Load DataReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Wideners
Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1417

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Amen .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Lord give us strength , give us direction individually . Guide us Lord our nation is under siege . I know it is our efforts through you that will unite us . Help those that have received false teaching . Help those possessed to find you . Please help those of faith to unite and forget petty differences . Guide us Lord please guide us . This situation will not cure itself because we of faith must unite and work through you to get it done . Thank you for all you have given , help us . Amen

Boolit Master
    Luke 8:16–18

“No one after lighting a lamp covers it with a jar or puts it under a bed, but puts it on a stand, so that those who enter may see the light. For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light. Take care then how you hear, for to the one who has, more will be given, and from the one who has not, even what he thinks that he has will be taken away.”

Dear Lord.... Bless this Land and President... Let us all pull together and Pray with all our Hearts for Fair truth and Honesty in this , The Land of the Free. Let us all repent and turn away from the evil that hides in this Land. Bend this evil to Your Will... Let Your Laws and Love rule... Let us grow together and become the men and women You would have us be... Let us not be cowards...Let us stand strong and brave in doing the Right thing... Amen

“You don't go into battle because you're sure of victory. You go into battle because it's the right thing to do.”
    ― C.J. Redwine, The Shadow Queen

“If your actions don't live up to your words, you have nothing to say.”
    ― DaShanne Stokes

Joshua 24:15

" And if it seem evil unto to you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

Matthew 25:21

“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things.Come and share your master’s happiness!’

Romans 6:17

"But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. "
    Last edited by castalott; 11-09-2017 at 02:30 PM. Reason: I'm goofy...

Boolit Master
    I call you all to Prayer....

Dear Lord... Let Your Love and Will come to pass soon in this Land... Turn this evil to Your Perfect Will... Let those You love be protected and let Your enemies feel Your Displeasure...

This evil has gone on too long and we need Your help. Bless this Nation as You have done so generously in the past. Amen

Oh Lord, we cry out for the ones who are hurt and victimized by those in power. None is perfect and we all repent... But some refuse to stop their hurtful ways...

Boolit Master

Amen so many times
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
    George S. Patton

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
    Sun Tzu

Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts.
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Dear Lord... Today we Thank Thee for our Veterans and their Courage. Give the rest of us this Courage. Give the rest of us this sense of Duty. Give the rest of us this Love of Country, Countrymen, and Constitution.

Humbly on our knees, we ask for Blessing, Fair Truth,and Freedom. Let the evil that fills our Government consume itself and Your Will shine thru... Amen

"We don't know them all but we owe them all."
    unknown

"If you want to thank a soldier, be the kind of American worth fighting for."
    unknown

“Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die.”
    —G.K. Chesterton

“Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.”
    – Billy Graham

Boolit Master
    “Our job on earth isn't to criticize, reject, or judge. Our purpose is to offer a helping hand, compassion, and mercy. We are to do unto others as we hope they would do unto us.”
    ― Dana Arcuri, Harvest of Hope

“Rejoice and thank God in the midst of your storms. For those people who have been through hell and back but continue to have smiles on their faces, they are the examples of God’s grace and mercy”
    ― Latorria Freeman

Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
    Jesus Christ

Dear Lord... Thank You ,Lord, for Wonderful Mercy... Thank You for all we are and all we have.... We never appreciate when things go right... We never say "Thank You".

But Thank You!... Please Bless and Protect this Land and our New President... Let the People follow Your Laws and Your Ways... Let us be a Joyful and Happy People again... Amen

Joy is the serious business of Heaven.
    C.S. Lewis

The Lord gives his people perpetual joy when they walk in obedience to him.
    Dwight L. Moody

When our lives are filled with peace, faith and joy, people will want to know what we have.
    David Jeremiah

Joy is not necessarily the absence of suffering, it is the presence of God.
    Sam Storms

Boolit Master
    Our Government is hopeless... The Constitution and basic structure is good...but the people running it are corrupt to the core. There is no left or right..only them and us...

Dear Lord... On humble knees we beg for change... Those that have had power for years , maybe decades , need to go... People with moral authority, love of the Constitution, and love of the People need to be in charge. We mostly need a house cleaning with a few, very few, who need to stay. Please bend this to Your Perfect Will... Let us once again be that bright, shining Land of Freedom... Amen

Galatians 5:13
    “For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.”

Romans 8:15
    “For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, ‘Abba! Father!’”

John 8:32
    “And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
    Hans Christian Andersen

The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage.
    Thucydides

We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
    Thomas Jefferson

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
    George Washington

Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
    John F. Kennedy

Boolit Master
    This day we think of our President and all he must overcome....

Dear Lord...Please Bless and protect Our President , our Land , and our People... Let our President be Wise, Thoughtful, Courageous, Faithful, Insightful, Powerful, Good and Good for Something. Please let him clean the swamp out and return the USA to our former Glory. Lead us all to our Purpose in this World and let us not fail... Amen

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
    Elon Musk

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
    Benjamin Franklin

If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
    Margaret Thatcher

I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.
    Robert H. Schuller

You cannot open a book without learning something.
    Confucius

The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail.
    Charles R. Swindoll

Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.
    John Madden

To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
    Douglas Adams

Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless.
    Thomas A. Edison

Being brave means to know something is scary, difficult, and dangerous, and doing it anyway, because the possibility of winning the fight is worth the chance of losing it.
    Emilie Autumn

Better to fight for something than live for nothing.
    George S. Patton

I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born.
    Isaiah 66 9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
    Joshua 1:9

Boolit Master
    Hallelujah.....

Just because....

I'll second that.
    Hallelujah.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

I pray that GOD will intervene in the coarse our country goes but I am convinced that we must be involved .

Lord give those here in our country the strength of mind to stand up and through you make a difference instead of being lead to hell . Help the convicted lead , to speak through you and live by example . Put upon the leaders of our churches to lay aside in doctrine and dogma to revive and again teach the good news from your holy word . The corrupt leaders and the Pharisees of our time only lust after the fruit of this fallen world . The coming of Christ your son brought a new covenant through his death and resurrection , help us fulfil it Lord . Provide a way Lord . Amen

Boolit Master
    There is a battle going on for the US right now... Your Prayers are needed...

Dear Lord...Please Bless and Protect President Trump... Give him Faith, Hope, Courage, Wisdom, Power, Understanding, and Victory. Let him be a man of You, of the People ,and the Constitution...

Amen

1 Thessalonians 5:17
    pray without ceasing

Psalm 118:25
    Save us, we pray, O LORD! O LORD, we pray, give us success!

Matthew 7:7
    “Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
    Last edited by castalott; 11-20-2017 at 09:24 PM. Reason: I'm a goofy proofreader

Boolit Master
    Tonight was the prettiest sunset I've ever seen... and I took sunset photos for years and years..

This one had the hand of God in it.. It was that magnificent..

I often look for God's work in this creation.. I find it a lot too. Have you ever looked at something with absolute wonder? Is it unbelievable on not just most levels but every level?

If you will look you can see it. Having a childlike mind helps but is not necessary....

My point is this....

God is all around us if we will just look and listen...

I hope you try...

Dear Lord... Fill our Hearts with the wonder of this creation... Let us seek after Noble Things... Let the base and evil things fall away... Let us once again be good and good for something.. Please convert the evil in this Land to Your Perfect Will... Please Bless and Protect our President... Amen

“Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.”
    ― Carl Sagan

“The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery.”
    ― Anaïs Nin

“We are an impossibility in an impossible universe.”
    ― Ray Bradbury

“There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.”
    ― Walt Streightiff

“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”
    ― John Lennon

If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask Him! - Matthew 7:11

Know this well, then. Take it to heart right now: God is in Heaven above; God is on Earth below. He's the only God there is.– Deuteronomy 4:39

Just as a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him; for He Himself knows our frame; He is mindful that we are but dust. – Psalm 103:13-14

Dang castalot we share the sunset picture enjoyment . I live in brush country . Nothing but mesquite here mainly but the beauty GOD gives us all is amazing . Picture taken out my back door .

Boolit Master
    I know you understand.... it is amazing.... Dale

Boolit Master
    We, as a Nation and a People, give Thanks to God today. We Thank God for All we are and All we have. We never seem to be Thankful enough for the Many and Variable Blessings we have. I hope all of you will commune today with honest hearts.

Dear Lord.. I Thank Thee for all the Goodness in my life. My Friends and Family have been a Blessing and have always pointed the Way to Thee. Thank You for the Freedoms we all enjoy. Thank You for this magnificent Creation which awes and sustains us... Amen

"Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude."
    - E.P. Powell

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
    - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual."
    - Henry David Thoreau

"We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction."
    - Harry Ironside

"There should be a parallel between our supplications and our thanksgivings. We ought not to leap in prayer, and limp in praise."
    - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

"The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings."
    - Henry Ward Beecher

"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder."
    - G.K. Chesterton

"Each day is a gift from God. What you do with it is your gift to Him."
    - T.D. Jakes

"The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!"
    - Henry Ward Beecher

"Thanksgiving is a very important holiday. Ours was the first country in the world to make a national holiday to give thanks."
    - Linus ( Charlie Brown)

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever."
    Psalm 136:1

"Thanksgiving is a very important holiday. Ours was the first country in the world to make a national holiday to give thanks."
    - Linus ( Charlie Brown)

That's absolutely profound. I never thought about that.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen!

Boolit Master
    Our President is under attack from every side.. One is often known by the enemies they keep...

Dear Lord... Please Bless and Protect this President. Let him be a man of Faith, Honor, and Courage. Let him be Good and Good for Something. Let him drain the swamp and restore this Land to the Shining Example the World looks at.... Amen

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.
    Confucius

Good things do not come easy. The road is lined with pitfalls.
    Desi Arnaz

I do small things. I try to do good things every day.
    Jackie Chan

In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by.
    Lucille Ball

Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast