Load DataInline FabricationReloading EverythingRepackbox
Lee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky
Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1417

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... This day we give Thanks for All we are and All we have. We ask Blessings for this Land and this President. Fill his mind with Wisdom, his Heart with Courage and Compassion, and his Hands with Victory... Amen

Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.
    Nicki Minaj

Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
    George S. Patton

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Victory belongs to the most persevering.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.
    Winston Churchill

Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.
    Sun Tzu

Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.
    Louis L'Amour

If you think you can win, you can win. Faith is necessary to victory.
    William Hazlitt

Boolit Master
    Thank God for our forefathers and their vision to create a strong system of checks and balances!!! God bless our military, and protect them from those who might use our warriors as political capital.
    Last edited by birch; 11-20-2018 at 08:04 AM.

Boolit Master
    A Very Sincere Thanksgiving Prayer....

Dear Lord.... Thank you for All we are and All we have.... Thank You for the Goodness, Love, Mercy, and Forgiveness in our Lives. Thank You that we have the President we have... Thank You for Your Guidance and Wisdom... May Your Will be done ... Amen

“We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.”
    ―John F. Kennedy

“Pride slays thanksgiving, but a humble mind is the soil out of which thanks naturally grow. A proud man is seldom a grateful man, for he never thinks he gets as much as he deserves.”
    – Henry Ward Beecher

“He who thanks but with the lips Thanks but in part; The full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart.”
    – J.A. Shedd

“Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds.”
    – Theodore Roosevelt

“The Pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts. No Americans have been more impoverished than these who, nevertheless, set aside a day of thanksgiving.”
    – H.U. Westermayer

“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
    – John Fitzgerald Kennedy

“It has been an unchallengeable American doctrine that cranberry sauce, a pink goo with overtones of sugared tomatoes, is a delectable necessity of the Thanksgiving board and that turkey is uneatable without it.”
    – Alistair Cooke

“I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.”
    – Jon Stewart

“Thanksgiving is the holiday of peace, the celebration of work and the simple life… a true folk-festival that speaks the poetry of the turn of the seasons, the beauty of seedtime and harvest, the ripe product of the year — and the deep, deep connection of all these things with God.”
    – Ray Stannard Baker

“Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.”
    – Charles Dickens

“It took me three weeks to stuff the turkey. I stuffed it through the beak.”
    – Phyllis Diller

Boolit Master

Amen always
    Being human is not for sissies.

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, it is the day after the day we have set aside specifically for giving thanks and praise to thee for all you have given us, from before the "Big Bang" when you first conceived of bringing us and the Universe to life, until today, as we blithely sit and wonder how we've made such a mess of such a wonderfully blessed and created nation as ours is. Forgive us, Lord, of all our sins and shortcomings, and deliver us from the mess we've made of what could have and should have been a nation of wonders. Reach into our hearts, Lord. Touch us deeply, that we might see the errors and sins of our past, and return to thee in large numbers, and repent of our slothful, prideful, entitled attitudes and ways. Help us become the nation you wanted and intended for us to be from its beginning. And help us understand that such nations do not arise without You at its head, and they do not survive without a people who will dedicate themselves to the hard work that such a nation requires. Keep us ever mindful of our status as sentient but errant beings, and bring us ever closer to You, and your Goodness and Mercy.

Let us reflect upon our past, and simply open our eyes to what we have done, why, and what we haven't done, and why. And then let us pick up our tools, set our minds straight, and begin rebuilding it anew, and in the way You would have us build it.

Thank you, Lord, for your Grace and Mercy for so very long now. Thank you for living in the last bastion of real freedom in this mortal world. I pray that we might continue it to be so. But above all, Lord, thank you humbly for all the blessings you've already rendered to us so lavishly. In your Grace, we've become expectant that it should always be this way, whether we continue to earn your trust and faith in us, or not. Heal our land, Lord! Forgive us our sins and heal our land is our prayer today. Bless those who lead us. Send them the messages they need to have in order to lead us out of the troubles that lie all around us seemingly everywhere today. And continue Your rich blessings and mercy upon us, I pray. It the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, I pray. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord,,, Another day to be Thankful for.....Another day to follow Thy Will as best we can... Another day to be good and good for something.... Thank Thee ,Lord, for another day... Amen

There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
    Bernard Williams

Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
    Desmond Tutu

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. Helen Keller

Boolit Master
    I pray for all the leaders in the justice department, CIA and FBI who are finding evidence of a broken system. I pray they find evidence that upholds the rule of law to ensure future generations enjoy the democracy inherent in our Constitutional Republic. Amen.

I also pray for truth to prevail against deceit and evil. Amen.

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, our nation is foundering. I pray most earnestly that you will reach down your mighty hand once again, and help us return to our once solid belief in and service of Thee. We need a great orator, who can and will bring people to understand how valuable and indispensible you truly are to our nation and our very survival. You are the Lord of Heaven and Earth, and Master of all that exists. All praise be to Thee, and all glory and we are constantly and greatly humbled by all that you do for us daily, and through time. You created a wonder filled world for us, and gave us good instruction and advice for living in it. And yet, we are so easily turned from our blessings to our avarice and appetites! We are wayward and willful, but many still love and follow you, even among the profane that surround us. Please lord, for the sake of us and our offspring, heal us yet once more, so that our sons and daughters can come to know you as I have. Thy wonders and love and mercy never cease, and all I can do is simply say a sincere and heartfelt "Thank you." It can never be enough for all that you give and have given us, but that just humbles me further. I am yours to take, Lord, whenever you are ready for me. But I cannot help but beg for yet a while longer, to see my son and grandsons and daughter in law fulfill their growth schedule you have set for them. It is a great wonder to behold them, and what they do. Thank you, Lord, for providing all that has been needed to make them into what they are today, and I pray that you will help them grow further and deeper in thy service. Thank you more than I can say, and amen.

Boolit Master
    Courage is like love; it must have hope for nourishment.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Dear Lord... Bend the evil in this Land to Thy Will. Free Thy people of those who would destroy out Freedoms. Let us seek after Thy Ways for they are good... Amen

Hope is patience with the lamp lit.
    Tertullian

A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.
    Elbert Hubbard

Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers.
    Robert Green Ingersoll

We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt

Hope is a waking dream.
    Aristotle

All kids need is a little help, a little hope and somebody who believes in them.
    Magic Johnson

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Amen .
    No turning back , No turning back !

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...ting-ceremony/

November 28, 2018 White House Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony:

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Thank you very much. And, Ryan, I want to thank you for doing such a beautiful job all throughout the season. And welcome everyone. Merry Christmas. Special time of the year.

Melania and I are thrilled to be here today as we celebrate one of the nation’s most cherished traditions: the lighting of the National Christmas Tree.

Tonight’s ceremony is only possible because of the hard work of the many talented individuals. They were working late at night. They were working early in the morning. They were working all the time. And my sincere thanks to everyone at the National Park Service and the National Park Foundation. Thank you very much. Appreciate it. (Applause.)

And let me also extend my deep appreciation to all of tonight’s wonderful entertainers. There’s great talent. They’re going on to big things, many of them. I’ve seen them and they are something very special. Thank you very much. That was a great job tonight. (Applause.)

And this includes one very special group that has topped Billboard charts multiple times: the Dominican Sisters, who I met backstage, from Ann Arbor, Michigan. (Applause.)

And a very special recognition to the students who designed stunning ornaments to decorate 56 different Christmas trees here in President’s Park. Thank you, students. I hear you out there. Thank you very much. (Applause.)

And in — when they were doing the 56 trees, there were one for each state and the territories in our magnificent country. We have truly a great, great country. We’re very proud of it, and we love it deeply. (Applause.)

For Christians all across our nation, around the world, this is a sacred season that begins 2,000 years ago when Jesus Christ was born. An angel declared to the shepherds tending their flocks, “Behold, I bring you good tidings, great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is a born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.” (Applause.) There in Bethlehem, Mary and Joseph held in their hands the son of God; the light of the world; and, through Him, the promise of eternal salvation.

No matter one’s faith or beliefs, the Christmas season reflects all that is best in the American spirit. This is a time of the year for rejoicing with our family and friends, for spreading charity and goodwill in our commitment all over this country in all of our communities, and for giving thanks for all of the blessings in our lives.

We are especially thankful for the countless Americans who have given their time and passion to help those in need. Here in the audience today are a number of extraordinary foster families and guardians joined by the beautiful children they have welcomed into their homes. And beautiful children they are. Your devotion inspires us all. To every child in foster care: You are the precious loved one and gift of God. Thank you. Thank you. (Applause.) Very, very special.

At this time of the year, we renew the bonds of affection between our fellow citizens, and we awaken the faith in our hearts that calls each of us to action. As we gather loved ones, our thoughts turn to those who are rebuilding their lives after devastating wildfires, destructive hurricanes, and terrible tragedy.

We are one American family. We hurt together, we heal together, and we will always pull through together. This is the United States of America. We are the best in the world, and there’s nobody close. (Applause.)

Tonight, we honor the first responders who risked their lives to save the lives of others. And all of America sends our profound gratitude to the incredible men and women of the United States Military. (Applause.) And I’m proud to say our military right now is stronger than ever before. (Applause.)

Their families are all our families, and we thank them so much for their greatness and for the incredible job they do. Thank you to the United States Military. Thank you very much. (Applause.)

We ask God to watch over this nation’s heroes, and to shed his almighty grace upon our nation. And we pray that America’s light will shine more brightly and stronger than ever. And it will.

On behalf of Melania and myself and the entire Trump family — many of whom are with us tonight — I want to again wish you all a very, very Merry Christmas. May this Christmas season bring peace to your hearts, warmth to your homes, cheer to your spirit, and joy to the world. Merry Christmas, everyone. Merry Christmas and God bless you. Thank you. Thank you very much. (Applause.)
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    “What you are is God's gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.”
    ― Hans Urs von Balthasar, Prayer

“God loves each of us as if there were only one of us”-
    Augustine

Dear Lord... Let us be the People You would be Proud of.... Lead us down the Path You would have us go.... Let Us look up and see the Light.... Amen

“God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go.”
    –Tony Evans

“Let God’s promises shine on your problems.”
    –Corrie ten Boom

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."
    –Jim Elliot

“The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'”
    –Billy Graham

"The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time."
    –Abraham Lincoln

“We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” –Chuck Swindoll

"The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing."
    –Zephaniah 3:17

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
    –Romans 8:38-39

Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion - it is a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ.
    Billy Graham

Boolit Master
    Divorced from ethics, leadership is reduced to management and politics to mere technique.
    James Macgregor Burns

Dear Lord... Our President is attacked at every turn. Please Bless and Protect him everyday.Fill his Heart with Courage, his mind with Wisdom, and his Hands with Victory... Amen

Relativity applies to physics, not ethics.
    Albert Einstein

Love is composed of single soul inhabiting two bodies.

The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.

The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.

At his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separated from law and justice, he is the worst.

The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching.

The educated differ from the uneducated as much as the living from the dead.

Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into despotism.

All by Aristotle

Boolit Master
    "Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."
    -William Arthur Ward

Dear Lord.... Tonight is a Prayer of Thanks.... Thank You for All I am and All I have... Thank You when so many things went Right.... Even when things went a little wrong it usually was for my learning... Thank You Lord... Please protect my Land and My President... Amen

"No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks".
    --Unknown

"Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty."
    -Doris Day

"Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy."
    -Fred De Witt Van Amburgh

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend."
    -Melody Beattie

"If a fellow isn't thankful for what he's got, he isn't likely to be thankful for what he's going to get."
    -Frank A. Clark

“Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer.”
    ―Maya Angelou

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
    Tecumseh

Boolit Master
    God Bless America!!!!!!!

Boolit Master
    Isaiah 5:20

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Boolit Master
    Being against evil doesn't make you good.
    Ernest Hemingway

Dear Lord... Our World goes mad and we need Thy Hope and Promises.... Let us be calm and pure as we do Thy Will..... Let us not have fear or doubt but strength and courage everyday... Bless our Land and oour President... Amen

Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil. It's a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other.
    Eric Burdon

The battleline between good and evil runs through the heart of every man.
    Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burk

There is no reason why good cannot triumph as often as evil. The triumph of anything is a matter of organization. If there are such things as angels, I hope that they are organized along the lines of the Mafia.
    Kurt Vonnegut, Jr

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.
    Plato

From Pastor Stephen Weber:

Father, we are confronted with deception on many fronts every day, so much so, that we can be deceived without even realizing it. Would You help us to watch out and be on our guard so that we are not deceived by man’s words, no matter how convincing they are, how charming their personality, or how cunning their craft. Help us not to fall for Satan’s deceptive tactics that have brought down believers throughout the church age. We seek You for strength and discipline. We search the Scriptures for discernment and the true revelation of who Jesus is; the Son of the Living God. It is in His name that we pray, Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord..This day we remember all Thy Teachings and the Wonders in this World. We ask that You bend the evil in this World to thy Holy Will. Amen

“To the poet, to the philosopher, to the saint, all things are friendly and sacred, all events profitable, all days holy, all men divine.”
    ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Love is holy.”
    ― William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
    Abraham Lincoln

Silence is a source of great strength.
    Lao Tzu
    Last edited by castalott; 12-22-2018 at 02:58 PM. Reason: I need to proo fread better...lol

Boolit Master
    “Honor is the presence of God in man.”
    ― Pat Conroy, The Lords of Discipline

Dear Lord... This day we remember who and what we are. We follow Thy Teachings as a path in this Life. As best we can, we do Thy Will in Honor of Thee. For the Love, Mercy, and Joy in our Lives we give Thee True Thanks.. Amen

“Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.”
    ―Peg Bracken

“He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”
    ―Roy L. Smith

“Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” ―Norman Vincent Peale

“My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.”
    ―Bob Hope

“One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.”
    ―Andy Rooney

“A good conscience is a continual Christmas.”
    ―Benjamin Franklin

“Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.”
    ―Eric Sevareid

Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast