Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingWidenersRepackboxLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1417

Thread: Prayer for our nation daily

Boolit Master
    Mercy, detached from Justice, grows unmerciful.
    C.S. Lewis

It is mercy, not justice or courage or even heroism, that alone can defeat evil.
    Peter Kreeft

The more merciful acts thou dost, the more mercy thou wilt receive.
    William Penn

Dear Lord... Today we ask for Mercy...Pure Sweet Mercy... All of us fall short of Thy Glory and cry for Thy Mercy... Hear us, Lord... Raise us up when we are weak and foolish. Guide us when we err. Teach us when we are ignorant... Please Bless and Protect our Constitution and our President... Amen

Sweet mercy is nobility's true badge.
    William Shakespeare

Mercy should make us ashamed, wrath afraid to sin.
    William Gurnall

Mercy, that is the gospel. The whole of it in one word.
    E. H. Chapin

Boolit Master
    All the rights secured to the citizens under the Constitution are worth nothing, and a mere bubble, except guaranteed to them by an independent and virtuous Judiciary.
    Andrew Jackson

I believe that an independent judiciary is the crown jewel of our constitutional republic.
    Brett Kavanaugh

Dear Lord...Help us... Bend this evil to Thy Will. Let us have Good, Honest, Godly Judges. Let the Constitution be Protected and and our Freedoms saved. Let Your People rise to vote for those who follow Thy Ways... Please Protect our President and those who respect You...... Amen

Polonius: This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.
    William Shakespeare

“Like apples of gold in settings of silver Is a word spoken in right circumstances.”
    –Proverbs 25:11.

“YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WHAT APPEARS TODAY TO BE A SACRIFICE WILL PROVE INSTEAD TO BE THE GREATEST INVESTMENT THAT YOU WILL EVER MAKE.”
    –Gorden B. Hinkley

“NOTHING GREAT WAS EVER ACHIEVED WITHOUT ENTHUSIASM.”
    –Ralph Waldo Emerson

Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. .

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.

1 Thessalonians 5:11
    11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Psalm 31:24
    24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Please help Your Servant -President Trump. He ,and his People, are being viciously attacked everyday. Show Thy Great Power and bend this evil to Thy Will. Thy Will be done... Amen

Boolit Master
    I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.
    Will Rogers

To live under the American Constitution is the greatest political privilege that was ever accorded to the human race.
    Calvin Coolidge

Dear Lord.... Evil stands against our President and our way of life. Our Freedoms hang in the balance again. Help us Lord. Bend this terrible evil to Thy Holy Will. Awaken Thy People to fight for Goodness and Right... Amen

Man is by nature a political animal.
    Aristotle

1 Peter
    Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

James 4:7
    Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Moderator Emeritus

My Lord, you gave us Donald Trump, a man who earnestly and honestly wants to fix the problems that ail this nation and its people. You have given us so very, very much in this land. We are the freest and most self determining people who have ever enjoyed the privilege of so wonderful a system as is outlined in our Constitution. I pray, Lord, that you will by whatever means you will, overcome or help us to overcome these in our halls of Congress who are trying deliberately to defame and reduce a good man to rubble, who would make one of our best national jurists if he is allowed to make it to the bench. I am embarassed to ask for yet more, Lord, but this nation is so vociferously divided, that you are our only alternative now. Please, see him through to the end, and let Judge Kavahaugh be appointed to the Supreme Court. All his detractors want, anyway, is a balance of jurists who'll rubber stamp anything they want, whether it's legal and constitutional or not.

And Lord, we have a great leader now, but I also ask that you bring us a great evangelist - a man who can and will touch hearts that have long been closed and hardened. Most of us now are so busy working to support our families, and weary from those efforts, that we are not schooled in how to bring in new converts, even if we'd really like to. Help us, Lord. You are all we can truly depend on.

These things I ask in the name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, and my redeemer, and best friend. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
    Abraham Lincoln

Our peace shall stand as firm as rocky mountains.
    William Shakespeare

The firm, the enduring, the simple, and the modest are near to virtue.
    Confucius

Dear Lord...So much confusion surrounds us now. Wipe it all away and fill us with pure Love and sweet Comfort. Teach us Thy Ways and lead us down Thy Path. Bend this terrible evil to Thy Perfect Will. You meant us to be Free.... Help us all to stand with firm resolve to be Free... Amen

Ephesians 6:11
    "Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil."

1 Corinthians 15:58
    "Be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord."

1 Corinthians 16:13
    Be alert. Be firm in the Christian faith. Be courageous and strong.

Boolit Master
    Hallelujah.....

Just because....

Hallelujah

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... We cry out to You for Strength and Hope. Bend this terrible evil to Thy Holy Will. Let this good man be confirmed. Please protect him and our Wonderful President...Amen

“Boldness in the course of a noble fight is worth the risk...If you stand on truth, you'll only regret your timidity later, but you'll never regret being bold.”
    ― Swindoll Charles R.

“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
    – William Shakespeare

“Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.”
    – William Shakespeare

“God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.”
    – William Shakespeare

“We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
    – William Shakespeare

“The empty vessel makes the loudest sound.”
    – William Shakespeare

“This above all: to thine own self be true.”
    – William Shakespeare

To honor Judge Kavanau's young daughter, please pray for Dr. Christine Ford, as we pray for the country.
    Our country is on the verge of great change. I pray for God's grace, mercy and wisdom as we navigate the days ahead.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, PB. That woman needs a lot of help, and it seems obvious the Dems won't be providing it. They've used her like bathroom tissue, and they have a history of abandoning those who they use, once they're of no real use to them. It's one reason I believe they're borne of evil itself now. It's a LOT more than just a simple "difference of opinion and philosophy!"

Lord, we pray now for Dr. Ford, and for Judge Kavanaugh, and for our once great nation. We have a leader now who truly wants us to regain our once rightful place in the world as the great leader among the nations. I pray desperately Lord, that you will allow Judge Kavanaugh to be approved by the Senate, and take his rightful place on the high court. You have been SO gracious in giving us Donald Trump. But we are weak and confused and not sure what to do any more. I pray you would allow us this one additional boon, that we might at least have a chance of returning to our one time primacy among the nations of the world.

And Lord, I still ask for a great spiritual leader - one who can and will inspire many thousands to turn to You, instead of the pleasures of the world. We have become progressively weaker, more uncertain of what we think and know and believe, and more susceptible to the biddings of evil. We need a great spiritual leader so desperately! I pray you would send us one, perhaps someone in the likeness of Billy Graham, who can spread the word and promise of your wondrous Love. In large numbers, we are so very weak. We seem to think someone else needs to start things. And as a result, we don't act ourselves, and we wind up in large numbers, ALL waiting on the others to "start something." We are not smart at all, Lord, especially when we gather ourselves together in large numbers. Forgive us, I pray, and give us a great leader, or let the resistance to evil begin with US, and not someone else.

Thank you for hearing our prayers, Lord. We love you. We just aren't very good at showing that sometimes. But we CAN do a lot better, and I pledge to do my best toward you and all that you've offered so generously and graciously to us. Thank you, and Amen.

Boolit Master
    Our Souls cry out for Goodness and Honor in this Land....

Dear Lord...Raise up Thy People... Let them run to vote like a ravenous horde. Let them demand honor and truth in their Leaders. Let us vote these evil ones out. Help us clear the Land of those who hate the Constitution. Bless us Lord and Protect the Constitution and our President.. Amen

A note: Get excited my Brethren. Raise your anger...raise your voice...call out your friends and family... Run to meet the battle at the voting booths... Don't sit this one out... The future will hate you if you are slack.... VOTE!

Boolit Master
    Every time I watch our Politics I need a hot bath. Such scrungy, dirty people.... I certainly need Mercy from God, maybe more than most, but this is insane...

Dear Lord... Bend this evil to Thy Will.....Have Mercy on us all.... Protect our land and President... Amen

I learned long ago to never wrestle with a pig. You get dirty and besides, the pig likes it.
    George Bernard Shaw

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord,

We must protect thy constitution from they evil pursuers of money, fame, greed, lust...the seven sins have no place and should not be worshiped and upheld as the current leadership of our country demonstrates daily. It should come as no surprise that someone who worships earthly things would be successful with money and use the great deceiver to his will.

I pray voters run to the poles in droves to make sure goodness wins out over evil this November.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    Dear Lord,

We must protect thy constitution from they evil pursuers of money, fame, greed, lust...the seven sins have no place and should not be worshiped and upheld as the current leadership of our country demonstrates daily. It should come as no surprise that someone who worships earthly things would be successful with money and use the great deceiver to his will.

I pray voters run to the poles in droves to make sure goodness wins out over evil this November.
    You keep abusing this sub-forum with weird and inappropriate political non-sense. Knock it off. Incoherent, political gibberish.

Boolit Master
    The darkest hours are just before dawn.
    English proverb

Only in the darkness can you see the stars.
    Martin Luther King Jr

Dear Lord... Today we give Thanks for all we are and all we have. We seem so ingrateful. We ask for Sweet Mercy and Love. Forgive us when we fail. Bless this Land and President... Amen

Walk on with hope in your heart, and you’ll never walk alone.
    Shah Rukh Khan

Hope never abandons you, you abandon it.
    George Weinberg

Hope is the power of being cheerful in circumstances that we know to be desperate.
    G.K. Chesterton

Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.
    Helen Keller

You will face many defeats in your life, but never let yourself be defeated.
    Maya Angelou

When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Moderator Emeritus

Merciful Lord and Savior, you have given us a wonder fulled world, full of light and brightness. And yet, we seem to so often seek out and grow the darkness in it. We abuse each other, and even hate others that are not like us. We are so poor as students of all that you tried so valiantly and consistently to teach us. Please, Lord, have mercy upon us yet once again, and reconcile us, and let us have a great Supreme Court Justice, who will adhere to the document you so lovingly gave us through the sweat and blood of those who founded this once great republic. So many seem to want to do whatever they think they want to do, and do not wish to be limited by the good sense and discretion in our founding document. We truly NEED your wondrous mercy now, in order for us to have a decent chance to legitimately make this once great nation, great once more. You have blessed us so incredibly richly, and many have used that to issue themselves license to do whatever they want, rather than considering the wisdom of what we do. I pray for these, who need to learn discretion and judgment. And Lord, please don't forget that there are still many who love you, and your ways, and the wonder of the documents you gave this nation, on which to grow and prosper. Forgive us our many, many sins, and give us who still revere and worship you, a good Supreme Court Justice, who will honor yo and all that you have given us. This I pray most earnestly and ardently, Lord. And thank you for hearing my prayer. Amen, and may your name be praised forever and ever. Amen.

Boolit Master
    This is a challenge to everyone here....

Try to leave a Sincere Prayer here everyday until the Election is over. Your Prayers are more powerful than you can possibly realize. Let your wife or kids or whoever post Prayers.

I would ask that the prayers be Short, Uplifting, Sincere, Honest, and Pure....

"Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble. But since the power of prayer is in the one who hears it and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference."
    - Max Lucado

"The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'"
    - Billy Graham

"I know that the Lord is always on the side of the right; but it is my constant anxiety and prayer that I and this nation may be on the Lord's side."
    - Abraham Lincoln

"Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden."
    - Corrie Ten Boom

"To get nations back on their feet, we must first get down on our knees."
    - Billy Graham

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day."
    - Abraham Lincoln

Timothy 2:1-2 says, "Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence."

How do we intercede for our leaders? Pray:

That our leaders would know God and serve Him;
    That God would give them wisdom and surround them with godly counselors;
    That they would stand boldly and courageously in the face of evil, without backing down from righteousness; and
    That they would have ears to hear God's instruction and eyes to see His strategies.

Even if a leader is currently not doing any of the above, we can change that reality through our prayers.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    I like that one... Amen!

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... Please let Kavanaugh be confirmed and let our Courts return to what You inspired them to be. Please Bless and Protect President Trump. Bend this terrible evil that is the swamp to Thy Holy Will. Amen

Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth.
    Menachem Begin

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
    Buddha

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast