Load DataInline FabricationRepackboxTitan Reloading
WidenersLee PrecisionRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
PBcastco Reloading Everything

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Saturday, Dec. 05

For Thought and Meditation - Saturday, Dec. 05

Good morning all from the Jersey shore, We've got a Nor'easter blowing through. Some more from Romans. Have a safe and blessed day.

Saturday, December 5, 2020 - Pastor Greg Laurie
    From Anxiety to Peace

“For since our friendship with God was restored by the death of his Son while we were still his enemies, we will certainly be saved through the life of his Son.”
    —Romans 5:10

Do you have peace with God?

It’s a peace, the Bible says, that “surpasses all understanding” (Philippians 4:7 NKJV).

There’s no relationship with anyone, as wonderful as they may be, that will give you that peace. Wealth and possessions won’t give you that peace. Alcohol won’t give you that peace. Drugs won’t give you that peace. Philosophy won’t give you that peace. Even religion won’t give you that peace.

Only God can give that peace to you. But as I’ve often said, before you can have peace with God, you must first have peace with God.

You need to be willing to say, “Lord, I’m tired of fighting with You. I’m tired of running from you. I want to know You. I want to be Your friend.”

The apostle Paul wrote, “For since our friendship with God was restored by the death of his Son while we were still his enemies, we will certainly be saved through the life of his Son” (Romans 5:10 NLT).

Christ died for us when we were at our worst, when we were sinners. That’s an amazing thing. We did nothing to deserve it. In fact, we were utterly helpless and powerless to resist Satan and to please God in any way.

Yet God sent His son to die for us. Why? Because He loves us and so we can have peace with Him. But you must meet God’s conditions: (1) admit you’re a sinner, (2) turn from that sin, (3) repent of that sin, and (4) ask Jesus Christ to come into your life to be your Savior and Lord.

Are your heart and mind filled with turmoil, friction, anxiety, fear, and apprehension? You can replace these with the peace of God today. Trust in Him, believe in Him, and He will give you His peace.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen and thanks for a great lesson!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'm late reading this but completely agree ! Giving it to him , talking to him and understanding that he is all . Only he can give peace or anything else in our lives and the ones we love .
    No turning back , No turning back !