RotoMetals2RepackboxLee PrecisionWideners
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything Titan Reloading
Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Super Moderator Emeritus
    heavenly Father we come in Jesus Name, we are asking you to forgive us and our nation of the sin of not walking in a manor worhty of the name of Jesus. Lord we hear the clarion call to change or be judged, Lord you used unlikely men and women in the old testament to lead your people out of bondage and we pray that trump will be used of you to correct this nation. Lord if you could use balams donkey you can use him to move this nation back to you. Please Father go to work to help us get it right in our generation and leave this country better than we recieved it.
    Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Amen! And Lord, you have been SO generous to us with your love and blessings. Help us to appreciate all that you've given us, instead of always wanting "more, more, more." Show us the way, Lord, and the reasons it's the right way. And give us a leader than can and will inspire us to regain what we've so callously thrown by the wayside now, for so long. Help us to appreciate all you've given us, and know whence it all came. Help us to discern the lies that pervade our nation now, and to see the truth. Remove the scales from our eyes, that all may see the truth, and that you are the origin of all of it. Let us have yet a while longer, to serve thee more in order with our meager ability to show to you what we can only get a hint of, that you deserve and is rightful to you. Bless us, Lord, I pray, in spite of our ways and neglects. By the blood of Jesus Christ I pray these things, and have faith that you will give us one more chance in this country. Praise be to thy name forever! Amen!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    GOD help us . Please use us . Show us . Be with us . Guide us in what you would have done to make this a nation of your law . Give us direction . Give us strength . Give us your help . Relieve us of our bitter sorrow that our children's children will gnaw at the bit of darkness in their mouth never knowing you . Bind us up and hold us accountable . Make us part of your plan . Be with us , guide us , help us . In your holy name I ask it . Amen

Thank you Jim and Blackwater . Amen

Boolit Master
    Amen to All... All Good Prayers!

I seen this on another site....

"Pray like your Life depended on it... Your Way of Life Does!"

Dale

Boolit Master
    I am just floored by the quality of People I meet here.... Wonderful....

Dear Lord... A Prayer of Heartfelt Thanks for Good People... Kind, Gentile, Wonderful People.
    Anyone who is not strengthened by these Godly Individuals is not listening. Help Us understand a Trial is Coming. Help us prepare....

Help Us Understand each day We have a Choice... Each Day Good and Evil are set before Us...

Let Us choose Good!

Help Us Purify Our Lives.... Amen

P.S. I Humbly Ask You ALL to dedicate some Time for Prayer. Pray for Our Country, Our Freedoms, Our Way Of Life, and That We may have Great Leaders.... You don't have to do it here... But you are more Powerful in Prayer than you will ever Know...

Dale

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.. We are greeted this day by the release of 20,000 emails from the DNC that seem to show many unethical or illegal violations. I Thank You Lord for the Sunshine. A Free and Honest People must have Truth. This is one Prayer We All can Join. Amen

"Truth is Truth to the end of Reckoning" William Shakespeare

Moderator Emeritus

Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Tonight I give Thanks for All I am and All I Have. I Thank You Lord for my Many Blessings. I ask You to Forgive my Many Errors. Let Me never do Wrong to Any and Always Do Right to All.... Please Help Us Look Up! and Have No Fear..... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Remembering those who have gone before, Let Us face the Future with Honor and Courage. The Dark Days of Valley Forge became a Great Victory! The Loss at Pearl Harbor raised a Mighty Giant. Instill in Us this Courage. Instill in Us this determination.

Amen

P.S. Everyone please stand Tall today. Remember Your Heritage... Trust Your Faith... Do Your Duty to Those People and Those Ideals You Love...

Thank you castalott . We need to do a lot of remembering .

Thanks ,castalott.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Amazingly poignant post, castalot. Thanks, and AMEN!

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... I always talk of Courage and how We Must have It. Oh ,That We Men had 1/10th the Courage Our Sainted Mothers Had in Raising Us. Or 1/10th the Courage a Tiny Dog has to protect his Master. We would have Conquered the Universe and All Ills by Now. Raise Us Up Lord! Let Us Be All The Creation You Meant Us To Be! Amen...

Moderator Emeritus

Amen! One of the best prayers ever said here!

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... It is unbelievable... Simply beyond Words... The Corruption and Evil that is still coming out in the email Leak. Oh Lord... Our Leaders plot against us... Use us.....

Spare us Lord...Save us... Heal This Nation, Lord.... Political Parties are not to be trusted.... Heal the People... Let Honor and Goodness Shine in this Country... Let All the Virtues be Common... Let those Who would Harm Thy People be Punished.... Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Amen!!! Castalot, for me if no other, you really capture EXACTLY what we need to be praying for and why for our country. Thanks. Keep it up, brother!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord in this week of the liars club meeting help us to pray for them to find Jesus as savior and be change to follow you. Lord you can change the heart of any person who will call on the name of Jesus and repent of their sins, what a spiritual awaking could come if we pray hard enough for their salvation and the loosing of the Holy Spirit in that convention. Lord am i a dreamer to think this could happen? you said all things are possible in Jesus. that if we have enough faith we can move a mountain into the sea. Lord i just desire that those in that convention be saved and turn to honor you.

Boolit Master
    Amen!

Lord please bless us with your help . Please guide us in righting the wrongs in our country . Show us what to do and be with us . Turn the ones that lead us , please stop the insanity put on us and end the division between the people in our nation . Bring back your law and word to it's people . In Jesus name I pray . Amen

Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast