Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLoad Data
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyInline FabricationRepackbox
Lee Precision Titan Reloading
Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Tonight I Ask for Mercy and Love for our Great Land and People... I leave no one out...I include us all... Heal us all and Let Us be one People again....Who work together for Thy values and for Good... Amen

Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Castalot!!! All that's really necessary for us to again become the nation we were meant to be all along, is to return ourselves to God, where we were when we have traditionally been so richly blessed. And nothing BUT that will suffice. If God is pleased with us, we get good times and peace, as far as it CAN be had upon this earth. If God is DISpleased with us, we get what we have now, and leaders like we've been getting. Our nation has fallen as our leaders have become ever more cynical and "practical," where we once were richly blessed when our leaders at least acknowledged His dominion over us. So, it seems nothing BUT a return to His service will suffice to return us from the brink of destruction. I pray as you have, that we will simply respond to what we know, or ought to know, to be the way of redemption of not only ourselves, but our whole country. And thanks for putting it so very well! And thanks to God for providing us the way out of the mess we've created. Is our God an awesome and just God or what?

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord ... " I could weep my spirit from mine eyes." A 2 year old girl burnt to death, with her family, by ISIS in Iraq. I Pray today they are in Thy Loving arms and their tears are wiped away... I cannot imagine.....

O Lord.... I fear a trial is coming. One with heavy burdens of "blood, tears, toil" , and coin. I ask it pass us by... If not, Give US, Your People, strength to bear this Burden. We need Hope and Leadership desperately. As in All Things, Your Will Be Done.... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... This morning I give Thanks for all the Good things in this World. I never seem to appreciate how Good my life has Been! This Land of Ours has simply been Amazing! Please Bless and Protect Us All. Fill Our Hearts with Love and Mercy. Please Return This Land to Thy Favor... Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Amen!

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Today I Thank Thee for this day. I ask for Hope! Let each of us look forward to our days here. Look forward in Hope and Faith... Love and Mercy.... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Another wonderful supper tonight! I never Thank You enough for the Good Things in my Life...however simple they are.....

I ask tonight that Everyone can stop and realize how Good their Life could be with a Bounty of Goodness and Faith. A Goodness and Faith they can share with those they Love...

Please Lord... Bless my Land.... Protect Your People...especially the very Young, the very Old, and the very Frail... Love and Mercy and Forgiveness for Us All...Amen

Boolit Master
    I just think We NEED to pray for God's Hand here in this Country. I feel this so Strongly.

Dear Lord... Please protect your People here in this Country. Whoever is Your Leaders, Please protect them against all Comers. Let US all Pray for Freedom and Victory!!!! Amen...

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Castalot! AMEN!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord bless and keep our children . Help us to turn our country back to you . Show us how to effect change , guide us . Put it in peoples hearts to glorify you . Stay with us Lord and help us as before . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Two prayers side by side.
    https://www.facebook.com/JubileeReal...6799178363052/
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Wow...Just Wow... I know which Prayer brought Tears to my Eyes and Hope to My Heart... One Prayer was Humble, Powerful, and Faithful..... the other???

What a Wonderful Post, Pine Baron!!

Please Lord, Let All See What True Faith to Thee Is!!! Amen

Thank you Pine Baron , kind of self explanatory.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen to all above PB!!! Could there be a greater demonstration of where each's heart and intentions lie? What a contrast!

And Lord, our country is in a very precarious position now, and in the midst of a very consequential decision we all have to make. I pray, Lord, that you would touch us all, each and every one of us who will go to the polls and cast their vote, and have us really, deeply search our hearts, and realize what all is at stake for our future, and NOT just about what we want and like to think, but what's real and abiding for our future and that of our young, who only want a chance to know even a portion of what we who will be answering the crucial question have lived with for so long now, and were bequeathed by a better group of people. Touch all our hearts, I pray, and let us see the light as it is, and not color it as we so often want to do. Thank you for all you've so generously blessed us with for so long now, and all the wonders we now enjoy. Many of us wouldn't even be here now if it weren't for some of these wonders, and all of it is and has always been a simple, loving gift from Thee. I am humbled, Lord, by your greatness and love and mercy and kindness to us. Let us all know how humble we rightfully should be, I pray. And let there be a revival the like of which has never been seen before, that all might have the best chance possible to know thee before calling it all to a close. These things I pray in the name of Christ my Lord and Savior, my best friend, and my everything. Amen.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord Jesus as i was listening to the democ. convention the thought of the new world order kept coming from leaders mouths. Lord that is a total movement away for God and i pray your intervention for your children here in America. never have political leader so boldly and openly stated their intention to move away from you. Lord hear your childrens prayers and save this land for yourself.
    Amen

Boolit Master
    I can't get it now. Did they stop it? ( The page with both Prayers.)

I tried to show it to Becky about 3 this afternoon . Yea ...they shut it down .

Moderator Emeritus

Here's a link to the two prayers on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtIrcVV72IE

Boolit Master
    One was Humble , Loving, and Caring... I'm not sure what I think of the Other... Also.. It seemed different this last time I watched it...

Dear Lord.... I Humbly Thank You that I live in a Country where All may Seek You. I Hope That All Who Seek You Do Their Best to Follow Your Example in their Lives... Everyday Good and Evil is a choice for Us... Help Us Always Choose Good... Bless us , Lord... Amen

Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast