Inline FabricationRepackboxReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
WidenersRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data
Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Bless us and our children Lord with your help . Your blessings were what made us a strong country but we have strayed . Help us back to the right path , guide us to your light again . Help the ones who lead us turn their hearts to you . In Jesus name I pray . Amen

Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, some in this nation have allowed themselves to be consumed with hate. So much so, that they have come to murder innocent people and police officers. Lord, these people are being led by another entity, and certainly not by Thee. We thank you for the strength to endure these things without losing our own faith. We thank you for knowing that it'll all be put right when you come back again. We thank you for all the great people who go into law enforcement, knowing it's one of the hardest things they can do, and that it doesn't typically pay a great deal. Bless these good folks, Lord, and their families, and particularly those whose lives have been taken in the recent times, and all for nothing but hate. Lord, send us a leader, a great one, who can communicate with all people in this land, and quell our fears and assumed differences. I pray that you would send us such a leader so that people can return to their natural good senses, and understand each other, rather than always seeming to find ways to separate ourselves.

Our present leaders seem to promote and thrive on this kind of thing. Speak to them Lord, whether it'll change them or not. We know you gave us all a free will. Please let these things lead us to exercise that free will to our advantage and to your glory. Forgive us when we fail to use it wisely, and lead us to correct ourselves daily, and to think before we speak or act. Lord, I pray you would heal our land. We who call ourselves by your name have fallen far short of the advice and admonitions you left us. Help us return to your consistently good advice and instruction, that our children and grandchildren might inherit from us something like what we inherited from our forefathers. In the Holy name of Jesus Christ I pray, by virtue of the blood you shed on the cross for us all, and the price you paid in our stead. Thank you for the Grace and Love that enables us to ask this. Amen.

Boolit Master
    When I see the other Prayers here I know how Steve Allen felt when he read other's work....

" I feel like putting my feather back in the goose!"

Amen to all....

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...My thoughts run deep tonight....So much confusion and senseless violence.... Let us be calm...Let our Souls search for that perfect Peace.... Give us Your Grace and fill our Hearts with Love and the Knowledge of a Better Way..... Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Amen. It's hard to keep our faith up when so many sorrows and evils surround us, but .... it's worth it. Every time all the time. It's our challenge of the day.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Heavenly Father, please awaken the souls of this nation to Jesus that peace and unity might prevail. Lord all this violence spurred by political and economic wrangling are destroying the soul of this once Godly nation. Lord help us to pray harder for our country and all those who need Jesus. Lord you are the salvation of this country, the only hope we have for peace and unity. Help us oh Lord for we are sinners needing your grace and mercy, we cry out to you night and day. Do not hide your face from us but help us to follow your guidance to a place of rest.
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    Heavenly Father, please awaken the souls of this nation to Jesus that peace and unity might prevail. Lord all this violence spurred by political and economic wrangling are destroying the soul of this once Godly nation. Lord help us to pray harder for our country and all those who need Jesus. Lord you are the salvation of this country, the only hope we have for peace and unity. Help us oh Lord for we are sinners needing your grace and mercy, we cry out to you night and day. Do not hide your face from us but help us to follow your guidance to a place of rest.
    Amen
    Thank you jim . AMEN !

Amen. Jim, Thanks
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen - I appreciate the prayer Jim
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord....Please strengthen your People for what lies ahead. We are in a time that is upside down. We need clear , calm thinking. Let us be rational and thoughtful. Let us be strong and brave. Let us dig thru Your Word for the Path we need...Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, give us please, the courage to change what we can, the serenity to accept what we cannot change, and the wisdom to know the difference. I pray you will give us all the serenity that real commitment to Thee brings, and that it will extend to all our families, as would be Thy will. We are weak and You are strong. We are error prone, and You are wise. We are willful, and You love us anyway. Thank you, Lord. Thank you. And we pray you would send us a great leader, who can and will cause a revival in this nation, that once loved you, and that he will lead us back to loving you as a nation once again. We need a good leader SO much. These things I pray Lord, by virtue of the Grace you purchased for us on the cross with your precious blood. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.. Every day we find another ghastly example of how corrupt our leaders are. Forbid this Lord! Let these evil people find Justice and we, Your People, find Comfort. We cannot go on with such disregard for the Laws of Our Land. I ask You Humbly for Your Grace here in this Land...Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord...Some days I am saddened by what we once were and how we have fallen so low. I remember a Country proud of its accomplishments and Proud of You. Let us return to your Ways and grow again in your Strength. First give us Courage. Courage to see the Right Way and to act on it. Courage to stand our ground against those who would change us. Courage to do the Right Thing.

Please Bless and Protect Us All...Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Amen!

Please guide our leaders in the way you would have our nation to move forward in the light of your word and law . Help us build conviction and strength to do the work you would have done to restore this country . Change the hearts of those that lead to guide us back to you . I ask Jesus name . Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    "Everything rises and falls with leadership," Dr. Lee Roberson often says, and he is right. Now the king speaks and assures his people that he is confident of success because the Lord has chosen him ("anointed") and heard his prayers. The people had prayed "May the Lord hear" (v. 1) and David's reply was, "He will hear" (v. 6). The Lord would not only send help from Zion (v. 2) but also from the very throne of heaven! (v. 6). Just as God's hand had reached down and saved David in the past (18:9-18), so His hand would deliver him from the enemy.
    may the Lord do the same for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    "Everything rises and falls with leadership," Dr. Lee Roberson often says, and he is right. Now the king speaks and assures his people that he is confident of success because the Lord has chosen him ("anointed") and heard his prayers. The people had prayed "May the Lord hear" (v. 1) and David's reply was, "He will hear" (v. 6). The Lord would not only send help from Zion (v. 2) but also from the very throne of heaven! (v. 6). Just as God's hand had reached down and saved David in the past (18:9-18), so His hand would deliver him from the enemy.
    may the Lord do the same for us.

I'm considering your post a prayer/praise , thank you Jim . Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Unrestrained Evil roams this World and This Land, unafraid of Thee or us. Let our Salvation give us Courage in this World as We protect the Tinder Ones among us. Our Duty is to the Young and the Old. Let us be Perfect in that Duty. Let Us Always do what is Right.... Amen

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... I cannot even comprehend the Evil that would run down children at a Celebration. I doubt any can. I ask You to steel our Hearts for what is to come. Give Us Strength and Terrible Resolution to Face such a Menace. Let us not falter or crouch in fear but stand tall in Our Faith in You and Ourselves. Amen

Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast