Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
RepackboxRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Wideners Load Data
Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

castalott, Amen and Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I honestly don't know what it would take to wake our people up except through GOD's intervention . It grows worse by the day and seemingly not but a few even see it . Killings , bombings , mass shootings , no jobs , welfare state , apathetic youth , focus on getting a bigger tv , obsession over the latest cell phone.......... . Mislaid priorities , lack of responsibility , no communication skills , the list goes on and on , we have truly been dumbed down . GOD is not mentioned in everyday conversation anymore .

Moderator Emeritus

Yes, definitely! But that's why we were admonished to "Lift up thine eyes." I read ahead to the end of the book, and no matter what happens, it's all going to wind up being rectified and it ends with our living happily everafter. Can't have much more assurance than that.

All I pray for now, is that God might bless this nation so that my grandkids might be able to enjoy half the blessings and pleasures of this life that I have in my time. I pray God will send us a great leader, and inspire and inhabit him, to lead us to a return to our one-time prominence in the world, and a return to being the only real super-power on earth. If we get our economy, social structure and our devotion to God worked out, the rest should easily fall into place, with God's blessings. I pray that the Lord will send us such a leader. He can even use a non-believer to His benefit! His ways and powers are mysterious to us and have no limit. We often fail to remember that. But, that's just what we do, it seems, doesn't it?

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...Change the Hearts of my People... Let them stop helping the wrong side with their money. Let them shut off the news that always gives the wrong information. Let them get their news off the net where it is unfiltered. Let them stop being politically correct and start being morally correct. Oh Lord... Let them stop feeding their enemies... the ones who wish to enslave them.

A little change , like a small seed, can grow a mighty oak. Amen

Boolit Master
    Just a thought... The average guy doesn't know how to fight all this BUT there is a way. We fund the other side every time we buy a product from them. We fund the other side every time we watch their news. STOP IT! You know who they are or can find out. Get your news off the net. Stop buying their products. No hate involved here. Don't hate them but stop feeding them your money....

100% agreement . We are already doing it but no one to the best of my knowledge has a comprehensive accurate list to go by . We are trying .

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Another day of carnage.. I ask you, Lord , for calm and peace in my Land. May Your Laws fill this Land. May We always do right as You show Us the Right.... Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, castalot, and thanks for keeping this thread going as you have. It matters, I believe.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... Days of lawlessness seem to approach. Brother fights brother and the world is insane. Leaders cannot tell the truth and most of the People cannot tell the difference. My friend Ray will always say "God is in Control- Don't Worry" . Give us all his Faith, Lord. Let us find Peace in Your Assurances. Let us not Waiver or Run. Let Us neither be frightened nor dejected. Let Us stand Tall by knowing Right and Doing Right.... Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Amen!

You can look back through the pages on this thread and there are basically 5 people posting prayer on a regular basis . Sign of the times ? It does seem hopeless . Many viewers......but little participation , seems the way our country is heading ?

Moderator Emeritus

Yes. We as a people have lost our faith, it seems, because life isn't as easy or enjoyable all the time as PC theology says it's supposed to be. We've absorbed that theology even though we know it's not true. This realm isn't heaven, and it's FAR from it. It's a trail of tears, all too often, and we've lost our grit in dealing with it as such. Each generation in this nation has faced grave situations and dangers. They handled it. Now, we just turn on the TV with our remote, and expect the world to have been made "ready" FOR us, instaed of BY us. And we won't even pray for the nation. Is it thus, then, any great miracle that our nation has fallen like it has? Is it any real mystery WHY it's headed downhill? It's us. All of us. Each one of us has had a part in bringing ourselves to this point, and personally, I'm ashamed of my part in it. We've been lazy, and expected "George" to do what needed to be done, while we did what we WANTED to, that brought us temporary pleasure.

That's a hard fact to face, but it's the way it really is, whether we want to face it or not.

May God grant us to look in the mirror and see ourselves as we are, instead of as we want to be seen. We've been given good instructions and advice from above. We just don't use it. We might actually fail, or look foolish, so we fail to act, or even to speak up so much of the time. We "shake the dust" whenever we face a challenge, and don't want to address it. Thus, evil has flourished because nobody was there who was willing to counter it. It doesn't take a perfect person to challenge evil. It just takes someone who has some knowledge and some real, earnest willingness to address evil. Christ can and does provide the rest, if we'll just cast some bread upon the waters for him TO bless.

Heavenly Father, please, give us the courage of our convictions, and let us not worry about how we might look or be regarded, but let us engage our enemies wherever and whenever we find them, and thus, counter evil as best we can. Bless our efforts and words, that they might be taken as meant, irrespective of whether the ones to whom they are addressed benefit from them or not. Let those who are standing aside hear them, and be moved by your boundless Love and Good Will toward us. You've told us that you've given us foolishness, to confuse the wise, good, to confound the evil. Let us have the simple courage of our beliefs and convictions, and go forth and speak for you, even if we don't quite do it perfectly. Let us learn as we go how to do it better, that you might be glorified, and not us, for not one among us can be anything but humbled before you.

Help us to count for something, Lord, and become wise through following the good advice and instruction you gave us. And forgive us when we err, and keep spurring us onward toward service to thy Glory and Honor. You have promised us that if we simply do this, you will heal our nation. Let us simply do our part, Lord, en masse, that evil might be reined in, and thy Word and Glory perpetuated and appreciated among men again. Still our fears and uncertainties, for in you is our only real hope. Lead this country to a new beginning, Lord, as you so graciously did for each of us when we came to honor and follow you. Praise be to thy holy name, forever. Amen.

Boolit Master
    I count the views as someone listening/ praying. The views are a good thing!

Dear Lord... Please add us all together. Let those who want to Pray at home feel comfortable doing so. Mercy and love to Us all... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.. With a Humble Heart I Sincerely ask for Mercy on my Great Land. Help rid us of those who lead us only for themselves. My Nation cries out for Worthy Leaders. Strong, True, Honest, Righteous, Courageous Leaders.. Give us another Washington or Jefferson, Lord Amen

Heavenly Father, with a humble heart we ask that you guide our nation, our people from the darkness that approaches. Please show us the path forward toward You. Please give ALL of us the strength to speak out in Your Name. Give us the patience and understanding to listen for Your Word. In Jesus Name Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Thank you Pine Baron . Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Lord Jesus, my country and the whole world are in dire need. Please, I pray, forgive us our sins and lead us I pray, to thy Love and Service once again, as it once was in this land. And help us to do better at discerning and performing Thy will instead of our own. Give us strength, knowledge and wisdom to combat evil that is all around us now. We need your love and grace now more than ever before in our history. Please, I pray, have mercy on us, and deliver to us a leader that can and will restore thy will and honor in this land. And help us, Lord, to discern and serve thee in order that this might be possible. In thy holy name I pray. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Amen!

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.. Tonight I realize more than ever that "Wait upon the Lord" is so true. That has been proven to me today. So I ask that Your People gather their Strength and Wait for You to Lead. Let Each Person Fill with Resolve, Courage , and Strength. Let Us be ready to do Right as You Show Us the Right. Bless us as We "Wait upon the Lord"..... Amen

Amen, castalott. waiting is the hardest part.

Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast