieve things for us that we could never achieve on our own. So stock up, and squirrel away, for we do not know what tomorrow will bring, but if the story of Revelations is true, and it is, it'll take much mroe than that to survive what may lie ahead of us now. Be at peace my brother, but never neglect the saving Grace of Christ. It matters where nothing else can. All He asks of us is some genuine effort on our part, and He'll magnify our efforts with blessings from Heaven.

The prophecies indicate there's much ahead of us that will, for most, be unsurvivable. And yes, it's scary to have such things potentially on our horizon. But faith overcomes everything, and keeps us focused on the simple fact that this is just a testing and proving ground, and not our permanent Home. It's how we conduct ourselves, and feed and sustain our faith and share it, that really matters. All the world around us is cynical and pessimistic, and it's hard not to absorb that. But with God, there's always Hope, even in the darkest night. Therein lies the key to understanding Heaven and God and Christ, and the words that were left for us to study and grow with. It all really fits together, and makes sense, once you fully believe and understand enough about it all. And it's the plain and simple Truth, when you get right down to it.

None of us knows what lies ahead, and nothing is more common in this world than for things to take sudden turns to the right or left or wherever, so it's far from over, unless of course we quit fighting the "good fight," and trying to keep this ship afloat yet a while longer. I was in the Navy, and if a ship ever gets damaged, most of the crew are involved in keeping the ship afloat while those manning the guns try to defend her. So as Chruchill said, "Never give up! Never, never, never, never, NEVER give up!" Not until the last breath leaves your body!

And the only real hope our nation has now, IMO, is a real and country wide revival of "the old ways and values," which is a simple return to Christianity. I don't think anyone here is blinded or willful in seeing the evil all around us, and the fact that it seems to be growing. We're just not afraid of it, and react to it by simply doing as we were instructed, and praying when we know we alone are inadequate to the task at hand. Together, and with God's help and blessing, anything is possible. ANYTHING! Even a return to what we once were, and were always meant to be. Whether it "takes" or not will depend on the country at large.

And that depends on you and me and everyone else, and if we're to achieve a sudden right turn when we so desperately need it, we need to do as has been said before, and "let it begin with me." If each of us simply does that very simple thing, we'll get over and past the current situtation. Here in this life, we're tested and proven, one way or the other. It's not Heaven, and was never intended to be. Had God have intended for it to be another "Little Heaven," He'd have made it much different than He did. I guess He felt he needed to "weed out" the faithless from the faithful? The explanation sure fits, and we all know that God knows SO much more and better than we do.

The fate of our nation has always depended on us, the citizens. When we've acknowledged and worshiped God, and given Him the ultimate credit, we've prospered. As we've consistently turned away from Him, we've steadily fallen. I think there's a real message in there that even a child could understand, but even so, many turn away from it. But we've still been promised that if we Christians, "who are called by God's name," will humble ourselves and acknowledge Him and turn from our wicked ways, He will hear our prayers in Heaven and heal our land. I believe this. It was a promise, not a mere suggestion. And it doesn't even take all of us! Just those of us who believe! How much more Grace could we reasonably ask for?

So it all makes sense, and it makes sense for us to pray for the nation, and to realize that it CAN still be saved, no matter how dark it may appear. Remember, it only takes one little candle to break an awful lot of darkness! And when you get right down to it, and really consider what God is and mankind is, it's amazing how little He really requires of us for Him to intervene on our bahalf. That's not being short-sighted or denying anything at all. It's just doing what we've been instructed to do, and being happy no matter what circumstances exist around us, simply because we realize fully that this world is only temporary, and we all have an everlasting Home waiting on us if we'll just saddle up no matter what, and give it our best. It really makes sense when you understand it. But I don't think anyone here has anything against supplying one's self, and preparing for the worst, at all. So be in peace, my friend, and BTW, I like your posts, and your simple piercing to the heart of the issues. It matters, but so does our simple faith. Hand in hand, there's nothing they can't overcome, and no challenge they can't meet. I like that in a life's philosophy and as a reality.

Boolit Master
    I can't find any error in bubba.50's words. He is right about everything he says. Well. I disagree about the daily Prayer thing...

But I would be proud to have him for a neighbor and a friend. The Founding Fathers were pious men, no doubt. But they didn't sit on their hands either. I am old and weak but still doing what I can in the Prayer department....

O Lord.... Raise up your People.. including all the ones like Bubba.50... Thy Word talks of Mighty Men who did Amazing Things... Strengthen them All and Protect Them All , Please Lord.... Amen

A rerun... " God feeds all the birds but He doesn't throw it in the Nest."

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Castalot! I love ol' Bubba! Love his posts, and the way he cuts through all the chaff and gets straight to the point. Just trying to flesh out what he said a little further. We are of a like mind.

Lord, our nation is in the midst of a great undertaking, the likes of which we may have never before known - the election of a new leader for us all, who may well either lead us to perdition or toward the light. I pray, Lord, that you would awaken us all, and let our good common sense that You gave us dominate in this endeavor, and that You would allow us the best leader possible now. And I pray that You would speak to that leader, and touch their heart, and show them the way You would have us go now. I know You can use even the worst among us to achieve Your righteous will, and I pray that You will reach down your mighty hand and give us a leader sufficient to the task ahead, and heal our land of the ills that have pervaded it for the last 50 years or more. Give us yet a while longer, Lord, I pray, despite our quarrelsome, willful selves. This I pray in Thy Holy Name. Amen.

Boolit Master
    I read a story about an 8 year old who died the day after becoming an Honorary Marine. That reminded me of "Semper Fidelis or Semper Fi... Always Faithful.

Always Faithful.....What a thought! What a Belief! What a way to live your Life!

Always Faithful to The Lord Your God...

Always Faithful to Your Family and Friends...

Always Faithful to the Constitution and The Words We Live By...

Always Faithful to Your Country....

Always Faithful to Yourself....

Dear Lord... Let Us be Always Faithful to All These Things. Let Courage and Determination Fill Us to the Top. Let Anyone who thinks of Us think 'Honor and Truth'. Amen

"The purest Treasure Mortal Times afford is Spotless Reputation..." Shakespeare

Lord please hear us and help us . Everyone in our country is disconnected , our main strength in unity was our faith and belief in you . We have no point to rally without you . Our youth has been lied to and misdirected . Our land is in a state of separation from you and the result is destroying us . You are capable of all things . Help us as a people find our way back to you . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Boolit Master
    I see the news and it is so slanted to one side.....

O Lord... Let Truth Lead Thy People... Not Lies.... A Free People can only be Free If Truth is desperately Sought After. Bless Us and Defend Us, Lord... Amen

"Foolery, Sir, does walk about the Orb like the Sun; it shines everywhere..." Shakespeare

Boolit Master
    The world goes insane! The news shills all scream different things and who can believe anything? We are in the middle of a fantastic psy-ops.

Dear Lord, Comfort thy People in these Times. Let Us not be pulled to here or there but Let us stay calm in our Beliefs. Chase away our fears and let us approach the future with Love and Courage. Amen

Hell, her numbers full

Thencefore shall be forever shut. Meanwhile
    The world shall burn and from her ashes spring
    new Heaven and earth, wherein the just shall dwell
    And, after all their tribulations long,
    see golden days fruitful of golden deeds,
    with joy and love triumphing, and fair truth

Milton's Paradise Lost

Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast